Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ruins of mazzatun sucks

John_1999
John_1999
✭✭✭
After 50+ runs with a 4 man group, no one of us ever found a shield of any set.
We farmed the first 3 bosses on normal mode and no one found a shield of any set or a sharpend sword of any set. WTF!!!!

3 bosses = 3 Items, 50 runs = 150 items, 4 man group = 600 Items and no shield of any set???? WTF. Somethig is broken hier!!!!!!!

How is the chance to get a shield or a sharpend sword in this ruins 1/100000?????

Thats just sucks.

I have all body parts, with all traits of every set, you can find there, but no shield and no sharpend sword.

*** sry.
Magicka Templar: Tammi von Tamriel
Stammina Templar: John James Smith

-Current CP: 3601-

-Just a noob in a world full of pro's.-
-There is no bussines like lag bussines-
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe if you did it on vet you would have a better chance at a drop.
  • John_1999
    John_1999
    ✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    Maybe if you did it on vet you would have a better chance at a drop.

I know that shields drops there, I saw a guild memmber farmed it, he showed it in the guild chat and it was blue, so he found it in normal mode.
    Magicka Templar: Tammi von Tamriel
    Stammina Templar: John James Smith

-Current CP: 3601-

-Just a noob in a world full of pro's.-
    -There is no bussines like lag bussines-
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Endeavour to persevere ;)
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• KICHZY
    KICHZY
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.pngMazzatun_Shield.png
    5a529b7baeb4df6623a241253222a8b53323eb87cf252b7d7e45b8edf4ab6e7e.jpg

In all seriousness though @John_1999 , I wish you the best of luck, I understand how frustrating it can get.

Edited by KICHZY on August 27, 2016 5:47PM
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've knocked out 20+ runs on normal with groups of guild mates and no shield at all. Specifically looking for amberplasm shield.

I understand making you farm for it but damn.... I already don't like the dungeon from spending so much time there, I'll for sure hate it in another week/month.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem with a pure RNG system is that you aren't ever guaranteed to get the item you want. You and your friends are just experiencing an unfortunate side effect of probability.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is unfortunate that all 6 sets, from both the dungeons are BoP instead of BoE.
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is unfortunate that all 6 sets, from both the dungeons are BoP instead of BoE.

Yeah, our group runs the new Dungeons a few times a night and gives one person all the pieces of the one set he wants and after he has what he needs, we switch to another person and we do it over again and again and again..

one of us got the Velidreth helm (on Normal) and another got the Velidreth shoulders from the Undaunted gold/silver pledge yesterday.

You just have to keep plugging away until you get the pieces with the traits and set's you want.

hopefully the shield's RNG will be boosted by ZOS..
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

The dlc was only 2 dungeons. Can't have people getting items to fast.
  • Soundwave
    Soundwave
    ✭✭✭
    John_1999 wrote: »
    We farmed the first 3 bosses on normal mode and no one found a shield of any set or a sharpend sword of any set. WTF!!!!

3 bosses = 3 Items, 50 runs = 150 items, 4 man group = 600 Items and no shield of any set???? WTF. Somethig is broken hier!!!!!!!

How is the chance to get a shield or a sharpend sword in this ruins 1/100000?????

Thats just sucks.

I have all body parts, with all traits of every set, you can find there, but no shield and no sharpend sword.

*** sry.

U must pay tribute to the eso gods, in the form of sacrificing one of your guildies. Then maybe your luck might.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe find the Shrine of the RNG gods and do a huge offering :smiley:
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1st you need to complete the quest "Praise RNGesus". Long questline that requires gathering several items, some which can only be gotten by pickpocketing, like String of Alexandra's Hair, Perfect Roe, as well as some new dungeon drops like the "Spine of Volkan Skoria" which only drops from that boss.

The quest reward is an alchemy ingredient called "Tears of the Many" that you can buy from the quest NPC at any time afterwards, however the merchant changes location and zones each day.

Mix that with Columbine (because you need Columbine for EVERYTHING alchemy) and make "Potions of RNGesus' Favor"

Proceed to whatever dungeon you wish to farm and drink the potion. This will increase your chances of getting whatever you want by 0.00000000000001%.

If that sounds like a lot of work than denounce the RNGods and farm like a faithless savage and stop complaining.
    Edited by Silver_Strider on August 27, 2016 8:42PM
    Argonian forever
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Around 40 runs, no shield..
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sure the people trolling (in good fun) got lucky and recieved the pieces they wanted quickly or not interested and enjoy sacrificing things to false gods.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'm sure the people trolling (in good fun) got lucky and recieved the pieces they wanted quickly or not interested and enjoy sacrificing things to false gods.

