The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Update 12 Odd Things to Check!

• Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    X3ina wrote: »
    - how many quests can a character have active at any time?

Yes, thats the current number. But as you could (theoretically) visit all zones in One Tamriel in a much more haphazard fashion, people have been asking for that number to be higher and we will have to see whether or not Zenimax agrees

It was stated a while back that a cause of the long load screens were tied to how many quests you had in your log. All that data was (is?) getting loaded at every screen, regardless of where you were in the map. If that's still true and version control being what it is, I'd rather stick with 25. I usually have no more than 10 quests picked up, but when my log starts to fill above that, my load screens get longer.
    May all beings have happiness
    May they be free from suffering
    May they find the joy that has never known suffering
    May they be free from attachment and hatred
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't get onto the PTS myself, but if someone could test the spawn points of Dark Anchor bosses that'd be really handy now they've changed scaling in the current patch and completely revamped it for the new patch.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you give a bite to a different faction member now?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you give a bite to a different faction member now?

That's a good call! I imagine you should be able to, but definitely not something I had thought of yet.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm just anxiously waiting for Paulington's gear set post.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • sentientomega
    sentientomega
    ✭✭✭
    What about the Pledge of Mara? Does the other player still have to be the same faction, or has that changed as well?
  • potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Will there be new Jewellery set created in order to counterbalance monster helmet/Agility|Willpower;

A boost to minor slayer maybe ?
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will there be new Jewellery set created in order to counterbalance monster helmet/Agility|Willpower;

A boost to minor slayer maybe ?

Minor Slayer already beats it.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »

Agree! @Paulington were expecting full listings within 6 hours of PTS finishing upgrade :smiley:

PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »

Agree! @Paulington were expecting full listings within 6 hours of PTS finishing upgrade :smiley:

It'll be up within an hour or two of the PTS coming up, no worries! Providing it comes up when I am not asleep, that is. :blush:.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to check to see if I get the 15 minute timer if I use the group finder tool and get kicked vs leaving group voluntarily.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn reading through they pretty much answered everything... even this

Players can now undergo the Ritual of Mara with players from other alliances.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    • You no longer need to be Champion 10 or above to obtain Crafting Writs for Craglorn and Orsinium.

I wonder how that will affect the original "access to drop location" rules? If they removed for Crag, did they remove for all the rest, so is it drop "anywhere" "any level" within your alliance?

And if drops are alliance locked but the surveys are worldwide, writs could end up taking quite a bit longer to complete. No more "home-basing" survey grinding.

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SpAEkus wrote: »
    • You no longer need to be Champion 10 or above to obtain Crafting Writs for Craglorn and Orsinium.

I wonder how that will affect the original "access to drop location" rules? If they removed for Crag, did they remove for all the rest, so is it drop "anywhere" "any level" within your alliance?

And if drops are alliance locked but the surveys are worldwide, writs could end up taking quite a bit longer to complete. No more "home-basing" survey grinding.

We won't have the "access to drop location" rules anymore because you are allowed to go everywhere now. They mentioned that the only one is that you need to have Orsinium to get Orsinium writs.
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    SpAEkus wrote: »

We won't have the "access to drop location" rules anymore because you are allowed to go everywhere now. They mentioned that the only one is that you need to have Orsinium to get Orsinium writs.

Imagine getting 2 surveys (blacksmith and woodworking) and being sent to Stonefalls for 1 and to reapers march for the other.... lol
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was expecting them to give more info on the new repeatable quests for Fighters Guild, Mages Guild and Undaunted in the patch notes, but since they didn't... I guess that's probably the first thing I'll check out on PTS! Also Craglorn. I'm really interested to see the changes to Craglorn.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)