Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

World 1st Guild to achiev all veteran Maw of Lorkhaj Achievments! HODOR!

• xblackroxe
    xblackroxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    Alcast wrote: »
    Groupsetup:
    2 Tanks Stamina DK
    2 Healers Magicka Templar
    3 DDs Magicka Sorcerer
    2 DDs Magicka Nightblade
    2 DDs Magicka Dragonknight
    1 DDs Stamina Sorcerer

Ugh. As far as Templar goes, that group makeup looks just like when Trials first came out 2+ years ago. Templar healers? Yes! Templar anything else? Nope. :-(

We only have one guy in core playing magplar and he wasn´t here :( But templar dps is really good.
    Member of HODOR

Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to all of you !

During this thime, vMoL is still undoable on Xbox ONE EU because of crashes and DC's.
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • Skcarkden
    Skcarkden
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, I play on PS4, and i've only really just started getting back into the game.

I don't mean to infer doubt, but how do you know if you're the first or not? I can't tell :S

Also are you 'the' Alcast that people refer to when suggesting i look that name up for builds? o.O

EDIT: Also forgot t say congrats, nonetheless.
    Edited by Skcarkden on August 31, 2016 10:00AM
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Congratz folks! Hodor would be proud of you ;)

And keep holding the door!
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Skcarkden wrote: »
    Hey, I play on PS4, and i've only really just started getting back into the game.

I don't mean to infer doubt, but how do you know if you're the first or not? I can't tell :S

Also are you 'the' Alcast that people refer to when suggesting i look that name up for builds? o.O

Yes he is, and yes they know they are the 2nd one to get through it because we ALL know which teams made the HM on MoL. Beyond Infinity & HODOR , thats all for the moment lol
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most honored.. Jedi Master!
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We did it! <3
    World 1st Clear
    World 1st Speedrun
    World 1st No-Death
    World 2nd Hardmode

You ruined everything there!
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Look at that group setup - its time to buff stam ZOS
  • peniku8
    peniku8
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Look at that group setup - its time to buff stam ZOS

I totally agree, I hope they'll do that with weapon ultimates *Kappa*
    Leader of the Akatosh Imperium, Guildmaster of

Traders of the Ebonheart
    Pact Veteran Trade
    Pact Veteran Trade II

Ambassador of the
    Knights of Akatosh

PC EU
    HODOR
    Youtube
    Flawless Conqueror - Ophidian Overlord - Boethia's Scythe, I want an achievement for having 500k dps!
  • DschiPeunt
    DschiPeunt
    ✭✭✭✭
    makreth wrote: »
    We did it! <3
    World 1st Clear
    World 1st Speedrun
    World 1st No-Death
    World 2nd Hardmode

You ruined everything there!
    Nope. We did :naughty:
    Grats
    Server: EU AD || Guilds: EquinoX

Telleno || Dro-M'Athra Destroyer || Magicka DK || My YouTube-Channel || Profile on ESO-Database

World 1st vMoL Hardmode
    World 1st vHRC Hardmode (SotH)
    World 1st vAA Hardmode (SotH)
    World 1st vSO Hardmode (Dark Brotherhood)
  • Skcarkden
    Skcarkden
    ✭✭✭✭
    OGNZ3 wrote: »

Yes he is, and yes they know they are the 2nd one to get through it because we ALL know which teams made the HM on MoL. Beyond Infinity & HODOR , thats all for the moment lol

Okay, but then how do you tell if you were first? just a 'feeling' ?
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Those few guilds who are capable of doing mol/hm know each other and are in contact to each other. On top of that, all progress-guilds would make a forum-thread about their firstclear of vmol/hm. If there is none and noone else of the other guilds claims world first, you most likely did it yourself.
    Noobplar
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭

You dont know what is vMOL HM isnt it ? :)
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • Skcarkden
    Skcarkden
    ✭✭✭✭

You dont know what is vMOL HM isnt it ? :)

Honestly nope, i only just started again about 3 months ago, was level 40. i don't know many of the abbreviations people use, i was just curious how people know and thought it meant that there was like some system in place in the game that would record the first to do something like high scores etc.
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vMoL/HM is the hardest encounter at the moment in PvE. I guess there are like 3...6 (i hope, this is not completely wrong) guilds trying (and being able to) to beat it and they know each other. So it's kinda easy to recognize if you are the first or not.
    Noobplar
  • pretzl
    pretzl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Destruent wrote: »
    vMoL/HM is the hardest encounter at the moment in PvE. I guess there are like 3...6 (i hope, this is not completely wrong) guilds trying (and being able to) to beat it and they know each other. So it's kinda easy to recognize if you are the first or not.

