The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Serious lag issues in PVP

Lissiexx
Lissiexx
✭✭✭
This is beyond ridiculous - can't play. I have not experienced the lag others have previously but now it is becoming horrendous and making the game frankly unplayable. Enemy players getting very good too at using AoE on a mass scale for this reason and players end up lagging out!
PS5 EU
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol, welcome to most of the life of the game in general regarding PvP.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• mitchtheelder
    mitchtheelder
    ✭✭✭
    If I got a dollar for every time I see post like this I will be a frikin millioner lol
    AD
    Orc Nightblade - Manndingo
    BretonTemplar - M Mike Adriano
    Nord Dragonknight - Ser-Gregor Clegane
    High elf Sorcerer - Grand Maester Mitch
    Dark elf Nightblade - Gilbert Arenas
    Redguard Dragonknight - Half Man Half Amazing
    Redguard Sorcerer - Uncle Drew
    High Elf Dragonknight - Devon Larrat
    Imperial Warden - Sandor Clegane M
    Nord Necromancer - Tormund Husband to Bears
    High Elf Necromancer - Ana Maria della Salute
    High Elf - Warden - Samuel F Jackson
    Argonian - Templar - Kraken Reptile
    DC
    Argonian Warden - Gustavo Giviria Rivero
    High elf Sorcerer - Jackie Kennedy
    Orc Necromancer - Lucifer Blackstar
    EP
    Redguard Templar - MItch Buchanon
    1250cp
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    Immortal Redeemer
    Gryphon Heart
    Flawless Conqueror
    God Slayer
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solution: There are 5-4 empty campains. FILL THEM
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Lissiexx
    Lissiexx
    ✭✭✭
    Have been on this game over a year and have never experienced the lag I am experiencing now. Chillrend was my campaign. After having some issues with a bit of lag in Thornblade I moved to Scourge and Haderus which are basically dead campaigns because of corruption. Thornblade as an AD player is the only viable campaign currently. I understand you think its an old story complaining about the lag but if you need to keep raising it as an issue. PVP is endgame and needs to be improved not just the lag.
    PS5 EU
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have been on this game over a year and have never experienced the lag I am experiencing now. Chillrend was my campaign. After having some issues with a bit of lag in Thornblade I moved to Scourge and Haderus which are basically dead campaigns because of corruption. Thornblade as an AD player is the only viable campaign currently. I understand you think its an old story complaining about the lag but if you need to keep raising it as an issue. PVP is endgame and needs to be improved not just the lag.

Um we "think" is a issue?, you been playing what? a year?, most of us have been playing on PC since game launch, and its been laggy for a very long time, with some periods when it was fine, even on full pop campaigns.

It has always been a issue, good for you, that you are just suddenly experiencing it now, but dont diss the ones of us who have been there from the very beginning and know the issue way more than you ever will.

And you are beating a dead horse, we been arguing for PvP for absolutely ages.

Nothing of what you have said is new, in fact its a very sad long running reality.

And the end game is completedly open to the perspective of the player playing it, I play both PvP and PvE.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)

Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

• Lissiexx
    Lissiexx
    ✭✭✭
    I really will never understand the mentality of people to create an argument out of nothing. Elitist PC players yawn!
    PS5 EU
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really will never understand the mentality of people to create an argument out of nothing. Elitist PC players yawn!

Lol the irony, you come on the forums crying about something that a good chunk of the player base has had to endure for 2.5 years and you think your some kind of special snowflake and that it must be addressed cos you just suddenly got a common issue that plagues PvP, and also that PvP is end game, whos being elitist now?

There is a million threads similar to your post on the forums, search fucntion is your friend.

How did you think this thread was gonna go?, and you accuse me of creating an argument?

Pot kettle much?

I gave you facts.

Big difference between facts and elitism, and yeah what of it, this game is a port for consoles, PC will always out perform a console in almost every regard, graphics, addons, etc etc

Facts

And for your information, I did actually agree with you in the fact that the game needs fixed, it always has, and for you to say in response to myself and others about us "thinking" it is a issue, then clearly you know nothing of the background of this flawed masterpiece of a game, and a form of elitism came through when you said PvP was end game, lol, is it?

As said, the end game is purely subjective to how every player wants from it, PC or console.

So again, hardly elitist.

Do some research before you post next time.

Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

• Lissiexx
    Lissiexx
    ✭✭✭
    Again Yawn!!!
    PS5 EU
  • Lissiexx
    Lissiexx
    ✭✭✭
    Next thing you will be calling me a noob like every other elitist twit know it all!
    PS5 EU
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TBH I remotely could not care less if you are a noob or not, you come on the forums whining about lag, I put to you the facts, so yawn all you want, you are only betraying your own awe inspiring lack of knowledge about the games many issues, and are too arrogant to admit it.

And you might want to actually research what elitist actually means, giving factual knowledge is not elitist, or see a therapist about your inferiority complex.

Maybe next time when you post on forums, you might actually know what you are talking about instead of beating a dead horse with the same relevant topic that has been in existence for a long long time, and trying not to diss others who know better.

Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

• Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Again Yawn!!!

Get back everyone, I've gotta pop some fire magic on this troll

Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bloody double post

Edited by Stovahkiin on August 29, 2016 8:14PM
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!