The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DPS looking for veteran trial guild

LZH
LZH
✭✭✭✭
Looking for a decent guild that runs VETERAN trials.

Have experience beating vAA, vHRC, and vSO. Still haven't been apart of a team that has attempted or beaten vMoL.

Currently maining Stamsorc (can hit around 40k DPS atm but am only 1 VO ring away from the meta setup). Also play Magblade but not as much as I used to.

Still not the most experienced raider but I think I have the potential to be as good as anyone. I have managed to get top 30 all-time scores on 2 different classes in vMA and flawless conquerer on both stamsorc (561k) and magblade (545k).
Edited by LZH on September 5, 2016 2:10AM
  • SinKissed
    SinKissed
    ✭✭✭
    If you are still looking send me a friend request in game (@SinKissed) and I can tell you more about the guild I run with and hopefully send you an invite.
    <Malacath's Trousers>
    SinKissed - Magicka Sorcerer DPS
    Goddess of Sunlight - Templar Healer
    Goddess of Poison - Stam DK
    Lilith Hale - Magicka DK
    Abosolutely Adeerable - Stam NB
  • Blakeabutler_Blasius
    Hey @stickybodyfluid If your still looking for a guild then check out Vokundein. We are very much a community focused guild. We are a smaller guild as we like to be more tight knit. For PvE, we do daily pledges and at least two Weekly trial runs. If your looking to move into a consistent group for the end-game content then we might be what your looking for now. We are currently looking for some new members for our PvE core for the vet Trial.

Also our recruitment officer is on vacation so PM in-game, @Blakeabutler. I'll be on tomorrow and leading our vet raid night around 9 PM EST.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/237408/vokundein-pvp-pve-guild-now-recruiting-ep-17/p1
    Edited by Blakeabutler_Blasius on August 26, 2016 11:45PM
    Vokundein
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Blakeabutler, Guild Leader of Vokundein/Elder of Legend Gaming
    Blasius de Buitleir, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Former Emperor - Sorcerer
  • Blakeabutler_Blasius
    Also, what content are you pulling a parse of 40k currently? Just wondering.
    Vokundein
  • LZH
    LZH
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, what content are you pulling a parse of 40k currently? Just wondering.

I haven't done a formal bloodspawn test, mainly since I don't want to waste both a tank and a healer's time doing it. The 40k number is what I normally hit on Mantikora in normal Sanctum Ophidia. I feel like it is a decent number considering the groups are always PUGs so all of the buffs like warhorn/combat prayer are spotty at best.

I've been having a lot of problems with lag since August 14th or so - not sure if it has to do with servers or what but that is also greatly affecting my performance in trials seeing as my ping usually jumps to around 300-400.

I think with a solid group and whenever ZOS gets my issue sorted out I'll be able to hit 42-44k with my current build.
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you are still looking, you can apply through our webpage http://dragonscrest.shivtr.com/ :)
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Blakeabutler_Blasius
    I haven't done a formal bloodspawn test, mainly since I don't want to waste both a tank and a healer's time doing it. The 40k number is what I normally hit on Mantikora in normal Sanctum Ophidia. I feel like it is a decent number considering the groups are always PUGs so all of the buffs like warhorn/combat prayer are spotty at best.

Honesty, I think that is a better dps since you have to have some raid awareness as compared to Bloodspawn. Looking forward to getting in touch with you in game. What's your in game account name?
    Vokundein
  • LZH
    LZH
    ✭✭✭✭

Honesty, I think that is a better dps since you have to have some raid awareness as compared to Bloodspawn. Looking forward to getting in touch with you in game. What's your in game account name?

My in-game account name is @stickybodyfluid. Sorry I didn't reply sooner - I was having terrible lag issues that making the game nearly unplayable.
    Edited by LZH on September 5, 2016 2:12AM