Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tri buff glyph

EllieBlue
EllieBlue
✭✭✭✭
Hey everyone..

so the tri-buff glyph... what do I need to make one? I am am 10/10, all max and level 50 in enchanting, has the 3 new runes and plenty of Kuta.. Do I need anything special to create them?

Cheers!
Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
PC EU
Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.
  • CrunchyBeanz
    Good luck getting an answer bud. This community sucks
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Troll much :trollface: ?

This community is great at answering questions. If you don't get a response it usually means either that no one knows the answer or some one who does hasn't seen your post. This question is about new content, so the answer may not be common knowledge.

Speaking generally about enchanting, all you should need is the new runes needed for the glyph. I haven't followed this closely, but would guess you need new essence and potency runes.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is a new essence rune that confers the tristat enchant. I sadly do not know the name, but it is confirmed to be found from the "treasure scamp" rare mobs down in the sewers. Also, afaik it can be looted from vault chests, those that you need 60 trophies of a kind to open.

Third option may be from bosses in the IC group dungeons, but I have no first hand experience on that one.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    There is a new essence rune that confers the tristat enchant. I sadly do not know the name, but it is confirmed to be found from the "treasure scamp" rare mobs down in the sewers. Also, afaik it can be looted from vault chests, those that you need 60 trophies of a kind to open.

Third option may be from bosses in the IC group dungeons, but I have no first hand experience on that one.

Nobody in my groups has gotten one from a Prison or WGT boss. If it happens, the drop rate must be extremely low.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Leandor wrote: »

Nobody in my groups has gotten one from a Prison or WGT boss. If it happens, the drop rate must be extremely low.
    Thanks for clarifying, mate. So basically, the scamps seem to be the "most reliable" source.
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    So after digging around a bit more ingame.. here are a bit of info.

The runes: ADD: Rejera (V15) Repora (V16); SUB: Jehade (V15), Itade (V16)

Itade cost between 25-30k each!

My understanding is that these are the ones to make a single buff.. I am still searching for info on the tri-buff! If anyone come across any and want to share, please post here. All I know is that them tri-buff glyphs are selling for 80 - 100k each and the stats aren't all that..

Many thanks!
    PC EU
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just want to make a note here:
    this is more important then people realize, because when you craft new armor and weapons iether v15 or v16 you will need to put a glyph in it in order to be complete and similar to your old v14 armor and weapons.

for example:

your old v14 chest piece has a gold v14 health glyph in it giving you increased HP. so without a new v15 or v16 glyph you will actually Loose protection with your new armor and your old armor will be more effective :)

these glyphs are more important then people realize.

• EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I just assumed its understandable that V15-16 armours and weapons would require the V15-V16 glyphs.. The stats on these single (basic) glyphs are nice and appropriate.

Have you seen the "special" glyph with tri-buff on them - hp, magica and stamina - in one glyph. Their stats are about half of the single buff glyphs :).
    For example: Single buff glyph: Max health glyph = 600; Max Magica glyph = 700; Max Stamina = 700

Tri- buff glyph: Max Health 300 + Max Magica 350 + Max Stamina 350

So my question is.. would you rather use the tri buff or the single buff for your armour/weapon?
    PC EU
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    So to make tri-buff glyph, you need rune Hakeijo.. its about 91k each :D

lol!
    PC EU
  • Elektrakosh
    Elektrakosh
    ✭✭✭
    And it is DLC only I imagine.

Not great for crafters who have zero interest in PvP.
    Argonian Painted-By-Elements -Pure Sorceress- Daggerfall Covenant. V1 I hate recipes!
    Altmer Elekwen aka The Pale Lady -Sorceress- Aldmeri Dominion. Vampire Lvl 8
    EU/UK. Xbox One.
    Gtag: Elektra K Otana.

• EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually I have no interest in pvp either but the new Imperial City dlc pvp is really fun. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Lots of fun and laughter with my guild. No riding for hours. When you die, you can spawn close to the action.

So I made the prismatic glyph (tri buff) and sold it for 99k within few hours after I made it. But Hakeijo is hard to find. So it's not a mass made glyph, so far.
    PC EU
  • gourgue
    gourgue
    Soul Shriven
    LMAO

• Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tri-stat glyphs are called prismatic. The armor equivalent is Kuta (for gold) + Hakiejo (for tri-stat) + Repora (to make it positive effect versus subtractive).

Hakeijos cost 10-15k on console. Don't know where these crazy numbers are coming from. xD Repora costs 1k.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another necro!! :angry:
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh no! Thread Necromancy! @UltimaJoe777 save us!
    PC/EU DC
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    you need the Hakeijo rune to make the prismatic (tri-stat buff) glyphs
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread has been closed for being a year old. It is a necro. Please do not revive old threads, if something is interesting to you and you want to discuss it click the "NEW DISCUSSION" button.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As an added note for those of you who are new, please keep in mind that the search feature is not chronological :) Be sure you are expanding your search by clicking the arrow button and limiting your results.

Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.