Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

The Twelve Knights EU - AD - PVE&PVP&Social - Recruiting

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there @MJGRiFFiN

I shall get an invite sent out to you this evening :)

Welcome
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you do much in the way of PVE?
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there,

Things like pledges are done all the time however they tend not to be "organized" in the same way our other events are in the sense that members sort them out between themselves.

We do Craglorn sweeps and are planning the same thing for Wrothgar
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

• Martinus72
    Martinus72
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, I'm returning player after long hiatus and should reach v14 rank today with my sorcerer thanks to yummy cakes ;-)
    I'd love to join the guild which would help me to get back into dungeons crawling without the torment of pugging.
    Hopefully see you in Tamriel, my tag is @Martinus1972
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am away on business this week so I am not able to get online :(

I shall get a message to the guild so someone can invite you

• ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

We are glad to see our members reaching out and making great use of the Guild Recruitment Forums. However, we would like to kindly request refraining from bumping the thread as Thread Bumping is against the Community Rules. We have taken a moment to remove all posts that have been bumps. Thank you for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not a bump :)

All of our current guild events are quite casual in the sense that we do not impose activity rules in the guild and they suit people with real commitments such as family, career and outdoor pursuits :)

Our raid team will be a little different in the sense that we want to form a group of people that want to work closely with others to achieve great results. With that said we are starting from scratch so we are not needing people with a lot of experience, we just need people who are willing to work at it and help others learn the mechanics and and maintain a good sense of humor.

In short we want to start trials without any drama or B/S and learn them ourselves!

If this floats your boat then come join us and take part :smile:

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First posted in May 2014 and we are still going strong.

Our raid team is in full swing now and we are looking forward to homestead!

If you want to join a guild where elitism is the swear word it should be and you can get involved in all things that Tamriel has to offer then hit us up.

• Sith
    Sith
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I have recently started playing ESO again and as it has been a while I have made a new character.
    I am looking for a social guild to get to know as a level in the hope of doing dungeons with at max level and maybe some along the way too.

I notice your guild is on the same faction as i am, what level do you need to be to join your guild?

My character name and user ID is Forlin but someone beat me to it on the forums.
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there

There is no level restriction, I shall find you in game and pop over an invite.

• krollerupb16_ESO
    Hi! This might be the guild I'm looking for. :) I've come back to the game after a break to see my old guild disbanded and am now looking for a new place to call home. ID is RaxnaTT if you would have me. :)

Rax
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I shall endeavour to pop an invite over to you tonight after work Rax, welcome to the Knights :)

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello again,

Our raid team progresses well and where we have a core group of members who are working towards this our members have real lives and as such we usually have a space or two on raid nights where we can take players through the raid that have never experienced them.

We are not an elitist guild, we would only refuse to take someone on a raid if they refused to take instructions or refused to install TS3 to hear the instructions in the first place.

• driuseb17_ESO
    driuseb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,
    I am looking for guild for some time now i saw this post. I am interested in joining your guild.
    I have recently started playing ESO again and looking for social / raiding / fun / maybe some PVP guild :smile: Beside your guild is on the same faction as i am.
    My char name is Colisias, Id Drius.

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Drius, I will seek you out in game :)

• Angry_Pitukh
    Angry_Pitukh
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I would like to join @Angry_Pitukh
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have sent invites to you both, Welcome!

• Hbfire
    Hbfire
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I would like to join @holybible
    Living is not for the weak..
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, I have been away on business so I have not seen this until now, I shall drop you an invite after work tonight :)

• pebelundb16_ESO
    pebelundb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi.
    Im returning to the game after a looon break so kinda starting fresh with a new character and all. Would love to be in a friendly athomsphere to be able and throw some jokes around and enjoy some fun stuff in the near future :)

Short info: 43 years old, living with my 2 kids that mostly run Overwatch and CS:go atm .

Userid: pebelund
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there @peblundb16_ESO

I shall drop you an invite later this evening :)

• VyersReaver
    VyersReaver
    ✭✭
    Hey there! I recently made my own topic that I am looking for an AD guild for PvP, and stumbled upon this topic.
    I am having exams this week, so I am probably going to pop in just to push some research items and an Undaunted random blue reward, but after that I wanna be a pretty active player and hope to add to the community! Not max level just yet, but I want someone to team up with in IC and Cyrodiil, might even go for an Emperorship =)
    My IGN is Serperor, or VyersReaver.
    Edited by VyersReaver on February 15, 2017 7:55PM
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, I am happy to extend an invite to you but I have to be honest and say that our PVP events have lapsed as of late. I am sure the demand for them will pick up again but for now we are not in PVP very often.

• Elvinca
    Elvinca
    Halo guys is it possible to join your guild.
    my game tag is prozacorion.
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Elvinca I have sent you an invite.

@VyersReaver I am happy to extend you an invite if you wish ? Let me know :smile:

• VyersReaver
    VyersReaver
    ✭✭
    IC is a small-group PvP anyway)
    Sure, send me an inv
  • Acidtoad
    Acidtoad
    Soul Shriven
    Hi i would like to join your guild!

My name is Thirdcrime
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @VyersReaver I popped an invite over to you.

@Acidtoad I missed this one yesterday, apologies I shall send you an invite after work today.

• Slakter1
    Slakter1
    Soul Shriven
    Hello mature player looking for a guild. Cp close to 500 playing on Ad side. If you got a spot for me that would be nice.My id is @Slakter1 thx☺
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Slakter, I shall pop over an invite to you later this evening :)