The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I Would Like To Sincerely Apologize To Haderus!

AyeshaBelladonna
AyeshaBelladonna
✭✭✭✭✭
Last night there was an Emp push on Haddy for another Ep. Due to Zenimax privacy restrictions i am not naming names. I talked with that EP though, and we were in agreement that I would abdicate once they caught back up to me. Neither they, nor I, (or the few ep i could get input from on our plan) were aware that they would have to retake the Emp keeps to do this. I have apologized to that person, and that group of EP, and did my best to send aid to that EP to help them stay ahead to give them the best chance to get their Emp. I am now formally apologizing to the whole campaign for screwing up. If i HAD known, i would have stuck around and not abdicated right away, till the appropriate time! I did NOT do this to be a Jerk or mess anything up. It was an honest mistake and I'm not the only one who was working under the wrong assumption last night. So yes, you might think I'm an idiot for not knowing that....but I'm not malicious. EP matters to me regardless of the campaign I'm in. I'm sure I'll get some flame posts on this anyways, but i wanted my side of what happened out there and to formally apologize to the whole campaign after all their help. I only ditched the campaign in an effort to do The Right Thing and keep my word to the EP that helped me push. So I'm sorry. It was an honest mistake.
NA EP CP1200+
Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)
Alt's? at this point...so many to play, so little time!

**RED or DEAD** Long Live EP!

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
Master Furnisher & Housing fanatic, PvP junkie
Beta Tester, part of the 2013 Club
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf. You apologize for abdicating a nightcapped emp?
    Seems like the right thing to do for me
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »
    Wtf. You apologize for abdicating a nightcapped emp?
    Seems like the right thing to do for me

well, i DID bust my ass to get into 1st as soon as servers went up yesterday and capped Emp around 2am my time. so I _did_ earn the spot. but had it not been for the ep pushing the OTHER ep making an emp run id have never gotten the keeps. i was running solo or 4 man all day. When the opportunity came after 20hrs of fighting for it, i took it. unfortunately when trying to do the right thing for the ep who were pushing someone else, i made a mistake. I own up to my screw ups, however small. and this one felt pretty big to me.
    Edited by AyeshaBelladonna on September 7, 2016 1:50PM
    NA EP CP1200+
    Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We've moved this discussion to the Campain forum. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm new to PvP mechanics. So your thread raises a few questions for me!

I assumed as you did that if your alliance owns the 6 keeps and you are emp, but a player then excedes your score that they would take Emp! So do you mean that your alliance need to loose all 6 keeps before anyone bar you is Emp? Or what if they loose one and its retaken is that enough?

Also how do you abdicate?? I didn't know it was a thing!! As you say its kinda a pointless functionaly if it just leaves the alliance with no Emp!!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    I'm new to PvP mechanics. So your thread raises a few questions for me!

I assumed as you did that if your alliance owns the 6 keeps and you are emp, but a player then excedes your score that they would take Emp! So do you mean that your alliance need to loose all 6 keeps before anyone bar you is Emp? Or what if they loose one and its retaken is that enough?

Also how do you abdicate?? I didn't know it was a thing!! As you say its kinda a pointless functionaly if it just leaves the alliance with no Emp!!

not only does their score need to be at the top, but you also have to be dethroned. Or in my case, since i thought abdicating by switching campaigns would work.... the emp keeps have to be lost and retaken to crown a new emp. :( I think there should be a special message that pops up when you're emp that not only warns you about leaving campaign drops you from leaderboard- but that if emp it will leave you alliance without one till a new one is crowned. lol that would''ve saved a lot of trouble. heh I knew the score surpassing thing wouldn't work without a dethrone....but i didn't know about the abdication. :(
    Edited by AyeshaBelladonna on September 7, 2016 2:46PM
    NA EP CP1200+