Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Congratulations AD TF PC Campaign Win

• Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dashima wrote: »
    God_flakes wrote: »
    TF AD push Ash/nickel and even Glade nonstop!!! Are we all playing a different game?!
    Pchela wrote: »

Meanwhile, AD can have Ash and DC still pushes Chalman, the crickets are quiet loud near Ash.

I don't know who to believe!

They are propably both right. At the moment I am writing this AD has Ash and Brk. That is how far it usually goes. Supposing AD will lose both of them later. Then it will be a game of cat and mouse which keep AD can take.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Skyy
    Skyy
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Note that only 8 people in my group were actually present, one was offline 2 were afk at the spawn. Also not shown are the 15 or so offscreen to the left that had just obliterated me and the other two members of the group that had survived up to that point. almost 50 DC at one resource vs eight guys.

I feel.... welcome I guess? Point of the post is this is the DC zerg that always pushes bleaks to chalman to arrius. If you so much as take your mind off them for ten minutes, they just steamroll. Meanwhile the entire AD faction is pushing sej/BRK/Arrius at the same time.

j1sxWoT.jpg

Meanwhile, AD can have Ash and DC still pushes Chalman, the crickets are quiet loud near Ash.

It's been a bit of a joke in my guild whenever ad has pushed dc all the way up to ales (basically only when we have given an ad scroll to dc does this happen) and ep has taken dragon we place bets on which keep will see dc siege first, Ales or Chal. Nobody ever picks Ales though, and nobody ever gets it wrong.
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Valencer wrote: »
    Im guessing PC NA is the same story as PC EU then.

DC pushing Chalman all day every day, forcing EP to defend chalman. EP gleefully pushes back to Bleaker's as a response. AD stacks its' whole alliance into Ash and BRK while both EP and DC are distracted. DC continues pushing Chalman for the rest of the day until some not-braindead DC groups finally start pushing Nikel and Roe in the evening (sometimes).

Cyrodiil AvA is so bland nowadays.

Sounds right. But Ad Na almost never push Brk. They always hard focus DC.

You've never seen BRK front door, have you?

I think over a third of my DK's AP over the course of his lifetime has come from fighting in and around BRK.

Considering there are 17 other keeps on the map and six total scroll temples, plus numerous places like the Alessia Bridge... yeah.

We like keeping BRK red for the same reason that AD tends to retake Alessia first after a double team. It's where we go to farm AP. We can usually convince everyone to come help retake it due to that.

I never denied Ep loves BRK. My assertion is Ad doesn't try nearly as hard to get it back as they do hard focusing on Ash constantly.

It only seems like that because DC puts more effort into taking Drake than they do getting Ash back.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Skyy wrote: »
    Note that only 8 people in my group were actually present, one was offline 2 were afk at the spawn. Also not shown are the 15 or so offscreen to the left that had just obliterated me and the other two members of the group that had survived up to that point. almost 50 DC at one resource vs eight guys.

I feel.... welcome I guess? Point of the post is this is the DC zerg that always pushes bleaks to chalman to arrius. If you so much as take your mind off them for ten minutes, they just steamroll. Meanwhile the entire AD faction is pushing sej/BRK/Arrius at the same time.

j1sxWoT.jpg

It's been a bit of a joke in my guild whenever ad has pushed dc all the way up to ales (basically only when we have given an ad scroll to dc does this happen) and ep has taken dragon we place bets on which keep will see dc siege first, Ales or Chal. Nobody ever picks Ales though, and nobody ever gets it wrong.

DC pushing Chalman all day every day, forcing EP to defend chalman. EP gleefully pushes back to Bleaker's as a response. AD stacks its' whole alliance into Ash and BRK while both EP and DC are distracted. DC continues pushing Chalman for the rest of the day until some not-braindead DC groups finally start pushing Nikel and Roe in the evening (sometimes).

I think over a third of my DK's AP over the course of his lifetime has come from fighting in and around BRK.

Considering there are 17 other keeps on the map and six total scroll temples, plus numerous places like the Alessia Bridge... yeah.