Well, i am not..

I did 40 normal and 2 veteran runs..

Got several monster helms..

Got all amberplasm, hem jas, muzatun pieces except shields.
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, i am not..

I did 40 normal and 2 veteran runs..

Got several monster helms..

Got all amberplasm, hem jas, muzatun pieces except shields.
    I'm with you. Don't be mad at me, Ive been in there almost every day looking for amberplasm shield and some sharpened weapons...
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pushing 100+ runs of white gold working on spell power cure. Have 3 pieces in great traits and 2 in crap, and I've gotten crappy drops over and over and over and over and over and over. The drop rate of divines and or infused shoulders or hats are atrocious.

So I feel your pain op.
  • SublimeSparo
    SublimeSparo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done ruins a handful of times and got a Sharpened amberplasm shield and a mazzatun shield in back to back runs yesterday
    PS4 EU CP900. PS4 NA CP600,
    vAA HM ☆ vHRC HM ☆ vSO HM ☆ vMOL
    4th Console vMOL clear,
    vMA cleared on all classes stam & magic

My Tribe
    EU
    High Sparo - Altmer - mSo DD.
    Wood Sparo - Bosmer - sNB DD
    Nord Sparo - Nord -sDK DD/Tank.
    Bubble Girl - Imperial -sTe DD
    Succubus Sue - Breton - mNB Tank.
    Andrana Stormlock - Altmer - mTe Healer/ DD
    Elvali Marvani - Dunmer - mDK DD.
    Venemus Draconem - Redguard - sDK DD
    Jayri Leki - Redguard - sSo DD.
    Miss Jabsalot - Altmer - mTe PvP DD/ Tank
    Mireli Hlaano - Dunmer - mNB DD.
    Ms Shanks - Redguard - sNB DD/ le bank

NA
    Dilemma Dame - Altmer - mDK DD
    Stamsorc Kitty - Redguard - sSor DD
    Aia Draconis - Imperial - sDK Tank
    Decides-Who-Lives - Argonian - mTe Healer
    You wont stop me - Altmer - mSo DD
    Stab in the dark - Khajiit - sNB DD
    Jabjabjab Beambeambeam - Dunmer - mTe DD
    Spatium Auxiliarus - Imperial - hTe Tank&bank
    Spectre - Altmer - mNB DD
    Can't-Main-Tank -Argonian - sDK offTank
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Need to sell those DLCs...
  • Mush55
    Mush55
    ✭✭✭✭
    John_1999 wrote: »

Thats just sucks.

*** sry.

I've been running ICP for close on a year and still not got a divines scathing mage chest thats many more than 50 runs just the way it is.................
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yessss, give us your loot, mortal
    latest?cb=20160805091226

Edited by Sotha_Sil on August 28, 2016 11:55AM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't the weapons, jewelry and shields drop only off the last boss? If so that explains why you didn't get a single one. The reason why your guild mate got a blue shield is that he might have gotten it from the coffer at the end. The item is blue if you don't do hardmode. I think its a waste of time farming it on normal, the drop rates are much much lower, to the point where you'd spend more time farming the normal than the veteran version. Farm the vet :wink:
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I' ve done 50+ runs in vCOS and never seen a widowmaker bow, RNG gods are against us...
    Signature

• Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    normal mode drops cp150 versions I presume?
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love my amberplasm skin!
    Guess it's just me though...
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makkir wrote: »
    normal mode drops cp150 versions I presume?

Nope actually 160.
    I have Amberplasm, Mazz, Widow, etc all in 160 from normal
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Elijah_Crow
    Elijah_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the number of runs quoted in the thread, one might assume that (contrary to the thread title) that ZOS has created yet again a dungeon so awesome, that players won't stop running it. :)
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done ruins a handful of times and got a Sharpened amberplasm shield and a mazzatun shield in back to back runs yesterday
    That's impossible shields don't come in sharpened its only have armor traits.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this why I could not try and do the dungeon quest yesterday when placed there using group finder - everybody is just ripping through it to farm for gear?
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Massive problem is these vets are a decent diffculty and sets are useless for vet trials. Specifically the tanking sets. Mazzatun set is great look so is meph, mixing the two is a awesome look. But they are down right with less in end game sure you can use them for normal trials but Jesus . The one meta is footman and a crafted set . Horrible itemization. And the monster helm for tank lol