Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Congratulations AD TF PC Campaign Win

• danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Still waiting for that campaign cycle since Thornblade is over when DC and AD won't double team EP for 75% of the campaign duration and make it a fair fight for everyone. WIth 80% of EP players gone from TF with the recent guilds switches to Haderus, I sincerely hope that the double teaming early morning on EP will slow down a bit. :)

Yah, as an AD player I honestly think 90% of AD players are this guy:

017150e72627eb508809e78424a7da66a3fede8b5b419e35bf7cf1b84e8b73d6.jpg

It's like half the map doesn't exist most of the time.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TF AD push Ash/nickel and even Glade nonstop!!! Are we all playing a different game?!
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    TF AD push Ash/nickel and even Glade nonstop!!! Are we all playing a different game?!

Maybe we are. Or maybe it's just a mater of degrees. Bridge fight/Sej/BRK fail at mine rule all else whenever I am online.

Like right now for instance. Blue is in the lead, owns Roe, and yet AD is pushing up at BRK, which AD owns. Any sane person would push back at Roe right now while we are pop-locked and DC is at 3 bars.

Like I said, AD are not ambi-turners.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I believe a lot of AD players are like me, just started playing PvP on TF over the last month or so due to the boredom of no new PvE content coming out in the foreseeable future. So we go where whatever pug group picks us up goes and/or where ever we can get the highest return in AP at. Just last night I join a group who sat around for about an hour trying to figure out what to do. I was lucky enough to be picked up by @Rohamad_Ali group later on, and while I may have died a few times, at least we did things. Give us time, we newer PvPers will get with the flow some enogh.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe a lot of AD players are like me, just started playing PvP on TF over the last month or so due to the boredom of no new PvE content coming out in the foreseeable future. So we go where whatever pug group picks us up goes and/or where ever we can get the highest return in AP at. Just last night I join a group who sat around for about an hour trying to figure out what to do. I was lucky enough to be picked up by @Rohamad_Ali group later on, and while I may have died a few times, at least we did things. Give us time, we newer PvPers will get with the flow some enogh.

Thank you for grouping last night My friend . Everyone did really well and had fun . I could not tell anyone was PvE player as everyone fought very well .
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avenias wrote: »
    AD will rule them all. BWB and trueflame are ours!!!! Onward to the next campaign! Take from them everything!!!!!
    Ewwwwww...
    :/
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is it on Trueflame now? Haven't played in a few weeks, but I logged on this morning and saw Haderus all 18 Keeps Red with all Scrolls in EP hands, so I assume that EP made good on our promise to switch over. I'd assume EP has a harder time now on TF :/

lepemetus wrote: »
    Strange, I logged on Haderus several times and saw EP was defending home keeps, with a pretty balanced map.

Eh, they do the nightcap thing on Haderus and take literally everything on the map during the wee hours; AD and DC don't have any oceanic presence on Had, insofar as I can tell. C'est la vie. EP pushes hard all night, don't get me wrong. But the two evenings since we've moved over we've been holding onto our territory really, really well right up to when we log at around 2am EST. Great fights; while it's lame to take every single keep and resource against a bar of opposition, I'm more personally invested in the state of the campaign when I'm actually playing, which has been fantastic.
    Edited by heystreethawk on August 29, 2016 6:14PM
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was a the dullest campaign for AD in a long while, nothing but pug zergs and resource farming
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a guild called donkey kong?

Was fun fighting double raid plus in oceanic. Keep up the pop.
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    silky_soft wrote: »
    Is there a guild called donkey kong?

Was fun fighting double raid plus in oceanic. Keep up the pop.

The great thing about Donkey Kong is that they're very lore abiding, playing AD to collect bananas in accordance with the canon from Donkey Kong Country onward
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • AClockworkLime
    AClockworkLime
    ✭✭✭
    Duly noted but it was more for a real congratulations to good players in AD.
    By "good" do you mean "those that log in when everyone else is asleep, take everything, and then just let it run unopposed because everyone else is, in fact, sleeping?" If so, yes, a big congratulations to that them and their tactic.
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By "good" do you mean "those that log in when everyone else is asleep, take everything, and then just let it run unopposed because everyone else is, in fact, sleeping?" If so, yes, a big congratulations to that them and their tactic.

