Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Congratulations AD TF PC Campaign Win

Rohamad_Ali
Rohamad_Ali
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Was very fun campaign and enjoyed playing this campaign very much . Everyone was very helpful and did great job with coordination and hard work to keep the score high for AD . DC and EP were very tough opponents again as almost impossible to get Emp on TF NA . Good job everyone , hope this next one is just as tough .
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Duly noted but it was more for a real congratulations to good players in AD . An to see look on @Roechacca face . He still rages tells to me .
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aye, kudos all. Although I'm a little concerned for the overall PvP population since I somehow made the leaderboard despite spending well over 90% of my PvP guesting in Haderus IC. : /
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's 3 in a row, or are we going for some kind of Connect 4 scenario?
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Traitor! I'm so mad right now.

Duly noted but it was more for a real congratulations to good players in AD . An to see look on @Roechacca face . He still rages tells to me .

[SNIP]

Edited for profanity
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on August 31, 2016 2:10PM
  • Avenias
    Avenias
    ✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    Aye, kudos all. Although I'm a little concerned for the overall PvP population since I somehow made the leaderboard despite spending well over 90% of my PvP guesting in Haderus IC. : /

So out faction is kicking butts in BWB and Trueflame. AD powahhhhh!!!!! We literally run BWB atm.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
  • Avenias
    Avenias
    ✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    giphy.gif

AD will rule them all. BWB and trueflame are ours!!!! Onward to the next campaign! Take from them everything!!!!!
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was so very happy to see AD win another TF campaign. Everyone worked very hard I can not remember taking a night off this past month. DK ran 7 days a week 7pm to 11pm. We were not alone though we had a lot of AD guilds running as well. A few however have chosen to try out Had for a week or so but we are staying put.

One of the coolest things that came out of this campaign was the dominate the south approach. AD made it a point to hold everything from ASH to BRK and south. We did push on EP and DC scrolls During American Prime time a few times and I do believe we crowned a few EMPs over the past month, but for the part we simply held our ground and made points. I was really pleased with the resource strategy that EP had been using against us for 2 months to finally backfire on them. I was even more pleased with the reversal strategy when EP or DC pushed on BB or BM. We all realized that if EP or DC wants to push on those gate keeps and essentially take out 1 or 2 line raids to defend those spoils all we had to do was watch FARE and push to BRK or ASH. I believe we called it over extending. Great job to all of AD for pulling together and out thinking the opposition.

Now for the sad part. I must confess i was not on for the final score and do not know if DC or EP took second. But from the what i saw over and over was DC not paying attention that last night. AD was trying so hard to keep DC in second place. We had decided about a week ago that AD was going to win. We all saw the writing on the wall. But what we didnt know for certain was who was going to take 2nd. I wanted to make sure that this campaign DC would be in second place, but poor DC seemed to lack the foresight on how to get there. The last 24 hours DK pushed EP more so than we had the whole campaign. We tried our best to ignore DC and limit the points EP was making so DC could gain second place. DC just would not cooperate. They fell into a stalemate at Chal and no matter who much we tried to help you all defend alswell you still pushed on us.

I hope DC got second place if not, the fault is yours.

EP, well what can i say, Best two guilds you have out there are Invictus and Haxus. Great work guys you are always a challenge to fight. Lets see how the new campaign plays.

Please AD lets continue to organize Please. There is a Discord server set up for us and all the factions if you want to have a some really cool fun this time around lets try and set up some good fights.

I have always suspected that if AD organized we would be great again. But beware Winter is Coming........
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avenias wrote: »
    giphy.gif

AD will rule them all. BWB and trueflame are ours!!!! Onward to the next campaign! Take from them everything!!!!!

Not terribly impressive when you pvdoor those campaigns every night and bring 100 players to every fight. But continue back slapping. And you guys won without @Satiar single-handedly bringing you to victory?! :astonished:
    Edited by God_flakes on August 29, 2016 12:52PM
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im guessing PC NA is the same story as PC EU then.

DC pushing Chalman all day every day, forcing EP to defend chalman. EP gleefully pushes back to Bleaker's as a response. AD stacks its' whole alliance into Ash and BRK while both EP and DC are distracted. DC continues pushing Chalman for the rest of the day until some not-braindead DC groups finally start pushing Nikel and Roe in the evening (sometimes).