Atm there are really only 2 guilds that can beat vMoL HM. I'm not sure about NA's progress so far, but only 2 guilds have beat is. As for vMoL no HM, numerous guilds across all platforms have beat it. It's not that hard so long as you have a good team of people with good coordination and knowledge of the fights.
    CP | Chronically Capped
    Characters | pretzL (Stamblade) , Brannbil (Stamplar) , Spicy pretzL (mDK) , Campingbil (MagSorc) , Saltkringla (Magplar) , Disco Dan (sDK) , Darth Salty (Mag NB) , Plebsorc (Stamsorc), pretzLeroni (Magplar), Mahoogler (pvp mDK)
    Guilds | HODOR & Who Pulled
    Kindling Power Magicka DK Build
    twitch.tv/pretzlcsgo
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pretzl wrote: »

Atm there are really only 2 guilds that can beat vMoL HM. I'm not sure about NA's progress so far, but only 2 guilds have beat is. As for vMoL no HM, numerous guilds across all platforms have beat it. It's not that hard so long as you have a good team of people with good coordination and knowledge of the fights.

Sure, only two have beaten it yet, but there are more guilds trying to beat it (and able to). They just haven't managed to get it done.
    Noobplar
  • pretzl
    pretzl
    ✭✭✭✭

Sure, only two have beaten it yet, but there are more guilds trying to beat it (and able to). They just haven't managed to get it done.

Of course, there are several guilds trying to beat it. That still doesn't take away from the fact that there are only 2 guild who actually have. And I've yet to hear of any guild outside of those two to get the boss past 30% or even through a lunar cycle... Not sure how Well-Fitted or NA ppl are progressing tho :smile:
    CP | Chronically Capped
    Characters | pretzL (Stamblade) , Brannbil (Stamplar) , Spicy pretzL (mDK) , Campingbil (MagSorc) , Saltkringla (Magplar) , Disco Dan (sDK) , Darth Salty (Mag NB) , Plebsorc (Stamsorc), pretzLeroni (Magplar), Mahoogler (pvp mDK)
    twitch.tv/pretzlcsgo
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Of course, there are several guilds trying to beat it. That still doesn't take away from the fact that there are only 2 guild who actually have. And I've yet to hear of any guild outside of those two to get the boss past 30% or even through a lunar cycle... Not sure how Well-Fitted or NA ppl are progressing tho :smile:

We get the boss through a lunar cycle, just need to stop dying all the time :lol:
    Noobplar
  • pretzl
    pretzl
    ✭✭✭✭

We get the boss through a lunar cycle, just need to stop dying all the time :lol:

Oh, good! Well done :smiley: should be a clear soon!
    CP | Chronically Capped
    twitch.tv/pretzlcsgo
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Oh, good! Well done :smiley: should be a clear soon!

I hope so, thx :)
    Noobplar
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative

Dooooo it! :) First 3 guilds that complete vmol HM in EU? I am all for it :trollface:
    Edited by Alcast on September 7, 2016 2:12PM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Dooooo it! :) First 3 guilds that complete vmol HM in EU? I am all for it :trollface:

Believe me, we want that too. Let's see when we finally kill Rakkhat/HM :)
    Noobplar
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big gratz!
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    Gj
  • Stillian
    Stillian
    ✭✭✭

[

Screenshot_20160910_001331.png

@pretzl @Destruent
    Elitist Scum Guild PC EU
  • DschiPeunt
    DschiPeunt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aquila OP
    Server: EU AD || Guilds: EquinoX

Telleno || Dro-M'Athra Destroyer || Magicka DK || My YouTube-Channel || Profile on ESO-Database

World 1st vMoL Hardmode
    World 1st vHRC Hardmode (SotH)
    World 1st vAA Hardmode (SotH)
    World 1st vSO Hardmode (Dark Brotherhood)
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Stillian wrote: »

[

Screenshot_20160910_001331.png

@pretzl @Destruent

Gratz Aquila!!! 1st,2nd,3rd Clear for EU :)

Hahah the dude in the middle eating food xD
    Edited by Alcast on September 10, 2016 1:03PM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gratz @Stillian
    Noobplar