That's what EP and streamers do. AD is full of Japanese in oceanic. Can guarantee they do not run unopposed. Only so much 1 active guild and our 2 bar of DC solo players can do against the pop lock swarm of AD these days.

#removeaoecaps
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • Avenias
    Avenias
    ✭✭✭✭
    silky_soft wrote: »

That's what EP and streamers do. AD is full of Japanese in oceanic. Can guarantee they do not run unopposed. Only so much 1 active guild and our 2 bar of DC solo players can do against the pop lock swarm of AD these days.

#removeaoecaps

Nah aoe caps are good. U just need to learn to play. We will destroy all of u.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good as in nice , kind ,helpful and friendly .

Not mean and trolly .
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry I was not able to play the last five days as I am on vacation. I missed the win in TF and had to live vicariously through twitch streams. Congrats to AD for winning the campaign... again. Despite some of the posts above i usually wake up in the am to get my hirelings and come home from work to find a bloodmayne and Black Boot colors other than yellow. usually left side blue and right side is red. we in AD are all used to it. Much congrats to Blue for winning second place much deserved. That said, honestly my guildies and I did just as much to secure DC second place as I did to get our faction first. To Haxus and Invictus thank you for the tough competition its not fun to wipe multiple raids groups with nine to 12 players. It should not be possible. When you guys are around it doesn't happen and I don't like fighting people who just stand and block (with a staff) anyway.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, AD is the best faction.
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

200w.gif
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

200w.gif

What a nice Lady splitting banana so we can share :smiley:
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Oceanic players log in while players from the america are asleep, but they aren't unopposed. They are fighting other oceanic players on the other factions. Then, the America players log in and fight US players on other factions while the Oceanic players are asleep.

You don't see me complaining when AD are losing keeps while I'm asleep - that's up to the American guilds to deal with. Same goes for oceanic prime time. If your faction is having trouble during the oceanic prime time, than someone on your faction needs to step up and run a group during that period. There are plenty of Australian and Japanese players that play during that time for all factions on Trueflame.

I actually believe the solution to 'night capping' is to actually embrace the players who play during that time period. If enough players played on all 3 factions during that time period, there would be constant competition and no one would be left unopposed.

The problem is there is only enough oceanic players to fill 1 campaign. Azura there is a DC and AD oceanic presence but no EP. Haderus has 2 bars EP pop and no AD or DC. BwB is pretty empty.

If everyone played on Trueflame during the oceanic period, there would be less 'night capping' across all campaigns. Either that or have some kind of dynamic population cap.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How is it on Trueflame now? Haven't played in a few weeks, but I logged on this morning and saw Haderus all 18 Keeps Red with all Scrolls in EP hands, so I assume that EP made good on our promise to switch over. I'd assume EP has a harder time now on TF :/

Those were night caps. We've been farming whatever EP zerg it is that came over to Haderus during prime time.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »
    Im guessing PC NA is the same story as PC EU then.

DC pushing Chalman all day every day, forcing EP to defend chalman. EP gleefully pushes back to Bleaker's as a response. AD stacks its' whole alliance into Ash and BRK while both EP and DC are distracted. DC continues pushing Chalman for the rest of the day until some not-braindead DC groups finally start pushing Nikel and Roe in the evening (sometimes).

Cyrodiil AvA is so bland nowadays.

Sounds right. But Ad Na almost never push Brk. They always hard focus DC.

You've never seen BRK front door, have you?
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note that only 8 people in my group were actually present, one was offline 2 were afk at the spawn. Also not shown are the 15 or so offscreen to the left that had just obliterated me and the other two members of the group that had survived up to that point. almost 50 DC at one resource vs eight guys.

