Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Honour PC/MAC – EU Daggerfall Covenant

Zahne
Zahne
✭✭✭
Honour is a long established multi game guild with a strong presence in The Elder Scrolls Online. With over 450 members in game and over 100 online at peak times Honour is an active, friendly and helpful guild offering assistance with crafting, build advice and crowning emperors. Whether you are new to the game or been around since beta you can find a home with Honour.

* Our dedicated PVP team offers all kinds of PVP, whether you like serious/casual PVP, large scale/small scale PVP and we offer the support of the whole guild if you should decide to push for emperor. Current home campaign is Trueflame
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0PXdnwBgiU&list=PLZBvSNbDiwaAU-g4Eb_rJ7IHScpd0GtUZ&index=22

* Our dedicated PVE team takes part in all kinds of PVE. Daily pledge completion, undaunted leveling, DSA/VDSA runs, old and new trials runs and help and guides to maximising your character for end game content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4ejSmuTFss&index=24&list=PLZBvSNbDiwaAU-g4Eb_rJ7IHScpd0GtUZ

* Officer positions are also available, contact @zahne for more information.

* Apply on our website http://honourforever.com/login/do/register or Contact @Makavelee @Zahne, @Traig or @Decado for in game invite.

Edited by Zahne on September 2, 2016 3:24PM
My Stream
Or watch on Honour TV
  • kyler9987b16_ESO
    kyler9987b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome guild been apart of it now for 4 years and played many games with them. If you are interested in a social and fun gaming community this is the place for you!
  • Makavelee
    Makavelee
    Soul Shriven
    Check out the links and visit our website
    we do more than just Elder scrolls, for those looking for a more diverse gaming community
  • Makavelee
    Makavelee
    Soul Shriven

More than just an ESO gaming community.
    We have a few set ups accross multi games members can join, along with regular Live events/meet ups throughout the year
    Edited by Makavelee on March 21, 2016 8:24PM
  • ForeignerAUS
    Applied via website but heard nothing for a couple of days. Any chance someone can get back to me? Thanks!
  • Zahne
    Zahne
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @ForeignerAUS your application was approved, I will send you an ingame invite today.

My Stream
    Or watch on Honour TV
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here. :D I was approved but haven't heard anything ever since.
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
  • Garldeen
    Garldeen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just sent in an application. How long does it normally take to review them please? Hopefully you've room for a less good player :)
  • Zahne
    Zahne
    ✭✭✭
    Just whisper me in game ill send you an invite
    My Stream
    Or watch on Honour TV
  • Makavelee
    Makavelee
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a guild with a good council structure?
    or fancy yourself a career in honours council then check our structure progression here: honourforever.com/Structure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y6ZfCQ15pA
  • Decado
    Decado
    ✭✭✭✭
    if you guys need an ingame invite please whisper

@Decado88 @Zahne @Traig @Katreest,

if none of us are online send an ingame mail and we will get an invite sorted!
  • Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need in game invite please .

My ID @Indratu

Thank you!
  • Zahne
    Zahne
    ✭✭✭
    Sent you an invite :D
    My Stream
    Or watch on Honour TV
  • Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please can u resend the invite? During this period I make renovations at my house ..so cant login so often.
    I hope Ill finish in 2-3 weeks.

Thank you!
  • Zahne
    Zahne
    ✭✭✭
    No problem, Ill send again.
    My Stream
    Or watch on Honour TV
  • TiltedEvo
    TiltedEvo
    Interested in joining please can I have an invite to @TiltedEvo
    Thanks, Mike
  • Zahne
    Zahne
    ✭✭✭
  • Leomont
    Leomont
    Soul Shriven
    app submitted on website

@Leomont
    Edited by Leomont on June 20, 2016 8:39PM
  • Zahne
    Zahne
    ✭✭✭
    Officer positions available for all areas of gameplay, PVP leads, PVE leads, recruiting and crafting
    contact @Makavelee @decado88 or @zahne or apply on the website honourforever.com
    My Stream
    Or watch on Honour TV