Cyrodiil AvA is so bland nowadays.
  • lepemetus
    lepemetus
    ✭✭
    Campaigns are decided by the collective player base - the summation of every player's actions has a larger impact than any single group, no matter their skill. Though obviously some groups have more impact than others, some groups help the campaign more than others... I've seen guild leaders and pug leaders alike be a great benefit to their campaigns.

That said, no single group controls Cyrodiil, or the tides of war... but many of them think they do :P

With this many people, coordination becomes the most important - not 1v1/1vX/XvX skills (though all are needed)
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »

DC pushing Chalman all day every day, forcing EP to defend chalman. EP gleefully pushes back to Bleaker's as a response. AD stacks its' whole alliance into Ash and BRK while both EP and DC are distracted. DC continues pushing Chalman for the rest of the day until some not-braindead DC groups finally start pushing Nikel and Roe in the evening (sometimes).

Sounds right. But Ad Na almost never push Brk. They always hard focus DC.
  • Daveheart
    Daveheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    I was so very happy to see AD win another TF campaign. Everyone worked very hard I can not remember taking a night off this past month. DK ran 7 days a week 7pm to 11pm. We were not alone though we had a lot of AD guilds running as well. A few however have chosen to try out Had for a week or so but we are staying put.

One of the coolest things that came out of this campaign was the dominate the south approach. AD made it a point to hold everything from ASH to BRK and south. We did push on EP and DC scrolls During American Prime time a few times and I do believe we crowned a few EMPs over the past month, but for the part we simply held our ground and made points. I was really pleased with the resource strategy that EP had been using against us for 2 months to finally backfire on them. I was even more pleased with the reversal strategy when EP or DC pushed on BB or BM. We all realized that if EP or DC wants to push on those gate keeps and essentially take out 1 or 2 line raids to defend those spoils all we had to do was watch FARE and push to BRK or ASH. I believe we called it over extending. Great job to all of AD for pulling together and out thinking the opposition.
    Now for the sad part. I must confess i was not on for the final score and do not know if DC or EP took second. But from the what i saw over and over was DC not paying attention that last night. AD was trying so hard to keep DC in second place. We had decided about a week ago that AD was going to win. We all saw the writing on the wall. But what we didnt know for certain was who was going to take 2nd. I wanted to make sure that this campaign DC would be in second place, but poor DC seemed to lack the foresight on how to get there. The last 24 hours DK pushed EP more so than we had the whole campaign. We tried our best to ignore DC and limit the points EP was making so DC could gain second place. DC just would not cooperate. They fell into a stalemate at Chal and no matter who much we tried to help you all defend alswell you still pushed on us.

EP, well what can i say, Best two guilds you have out there are Invictus and Haxus. Great work guys you are always a challenge to fight. Lets see how the new campaign plays.

Please AD lets continue to organize Please. There is a Discord server set up for us and all the factions if you want to have a some really cool fun this time around lets try and set up some good fights.

I have always suspected that if AD organized we would be great again. But beware Winter is Coming........

DC did get second. I was on a DC in TF when the campaign turned over for whatever reason.
    Edited by Daveheart on August 29, 2016 1:46PM
    Daggerfall Covenant (PC-NA)

The Order of Mundus | Nightfighters
  • ScooberSteve
    ScooberSteve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing impressive about zerging down to pvdoors. Nothing impressive about Xv1
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »

Omg. I'm bout to gag. Honestly, AD wins because they have more numbers round the clock, especially during the Oceanic time. Period. That's it. It's not some strategy that you think your mastering. It's numbers. Pure and simple.

Now, I honestly don't care much who wins a campaign. So congrats to AD on winning. But please give credit where credit is due.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still waiting for that campaign cycle since Thornblade is over when DC and AD won't double team EP for 75% of the campaign duration and make it a fair fight for everyone. WIth 80% of EP players gone from TF with the recent guilds switches to Haderus, I sincerely hope that the double teaming early morning on EP will slow down a bit. :)
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

frozywozy wrote: »
    Still waiting for that campaign cycle since Thornblade is over when DC and AD won't double team EP for 75% of the campaign duration and make it a fair fight for everyone. WIth 80% of EP players gone from TF with the recent guilds switches to Haderus, I sincerely hope that the double teaming early morning on EP will slow down a bit. :)

HELP; I don't know who to believe !
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Last night EP hit bleaks hard while AD took a full raid to ash.