I feel.... welcome I guess? Point of the post is this is the DC zerg that always pushes bleaks to chalman to arrius. If you so much as take your mind off them for ten minutes, they just steamroll. Meanwhile the entire AD faction is pushing sej/BRK/Arrius at the same time.

j1sxWoT.jpg
    Edited by Rylana on August 30, 2016 9:36AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Note that only 8 people in my group were actually present, one is offline 2 were afk at the spawn. Also not shown are the 15 or so offscreen to the left that had just obliterated me and the other two members of the group that had survived up to that point. almost 50 DC at one resource vs eight guys.

I feel.... welcome I guess? Point of the post is this is the DC zerg that always pushes bleaks to chalman to arrius. If you so much as take your mind off them for ten minutes, they just steamroll. Meanwhile the entire AD faction is pushing sej/BRK/Arrius at the same time.

j1sxWoT.jpg

That is TF. No matter where you go there are similar numbers. Kinda like it.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Note that only 8 people in my group were actually present, one was offline 2 were afk at the spawn. Also not shown are the 15 or so offscreen to the left that had just obliterated me and the other two members of the group that had survived up to that point. almost 50 DC at one resource vs eight guys.

j1sxWoT.jpg

Meanwhile, AD can have Ash and DC still pushes Chalman, the crickets are quiet loud near Ash.
  • AClockworkLime
    AClockworkLime
    ✭✭✭
    If everyone played on Trueflame during the oceanic period, there would be less 'night capping' across all campaigns. Either that or have some kind of dynamic population cap.
    Yeah, it's totally not a thing. Even though the term "night capping" exists, and is joked about in AD PVP guilds.

But it's totally not a thing.

True story, guys.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »

DC pushing Chalman all day every day, forcing EP to defend chalman. EP gleefully pushes back to Bleaker's as a response. AD stacks its' whole alliance into Ash and BRK while both EP and DC are distracted. DC continues pushing Chalman for the rest of the day until some not-braindead DC groups finally start pushing Nikel and Roe in the evening (sometimes).

I think over a third of my DK's AP over the course of his lifetime has come from fighting in and around BRK.

Considering there are 17 other keeps on the map and six total scroll temples, plus numerous places like the Alessia Bridge... yeah.

We like keeping BRK red for the same reason that AD tends to retake Alessia first after a double team. It's where we go to farm AP. We can usually convince everyone to come help retake it due to that.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think over a third of my DK's AP over the course of his lifetime has come from fighting in and around BRK.

Considering there are 17 other keeps on the map and six total scroll temples, plus numerous places like the Alessia Bridge... yeah.

We like keeping BRK red for the same reason that AD tends to retake Alessia first after a double team. It's where we go to farm AP. We can usually convince everyone to come help retake it due to that.

I never denied Ep loves BRK. My assertion is Ad doesn't try nearly as hard to get it back as they do hard focusing on Ash constantly.
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How about that ap farm at alessia for ep last night xD nice little 20k tick that tko so kindly donated
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • dashima
    dashima
    ✭✭✭
    Pchela wrote: »

Meanwhile, AD can have Ash and DC still pushes Chalman, the crickets are quiet loud near Ash.

I don't know who to believe!
    Venatus | Hagnado

AD | Revân Stamina Nightblade AR35 scrub
    AD | Rëvan Stamina Sorcerer fotm
    DC | Ain Ghazal Magicka DK
    tfw too lazy to grind
    AD | Ain Ghazal Magicka DK
    AD | Run I Triggered Them Magicka Templar
    DC | Inner Postern Wall Stamina Templar
    DC | Kaivalanth Magicka Nightblade
    DC | Rëvân Stamina Nightblade
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    dashima wrote: »
    Pchela wrote: »

I don't know who to believe!

It's a little bit of both. It always is.

As an EP it feels (note the use of that word) like the BRK>Alessia and Aleswell>Chalman corridors are both busier than the Ash>Roe corridor. Even wandering over there to gank, it feels like there's less constant traffic.

This is by percentages and degrees though. I know there are times corridors heat and cool off. There've been days Nikel is a zergfest and days that Chalman's silent as a tomb. It happens.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!