The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Insane healing, health regen...

karakondzula
karakondzula
✭✭✭
Are we ever gonna see health regen stat buffed to about same level of importance as mag/stam regen? Wrobel promised it back in time in one of the ESO live shows, if i remember correctly. Still nothing has be done about it. Health regen was always pretty much useless and now with the latest changes to regen's in general its even worse.

Are we ever gonna see healing separated from damage stats? Its completely dumb that healing increases with the increase of damage. Its a common thing to see people go from 1% health to 100% in 1 rally+vigor ect.. I dont even dare to speak of Templars. Same counts for Sorc damage shields, they can build full offense and get insane amount of defense in the same time (i am aware of the fact that Sorcs have nothing else to protect themselves, and that they need some serious buffs, like reversal of bolt escape, to change that).
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Health regen is already OP on non-cp campaigns. They won't be able to buff without destroying the gameplay there. TBH i am in favor of removing non-cp campaigns though.
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps
  • predareaper
    predareaper
    ✭✭
    Yes and no, I belive the idea of healing and wards linked to resource pools and spell/weapon damage in some cases is to keep the mechanic "simple" if they ever do include a separate scaling for those abilities that would be something else people would have to take into account into their builds, and addresing the templar issue they also have to take into account their cp trees going either blessed or elemental expert and not just templar since the other clases can also benefit from blessed.
    And lastly, with the new patches we are seeing more and more resource draining mechanics and healing debuffs, keeping this in mind regen cant be mitigated by anything thus making tanks benefit more from it in the case that a purify isnt at hand.
  • Khaos_Bane
    Khaos_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes STA builds are gradually getting better at everything...DPS, Regen, Defense, and STA Builds have some solid healing and I am sure they will be given even more healing. Healing is really the only thing that MAG has over STA at this point and the gap has closed DRASTICALLY.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khaos_Bane wrote: »
    Yes STA builds are gradually getting better at everything...DPS, Regen, Defense, and STA Builds have some solid healing and I am sure they will be given even more healing. Healing is really the only thing that MAG has over STA at this point and the gap has closed DRASTICALLY.

Only magplar has superior healing to stam builds, in pvp, atm and its been that way since the battle spirit changes
  • Khaos_Bane
    Khaos_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Khaos_Bane wrote: »

Only magplar has superior healing to stam builds, in pvp, atm and its been that way since the battle spirit changes

Yep. If I have solid STA DPS with Vigor I don't need a TANK or even a Healer in 95% of the game in PvE.

It just makes me wonder where ZoS is going in the future. Is it to eventually eliminate Tanks and Healers so everyone is essentially DPS with decisions to make on how much defense/healing gear/skills to use?

I can't say I would dislike that, but it sure would be nice to know.
    Edited by Khaos_Bane on August 29, 2016 6:49PM