The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Nocturne of Shadow is now recruiting!

Blaqklight
Blaqklight
Soul Shriven
Nocturne of Shadow is a small, casual PvX and crafting guild that welcomes all members across all factions. We just got up and running in the last week, and many of our recent members are new to the game. The core of our group has been gaming together for a minimum of 4 years, with several of us reaching a grand total of 8 years. We have played many MMOs together and recently got back into this one within the last month. We're hoping to build up a group of master crafters and PvPers that not only help gear each other, but also take a fun, laid back approach to PvP and dungeons. We'd eventually like to get a trader, but right now our primary focus is getting everyone leveled and geared, while doing some PvP in the evenings. We offer a TS3 server with many channels and would love for you to join us! More information and the tl;dr can be found below! Thanks for reading :) Mail @Blaqklight or @HeAdShOtSyCo in game for more information.

More Info/TL;DR:
Primary Faction: Aldmeri Dominion, but we welcome all.
Focus: PvP, PvE, Dungeons, Crafting, Leveling. (Trader to come).
Ages: We welcome all ages 16+. Currently the youngest is 17 and the oldest is 31. We aren't a family-friendly or "G" rated group. If you come here looking for that, then you might hear some words you've never heard before.
VOIP: TS3 server
Style: Laid back. Come chill and hang out.
Language: A decent understanding of English is preferred in order to PvP more efficiently.

We look forward to welcoming more members into our family!

"This is the melody that will draw you into the infinite darkness that absorbs even time..."
Blaqklight
NA Khajiit Nightblade
I howl at the full moon.
  • Blaqklight
    Blaqklight
    Soul Shriven
    Update: We're now at 22 members and counting! Thanks to everyone who mailed me in-game :smile:

We're still recruiting and would love for you to join if you're looking for a casual PvP and dungeon running group! When we hit 50 members we're gonna get a trader started up. Either comment your name below or mail me in-game.

Thanks and happy playing!
    Blaqklight
    NA Khajiit Nightblade
    I howl at the full moon.