We like keeping BRK red for the same reason that AD tends to retake Alessia first after a double team. It's where we go to farm AP. We can usually convince everyone to come help retake it due to that.

I never denied Ep loves BRK. My assertion is Ad doesn't try nearly as hard to get it back as they do hard focusing on Ash constantly.

It only seems like that because DC puts more effort into taking Drake than they do getting Ash back.

If EP owns Bleakers, and especially if EP owns Bleakers/Alesw/Dragon I usually will hang out at Chal.

Super predictable.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All factions seem to push one way more then other . It's just perspective from whichever faction you are on . EP feels DC always rushing Chal . AD always feels EP rushing Alessia . DC feels this with Ash .

Truth be told on AD I find my self defending one side then the other all night . Hardly ever time to push when always defending . When we do push , I go one way a bit and then switch to other side .
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All factions seem to push one way more then other . It's just perspective from whichever faction you are on . EP feels DC always rushing Chal . AD always feels EP rushing Alessia . DC feels this with Ash .

Truth be told on AD I find my self defending one side then the other all night . Hardly ever time to push when always defending . When we do push , I go one way a bit and then switch to other side .

Oh, no, it's true. Especially without the guilds and nothing but potatoes. EP is pushing Alessia damn near 24/7. I've seen siege on Alessia while Arrius is losing flags inside the inner.

THAT was not pleasant.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh, no, it's true. Especially without the guilds and nothing but potatoes. EP is pushing Alessia damn near 24/7. I've seen siege on Alessia while Arrius is losing flags inside the inner.

THAT was not pleasant.

I know I was just trying to give polite assessment :D
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyy wrote: »

j1sxWoT.jpg

I've been DC for two years. Since beta. I've been pvp since beta. How about you? I also led a large pvp guild and would have full raids on popular nights. I've sieged Drake only to get an Ep scroll. Just my experience but I almost never see Drake blue on TF. At least not for more than a few minutes. Ep never let it stay blue.
  • dashima
    dashima
    ✭✭✭
    What appears to be a normal map of Cyrodiil on NA/PC TF:

Yu1Qjhg.jpg

In reality:

VuxBTPG.jpg

image edited to fit da rules.
    Edited by dashima on August 31, 2016 11:56PM
    Venatus | Hagnado

AD | Revân Stamina Nightblade AR35 scrub
    AD | Rëvan Stamina Sorcerer fotm
    DC | Ain Ghazal Magicka DK
    tfw too lazy to grind
    AD | Ain Ghazal Magicka DK
    AD | Run I Triggered Them Magicka Templar
    DC | Inner Postern Wall Stamina Templar
    DC | Kaivalanth Magicka Nightblade
    DC | Rëvân Stamina Nightblade
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In reality:

[SNIP]

Edited for Profanity

LMAO ! That map so accurate !!! :D
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on August 31, 2016 2:22PM
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yu1Qjhg.jpg

In reality:

[SNIP]

Edited for Profanity

OMG did you make this?!?! It's GOLD! :D:D:D<3
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on August 31, 2016 2:22PM
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yu1Qjhg.jpg

In reality:

[SNIP]

Edited for Profanity

Don't forget the red Brindle with just the word 'wat?' next to it.

... which is pretty much our response when it keeps happening.
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on August 31, 2016 2:23PM
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yu1Qjhg.jpg

In reality:

[SNIP]

Edited for Profanity

Lol that sums it up almost pefectly But you afe missing a few other typical Trueflame things.
    -Kingscrest getting hit by shadowgrabber whenever they hold Dragon.
    -Iron Legion potatoing into Chal
    - Blood of Dagerfall feeding Unru or whomever else takes Dragon/bruma AP
    - 90% certainty that is Domion Knights that are getting farmed at BRK

Also lastly Yes I can confirm that was definitely Pact Militia down south at those AD back keeps :p
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yu1Qjhg.jpg

In reality:

b2h5XC1.jpg

Don't forget the red Brindle with just the word 'wat?' next to it.

... which is pretty much our response when it keeps happening.

I think the appropriate term would be not 'wat' but "really Haxus? Again?" ;)
    Edited by NACtron on August 30, 2016 5:37PM
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dashima

Could you add a red dot next to Alessia ? This would be where I am every night saying Thank you for the rez

On second thought just put red dots all over AD area .
    Edited by Rohamad_Ali on August 30, 2016 5:41PM
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NACtron wrote: »

Yu1Qjhg.jpg

In reality:

b2h5XC1.jpg

Lol that sums it up almost pefectly But you afe missing a few other typicalTrueflame habits
    -Kingscrest getting hit by shadowgrabber whenever they hold Dragon.
    -Iron Legion potatoing into Chal
    - Blood of Dagerfall feeding Unru or whomever else takes Dragon/bruma AP
    - 90% certainty that is Domion Knights that are getting farmed at BRK

Also lastly Yes I can confirm that was definitely Pact Militia down south at those AD back keeps :p

Afraid I have to take credit for SG nabbing KC all the time. I believe I was the first to encourage him to do that and he just continues doing it. :blush:
    Edited by God_flakes on August 30, 2016 5:46PM
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yu1Qjhg.jpg

In reality:

[SNIP]

Edited for Profanity

lmaaaaaaooo i love it

I suspect that might be Iskrafemmehealer @ Ash though

Patrolling the grounds, bracing himself for the blues, and feverishly berating the entire world for not being there with him
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yu1Qjhg.jpg

In reality:

b2h5XC1.jpg

lmaaaaaaooo i love it

I suspect that might be Iskrafemmehealer @ Ash though

Patrolling the grounds, bracing himself for the blues, and feverishly berating the entire world for not being there with him

In fairness, with DC well in the lead on TF at the moment, points taken from DC are the best type of points to have.

If you care about the scoreboard.

At this point, I just like having home keeps so I have my 5% AP gain buff.
  • dashima
    dashima
    ✭✭✭
    @dashima

Could you add a red dot next to Alessia ? This would be where I am every night saying Thank you for the rez

Your contributions will never be forgotten.

C5hg4rd.jpg

Edited by dashima on August 31, 2016 2:13AM
    Venatus | Hagnado

AD | Revân Stamina Nightblade AR35 scrub
    AD | Rëvan Stamina Sorcerer fotm
    DC | Ain Ghazal Magicka DK
    tfw too lazy to grind
    AD | Ain Ghazal Magicka DK
    AD | Run I Triggered Them Magicka Templar
    DC | Inner Postern Wall Stamina Templar
    DC | Kaivalanth Magicka Nightblade
    DC | Rëvân Stamina Nightblade
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dashima

YutPOLX.jpg

CP 125 An many call me faction traitor even though I started from scratch with all new account an never play old account anymore . Roechacca calls me traitor every day at work . So hard just trying to be nice and PvP . No one cares if helpful . Got dropped from group today because I didn't stand on crown and get wiped with everyone else . Trying to stay positive but it's hurting my feelings now . Not going to argue people entitled to opinions . I'll just go somewhere else . Don't need to be treated bad when ai never did anything wrong . Just a game sheesh .
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Avenias wrote: »
    Winning is winning. How we do it is irrelevant, we will continue smashing EP and DC while u guys stay salty in the corner complaining about us.

Umm how you do it is entirely relevant. Off hours pvdoor does not merit congratulations. Total population imbalance does not merit congratulations.
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    @dashima

YutPOLX.jpg

CP 125 An many call me faction traitor even though I started from scratch with all new account an never play old account anymore . Roechacca calls me traitor every day at work . So hard just trying to be nice and PvP . No one cares if helpful . Got dropped from group today because I didn't stand on crown and get wiped with everyone else . Trying to stay positive but it's hurting my feelings now . Not going to argue people entitled to opinions . I'll just go somewhere else . Don't need to be treated bad when ai never did anything wrong . Just a game sheesh .