Afterwards, DC took back Ash and hit chal.
    DC moved to seige nikel and EP stormed the breach.

I'd say DC is stuck in a non-sexy love triangle. We just want to get through the day lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is it on Trueflame now? Haven't played in a few weeks, but I logged on this morning and saw Haderus all 18 Keeps Red with all Scrolls in EP hands, so I assume that EP made good on our promise to switch over. I'd assume EP has a harder time now on TF :/
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on August 29, 2016 2:25PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • lepemetus
    lepemetus
    ✭✭
    How is it on Trueflame now? Haven't played in a few weeks, but I logged on this morning and saw Haderus all 18 Keeps Red with all Scrolls in EP hands, so I assume that EP made good on our promise to switch over. I'd assume EP has a harder time now on TF :/

Strange, I logged on Haderus several times and saw EP was defending home keeps, with a pretty balanced map.
    The same was true on Azura and BwB.

Trueflame's been just fine so far - EP isn't winning, but it's been a lot of fun fighting against coordinated groups :P and it seems the solo players, pugs, and few remaining active guilds are doing just fine, even though there aren't as many efforts to push as there used to be. All in due time. Players will learn to siege eventually :)

No complaints - seems Cyrodiil is just fine. Looking forward to many future campaigns with all of you :)
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lepemetus wrote: »

Strange, I logged on Haderus several times and saw EP was defending home keeps, with a pretty balanced map.
    The same was true on Azura and BwB.

Trueflame's been just fine so far - EP isn't winning, but it's been a lot of fun fighting against coordinated groups :P and it seems the solo players, pugs, and few remaining active guilds are doing just fine, even though there aren't as many efforts to push as there used to be. All in due time. Players will learn to siege eventually :)

No complaints - seems Cyrodiil is just fine. Looking forward to many future campaigns with all of you :)

Specifically, I logged into Haderus at 6am EST. Bloodmayne was flagged by 2 AD sieges, but the whole map was red.
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on August 29, 2016 2:34PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd say AD like to stack their whole faction into BRK, not Ash as much. For some reason AD are always pushing EP even though EP are dead last in the leaderboards while DC take the left side of the map from AD when they get enough people online.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same as always . Everyone's fight over a bridge ...

pirates+dead+mans+chest+sword+fight.gif
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Understand I am a casual. I don't play every day all day so I can only speak to the times I am on: primetime some week nights, drunk Friday nights and sometimes weekend days. I and most DC I know in zone and in ts constantly gripe about how Ad always seems reticent to push north through the Sej/Brk channel and indeed many strong AD groups like Mojican's seem to prefer to stick their snouts in on DC and Ep battles at Ales/chal/bleakers/gate and invariably help Ep by doing so. So take that for what it's worth.
  • Avenias
    Avenias
    ✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

Not terribly impressive when you pvdoor those campaigns every night and bring 100 players to every fight. But continue back slapping. And you guys won without @Satiar single-handedly bringing you to victory?! :astonished:

Winning is winning. How we do it is irrelevant, we will continue smashing EP and DC while u guys stay salty in the corner complaining about us.
    Edited by Avenias on August 29, 2016 4:17PM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So our faction is kicking butts in BWB and Trueflame. AD powahhhhh!!!!! We literally run ruin BWB atm.

Hi, I think you misspelled something. I fixed it for you. :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    So our faction is kicking butts in BWB and Trueflame. AD powahhhhh!!!!! We literally run ruin BWB atm.

Hi, I think you misspelled something. I fixed it for you. :)

:D:D
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

Winning is winning. How we do it is irrelevant, we will continue smashing EP and DC while u guys stay salty in the corner complaining about us.

200w.gif
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well then, with the new campaign started...#Dragadar5Emp?
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar