Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

pts next monday

• The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »
    code65536 wrote: »
    You better go and correct that article at Bethesda.net that that explicitly said, "this coming Monday". ;) I think that's where most people got the Monday date.

Yea as per article its Monday (today) and we are waiting..

Atleast published patch notes for reading..

It will not be today.

And not tomorrow. Kai Schober "informed" us in german part
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/comment/3308647/#Comment_3308647
    Edited by The_Saint on August 29, 2016 1:38PM
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
    #BuffSam
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just sort of expected either Thursday or Monday next week.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The_Saint wrote: »
    You better go and correct that article at Bethesda.net that that explicitly said, "this coming Monday". ;) I think that's where most people got the Monday date.

It will not be today.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/comment/3308647/#Comment_3308647

Hm. Can you translate us? Coz autotranslate say he told that pts planned for today(monday) but they were unable to made all preparations for monday and delay it. From this i see that it still maybe tomorrow(tuesday.)
    Edited by Cinbri on August 29, 2016 3:02PM
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

It will not be today.

Hm. Can you translate us? Coz autotranslate say he told that pts planned for today(monday) but they were unable to made all preparations for monday and delay it. From this i see that it still maybe tomorrow(tuesday.)

Yeah autotranslate is wrong, it says:

"Das PTS-Update kommt weder heute noch morgen." -> The PTS update will come neither today or tomorrow.
    "Ursprünglich war es auch für heute geplant, musste aber verschoben werden." -> It was originally planned for today but we had to move it.
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Paulington for the translation ;)

So... It won't happen today neither tomorrow and perhaps next days...? Or next week? We need more info from moderators I'm afraid.
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We don't have a date for the PTS quite yet, but will absolutely let everyone know as soon as it's solidified.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next week?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would have been better, to leave Matt Firors statement saying "Early September"
    So that people don't start hoping :)
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Khaos_Bane
    Khaos_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    It would have been better, to leave Matt Firors statement saying "Early September"

I rather have the information and them miss a date honestly. People here give them so much grief that it has changed ZoS to make more very general statements. This is why we need to take it easy on them and be more understanding if they miss a date occasionally.

• Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We don't have a date for the PTS quite yet, but will absolutely let everyone know as soon as it's solidified.

You wouldn't happen to have any previews on those weapon Ultimates would you?
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khaos_Bane wrote: »
    Dracane wrote: »

I rather have the information and them miss a date honestly. People here give them so much grief that it has changed ZoS to make more very general statements. This is why we need to take it easy on them and be more understanding if they miss a date occasionally.

Oh I'm not mad or something.
    They haven't named an actual date, so no reason to be angry.

But as it stands now, their initial idea when the pts will start was right.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm.

Maybe we could get Gina to say something from the Patch Notes... Say, page 5?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm.

Usually, they only play this game when the server is under maintenance and when the Natch Potes thread has risen.

Just tell us the weapon ultimates and be done with it :D there will be silence until the notes are up.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Can't wait for it!

Weapon Ultimates <3
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hmmm.

Ohhh that's a good page! So many meaty details!

...need to finish the potes first, though :trollface:
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm.

takes notes
    • Page 5 is meaty. Ask for page 5 multiple times in the bound-to-happen natch potes thread.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could we just get info if we will get styles form Shadows of Hist as craftable? :)
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Hmmm.

takes notes
    • Page 5 is meaty. Ask for page 5 multiple times in the bound-to-happen natch potes thread.

Inb4

"Increased the amount of stew meat the animals in the 'Meat for the Masses' quest drop"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Edited by Abeille on August 29, 2016 10:20PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have some insider information on page 5 of the Natch Potes:

Crown Store
    General
    • Added a new Crown Store item category, Weapons of Eternal Praise.
      • This item will praise the incredible skills of its owner and the unbelievable size of certain body parts whenever he (or she) kills a PvP opponent, all while calling the loser of a battle a noob who has to learn to play.
      • The weapon will also broadcast excuses should the owner lose a fight because the opponent was zerging, cheating, or caught him while his cat walked over the keyboard.
      • Buyers can chose between 4 different voice-over actors or submit their own audio files for additional crowns.

Here is the leaked source: :trollface:
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
  • LaerothKeykalyn
    LaerothKeykalyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    c6a9aa77c863786dc087ae96538b07.png

LOL
    Edited by LaerothKeykalyn on August 30, 2016 1:45AM
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

LOL

This week is not over :smiley:
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Chufu wrote: »

LOL

But early next week is over today :wink:

there only 2 options for me why pts is late

1: they have forgotten IC Event
    2: something big like fraction cross playing doesnt work
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
    #BuffSam
  • Andarne
    Andarne
    ✭✭✭

LOL

Don't be too surprised if they come around and say "Oh, One Tamriel's been put on the backburner for now..."
    Andarne [PC-EU]
    Falvis Beran - Ebonheart Pact Loyalist - Redoran Battlemage
    ALMSIVI, grant Mercy. ALMSIVI, grant Mystery. ALMSIVI, grant Mastery. Blessed are we that serve ALMSIVI.

Twitter | Darny3D | Beta Tester 2014 & 2017
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andarne wrote: »

LOL

Don't be too surprised if they come around and say "Oh, One Tamriel's been put on the backburner for now..."

You haven't been around long have you? They never 'postpone' ANYTHING... they will push it Live, and we'll deal with weeks or months of bugs, glitches and exploits. This is how, and always will be how, ZOS handles new content.
    CP: 1930 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »

LOL

You haven't been around long have you? They never 'postpone' ANYTHING... they will push it Live, and we'll deal with weeks or months of bugs, glitches and exploits. This is how, and always will be how, ZOS handles new content.

Spellcrafting postponed
    Housing postponed
    Justice system cancelled

What do you mean they never postpone anything?
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »

LOL

Spellcrafting postponed
    Housing postponed
    Justice system cancelled

What do you mean they never postpone anything?

Let me clarify... I was talking about DLCs and content that was already developed and going to PTS... what you mentioned above were things that they 'wanted' or 'planned' to bring to the game but were not currently in development or ready for PTS. Anything they've brought to PTS was NEVER postponed no matter how many bugs or issues that were found during PTS phase.
    CP: 1930 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think it's safe to say that the PTS was originally scheduled for Monday but due to some issue has been delayed by a few days. It's not the end of the world. :smile:.

As long as it turns up this week then it's all good I think. :blush:.
  • Rage_Killin
    Rage_Killin
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno JUST TELL US ABOUT WEAPON ULTIS ALREADY ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Quick update: Still no official date, but we can confirm it won't be published today or tomorrow. Sorry guys! We know you're super anxious to get in and check out all the new changes.

In the meantime, here's a nugget from page 5 (it's smack dab in the middle of all the itemization changes, which is over 4 pages long!)
    • You now have a better chance of getting more valuable or useful items from Thieves Troves as your rank in the Thieves Guild increases.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick update: Still no official date, but we can confirm it won't be published today or tomorrow. Sorry guys! We know you're super anxious to get in and check out all the new changes.

In the meantime, here's a nugget from page 5 (it's smack dab in the middle of all the itemization changes, which is over 4 pages long!)
    • You now have a better chance of getting more valuable or useful items from Thieves Troves as your rank in the Thieves Guild increases.

Is there any way we could get the page number for weapon ulti's? Asking for a bunch of friends ;)