Come hang with me, I won't yell at you for not being on crown, just make sure to stack with tiara ;)

All zones have toxic chat and they have their purists snobs who don't care about competitive balance. I could go on and on about this topic but I won't. I think it should be mandatory to play another faction for a week on a TS group to understand that there is really not much difference. EP and DC do not eat their young. AD might...so I made a really old toon :)
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ataggs wrote: »
    @dashima

YutPOLX.jpg

Come hang with me, I won't yell at you for not being on crown, just make sure to stack with tiara ;)

All zones have toxic chat and they have their purists snobs who don't care about competitive balance. I could go on and on about this topic but I won't. I think it should be mandatory to play another faction for a week on a TS group to understand that there is really not much difference. EP and DC do not eat their young. AD might...so I made a really old toon :)

Thank You :)

@ataggs

• ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    You may have notice we have edited several posts in this thread.

This was done because the content of the posts contained profanity.

As many know profanity is against our Forum Rules, this includes Images and Videos.

Please in the future remember this whilst posting.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, AD is the best faction.

oh mah gawd T R I G G E R E D
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled
  • jarradarab
    jarradarab
    ✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

AD will rule them all. BWB and trueflame are ours!!!! Onward to the next campaign! Take from them everything!!!!!

Not terribly impressive when you pvdoor those campaigns every night and bring 100 players to every fight. But continue back slapping. And you guys won without @Satiar single-handedly bringing you to victory?! :astonished:

All of the flavours and you choose salt
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    KisoValley wrote: »

I'd say AD like to stack their whole faction into BRK, not Ash as much. For some reason AD are always pushing EP even though EP are dead last in the leaderboards while DC take the left side of the map from AD when they get enough people online.

The truth is, AD had the numbers to stack Ash and BRK and do most nights. And can still send 30 people to Bruma/Dragonclaw for some ungodly reason.

Pop locks schmop locks.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    tonemd wrote: »

I'd say AD like to stack their whole faction into BRK, not Ash as much. For some reason AD are always pushing EP even though EP are dead last in the leaderboards while DC take the left side of the map from AD when they get enough people online.

The truth is, AD had the numbers to stack Ash and BRK and do most nights. And can still send 30 people to Bruma/Dragonclaw for some ungodly reason.

Pop locks schmop locks.

The pop locks work at night. It's even-steven during the evening.

But when AD pop locks at 10am against 2 bars of both opposing factions and then gobbles up huge chunks of the map, it's a strategic advantage that the later shifts of players get to start from. This adds up day after day.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarradarab wrote: »
    giphy.gif

AD will rule them all. BWB and trueflame are ours!!!! Onward to the next campaign! Take from them everything!!!!!

Not terribly impressive when you pvdoor those campaigns every night and bring 100 players to every fight. But continue back slapping. And you guys won without @Satiar single-handedly bringing you to victory?! :astonished:

All of the flavours and you choose salt

Actually, I choose a single malt scotch with a few rocks. Plznthnx.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Pop locks schmop locks.

But when AD pop locks at 10am against 2 bars of both opposing factions and then gobbles up huge chunks of the map, it's a strategic advantage that the later shifts of players get to start from. This adds up day after day.

@Agrippa_Invisus

Many of Us only play during times 8pm EDT but we know there are ones in Australia and Brazil playing in Our early mornings . For those people I would encourage them to guest server Haderus where there is a early EP presence and be helping the Dominion fighting hard outnumbered over there so True Flame is good place for competitions .

Edit to add I will be doing this soon as transfer date is available , so not just talking . I will play there early hours on my days off being sat-mon .
    Edited by Rohamad_Ali on September 1, 2016 4:33PM
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Pop locks schmop locks.

@Agrippa_Invisus

Many of Us only play during times 8pm EDT but we know there are ones in Australia and Brazil playing in Our early mornings . For those people I would encourage them to guest server Haderus where there is a early EP presence and be helping the Dominion fighting hard outnumbered over there so True Flame is good place for competitions .

Edit to add I will be doing this soon as transfer date is available , so not just talking . I will play there early hours on my days off being sat-mon .

Much respect for you, then.

And my talking about stacking during non-peak times applies to ANY faction, just not AD. I was generalizing about AD/True/PC/NA though to be sure in my previous post.

I have no love for what's happening with EP on Haderus (which is why you don't see me over there) or that giant blue zerg that flattens things on Azura's.