Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Heavy Armor skill Immovable Brute, not boosting my resistances

Dr_Ganknstein
Dr_Ganknstein
✭✭✭✭✭
I noticed a few days ago that the Heavy Armor skill Immovable Brute, wasn't boosting my resistances at all. At first I thought that maybe it was just a bug but after a few days of it not working I'm starting to wonder. The description:
  • Intensify your physical presence to gain Major Resolve and Major Ward, increasing Physical Resistance and Spell Resistance by 5280 for 15 seconds.
  • Also grants you immunity to knockback and disabling effects for 5 seconds.
  • While slotted, the Stamina cost of breaking free from a disabling effect is reduced by 4% for each piece of Heavy Armor equipped.
  • Break Free costs less.

Anyone else having this problem? I checked and my other skills that boost resists are working. For example, the Armor Master 5 piece set bonus works, Rune Focus both work. I have also tested this without the Armor Master set.
  • ScottishTornado85
    ScottishTornado85
    ✭✭✭
    Are you perhaps running another ability that gives the same buff?
    Xbox One EU Server -
    Altmer Sorcerer - Lloydo
    Khajiit Nightblade - Detective Meow Meow Fuzzy
    Breton Templar - Skaraboosh
    Argonian Dragonknight - Loses-Agro-Often
    Altmer Nightblade - Sneaky Cant
    Orc Sorcerer - Lingerie Sandwhich
    Altmer Templar - Dickpickler
    Dunmer DragonKnight - Little Miss Willywarmer
    Redgaurd Templar - Jabbin Bamboozled
    Altmer Warden - Ging Gang Gooly
    Reduard Dragonknight - Doink Brah Brah
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm using the mighty chundan set. That's the only thing that could be causing it I would think.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Icky wrote: »
    I'm using the mighty chundan set. That's the only thing that could be causing it I would think.

Chudan passively gives the same buffs that immovable gives (major resolve, major ward) so they do not stack.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp that's it. Chundan gives the same bonus. Duuhhhhhh oops.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rune Focus, Chundan and Immovable all give the Major Ward + Major Resolve-buff. So you can take away 2 of those 3 and have the same resistances, as they don't scale with each other.

You said you use Rune Focus - Then you do not need Chundan nor Immovable, as Rune Focus already gives the buffs! :)
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.