Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

pts next monday

• The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    ADarklore wrote: »
    Andarne wrote: »
    The_Saint wrote: »
    Chufu wrote: »
    c6a9aa77c863786dc087ae96538b07.png
    We don't have a date for the PTS quite yet, but will absolutely let everyone know as soon as it's solidified.

LOL

This week is not over :smiley:

But early next week is over today :wink:

there only 2 options for me why pts is late

1: they have forgotten IC Event
    2: something big like fraction cross playing doesnt work

Don't be too surprised if they come around and say "Oh, One Tamriel's been put on the backburner for now..."

You haven't been around long have you? They never 'postpone' ANYTHING... they will push it Live, and we'll deal with weeks or months of bugs, glitches and exploits. This is how, and always will be how, ZOS handles new content.

Spellcrafting postponed
    Housing postponed
    Justice system cancelled

What do you mean they never postpone anything?

Let me clarify... I was talking about DLCs and content that was already developed and going to PTS... what you mentioned above were things that they 'wanted' or 'planned' to bring to the game but were not currently in development or ready for PTS. Anything they've brought to PTS was NEVER postponed no matter how many bugs or issues that were found during PTS phase.

Agreed, to be fair I was just trolling a bit.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Taonnor
    Taonnor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick update: Still no official date, but we can confirm it won't be published today or tomorrow. Sorry guys! We know you're super anxious to get in and check out all the new changes.

In the meantime, here's a nugget from page 5 (it's smack dab in the middle of all the itemization changes, which is over 4 pages long!)
    • You now have a better chance of getting more valuable or useful items from Thieves Troves as your rank in the Thieves Guild increases.

So... Moment... Wait... We must wait till Thursday or Friday? And you already feed us with patch note information's? This is very uncool if you not publish the patch notes before official PTS start. I... I... will die before, because of sitting here, not eating anything and pushing F5.
    Guild

Gildenleiter von Lux Dei (EU/AD). Offizieller Gildenspotlight für ESOTU!
    Guild leader of Lux Dei (EU/AD). Official Guild Spotlight for ESOTU!

Addons & Guides

ESOUI Author Portal: Taonnor
    Addons: Taos AP Session, Taos Group Tools

Myth AoE Cap: DE Mythos AoE Cap // EN Myth AoE Cap

What should i change in ESO: DE [DGR] Was würde ich an ESO verändern - "Der große Rundumschlag" // EN [TWS] What should i change in ESO – „The sweeping statement“

Charakters

Taonnor Annare, Sorcerer
    Thao Annare, Nightblade
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Taonnor wrote: »
    Quick update: Still no official date, but we can confirm it won't be published today or tomorrow. Sorry guys! We know you're super anxious to get in and check out all the new changes.

In the meantime, here's a nugget from page 5 (it's smack dab in the middle of all the itemization changes, which is over 4 pages long!)
    • You now have a better chance of getting more valuable or useful items from Thieves Troves as your rank in the Thieves Guild increases.

So... Moment... Wait... We must wait till Thursday or Friday? And you already feed us with patch note information's? This is very uncool if you not publish the patch notes before official PTS start. I... I... will die before, because of sitting here, not eating anything and pushing F5.

You won to be a true fan of ESO ;-)
  • chimneyswift_ESO
    chimneyswift_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

This sounds super cool, can't wait to see the 4 pages of Itemization changes too!
    Ebonheart Pact
    GM of Secret Order of Sotha Sil
    Stam DK - Chimneyswift
    NB Healer - Hist-and-Honey
    Templar - Milvela Volos
    Sorc - Thè Flash

For ESO builds & guides: http://www.ChimneySwift11.com
    YouTube: youtube.com/ChimneySwift11
    Twitch: https://twitch.tv/chimneyswift11
    Facebook Gaming: http://www.fb.gg/ChimneySwift11
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This sounds super cool, can't wait to see the 4 pages of Itemization changes too!

I can't wait to see something from .... Page 12! (or any other page, for that matter)

P.S. - Thanks @ZOS_GinaBruno for the item from page 4!
    Edited by Elsonso on August 30, 2016 5:23PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • cjthibs
    cjthibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More random potes?
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More random potes? pls ... atleast it give us will to wait:).. @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • Tib
    Tib
    ✭✭✭
    Pts maintenance on thursday!! So excited :D
    ~Tibbie~
    Senior Achievement Seeker, Scholar of UESP and the laziest trader in Tamriel
    Editor and Recent Changes Patroller at UESP
    Member of Beyond Skyrim: Iliac Bay
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea finally a date :) Oh I have to do many many things to distract me on thursday.
    Maybe I should fill all my day with customers to have something to do. But it'll be so hot as far as I know -.- so whatever, I am going to die either way.
    Edited by Dracane on August 30, 2016 10:54PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It will start on thursday 9:00AM EDT and ofcourse 8h maintenance. It means pts won't be available till friday :(
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HYPE! sadly, though. this means both of the builds I really want to try out but require significant investments (>1m gold) will have to wait at least until Friday because I really want to see the itemization patchnotes first
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • Tib
    Tib
    ✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

Yea finally a date :) Oh I have to do many many things to distract me on thursday.
    Maybe I should fill all my day with customers to have something to do. But it'll be so hot as far as I know -.- so whatever, I am going to die either way.

Haha ^^ Don't die!

I have a nice distraction... a paper about depression and biopsychosocial model. Might use PTS maintenance as an example of a trigger! o:):#>:)
    ~Tibbie~
    Senior Achievement Seeker, Scholar of UESP and the laziest trader in Tamriel
    Editor and Recent Changes Patroller at UESP
    Member of Beyond Skyrim: Iliac Bay
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

Haha ^^ Don't die!

I have a nice distraction... a paper about depression and biopsychosocial model. Might use PTS maintenance as an example of a trigger! o:):#>:)

I try, but it'll be hard.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

if all the potes will be like this, then I love it :)!!
  • the_man_of_steal
    the_man_of_steal
    ✭✭✭

Great change @ZOS_GinaBruno also very funny! I say ZOS should take its sweet time making sure everything is perfect. I read these forums every day and they explode everytime there are serious glitches. Take your time and maybe extend the IC event!?!?!