The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

In-Game Headnetch

• Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But is it lore breaking?

Honestly @ManwithBeard9 , it's an old ESO Live inside joke thing... The time for it to be added into ESO may have passed but I think with the hat function being added ZOS should consider it.

These sorts of things help build a sense of rapport and community between the players and the company. As for specific lore... I have no idea. :lol:
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • FlaviusVoyage
    FlaviusVoyage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Whatcha think? Crown store helmet?
    IgmuMJL.png?1

OMG, the netch is swallowing his head!
  • KICHZY
    KICHZY
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wanted in on the fun...Couldn't resist. :)

af217594-f1e9-498d-8d5f-d0874c50d3af_zps4dbehttm.jpg
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @KICHZY Nice! :D
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's disgusting!...

...Does it come in red?
    Edited by MarkusLiberty on September 9, 2016 10:05AM
    *Special Snowflake*

• Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Make it into a personality with netch controlling you through the brain.
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm all for a head netch hat. Please ZOS. HEAD NETCH! @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does it still do the little fart noises while you wear one as a hat? Could be nice to keep the ears warm while heading up north in Tamriel. B)
    PS4 NA DC
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking the netch would die in colder climbs @GreenSoup2HoT
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm thinking the netch would die in colder climbs @GreenSoup2HoT

Depends if your hot-headed! ZING! B)
    PS4 NA DC
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A shame the lol button is gone. You deserve one after that.
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread is originally from 2015 guys so we have to close it. Please don't necro threads, instead if you find an old thread please create a new one to discuss the topic. Thank You.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.