Official Discussion Thread for "Celebrate Imperial City’s One Year Anniversary"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Celebrate Imperial City’s One Year Anniversary. We hope to see you in Imperial City next week for this one-time special event!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double the stones from killing me.

Hmmmm. Although the leftovers are still more than usual. Count me in!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Invisible in the UK, page not found. :disappointed:.

For anyone else not able to see it, here is the full page:

4d323b564a.jpg
    Edited by Paulington on August 26, 2016 7:28PM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just for you @Paulington ;)

Join us next Monday as we celebrate the one year anniversary of our first DLC game pack – Imperial City.

Dark Anchors Aweigh! The struggle against the forces of Coldharbour has caused a “Planemeld Palpitation" that is skewing the odds and outcomes of events in and around the Imperial City! Time folds, reality shivers, and opportunities that have passed are available again. But this warp event won't last, so act now, and grab your chance while you can!

The Imperial City DLC game pack was originally released on August 31, 2015, and we're celebrating next week with a one-time special event. We're kicking off the festivities on Monday, August 29 at 10:00am EDT on all platforms with the following:

We've doubled the drop rate on the following Imperial City items:
    • The Stonefire Scamp pet
    • Soul-Shriven Skin
    • Tel Var Stones
    A new Imperial City Collector's Bundle will be added to the store for the duration of the event, and includes:
    • The Imperial City DLC Pack
    • The Mind Shriven Horse and the Mind Shriven Skin (both of which have been unavailable in the Crown Store for almost a year)
    • The Daedrat pet, originally released alongside Imperial City
    • Five Crown Experience Scrolls

The Imperial City DLC Pack will be on sale in the Crown Store for 50% off
    Now is the best time to gather those precious Tel Var Stones, or try to obtain the rarest rewards from Molag Bal! If you're new to Imperial City, or just need a refresher, be sure to check out our guides on Imperial City and Tel Var Stones.

This event will conclude on Tuesday, September 6 at 10:00am EDT, so hop in while you can. See you in Imperial City!
    Edited by MissBizz on August 26, 2016 7:28PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oops.

Edited by MissBizz on August 26, 2016 7:28PM
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Just for you @Paulington ;)

Join us next Monday as we celebrate the one year anniversary of our first DLC game pack – Imperial City.

Dark Anchors Aweigh! The struggle against the forces of Coldharbour has caused a “Planemeld Palpitation" that is skewing the odds and outcomes of events in and around the Imperial City! Time folds, reality shivers, and opportunities that have passed are available again. But this warp event won't last, so act now, and grab your chance while you can!

The Imperial City DLC game pack was originally released on August 31, 2015, and we're celebrating next week with a one-time special event. We're kicking off the festivities on Monday, August 29 at 10:00am EDT on all platforms with the following:

We've doubled the drop rate on the following Imperial City items:
    • The Stonefire Scamp pet
    • Soul-Shriven Skin
    • Tel Var Stones
    A new Imperial City Collector's Bundle will be added to the store for the duration of the event, and includes:
    • The Imperial City DLC Pack
    • The Mind Shriven Horse and the Mind Shriven Skin (both of which have been unavailable in the Crown Store for almost a year)
    • The Daedrat pet, originally released alongside Imperial City
    • Five Crown Experience Scrolls

The Imperial City DLC Pack will be on sale in the Crown Store for 50% off
    Now is the best time to gather those precious Tel Var Stones, or try to obtain the rarest rewards from Molag Bal! If you're new to Imperial City, or just need a refresher, be sure to check out our guides on Imperial City and Tel Var Stones.

This event will conclude on Tuesday, September 6 at 10:00am EDT, so hop in while you can. See you in Imperial City!

Appreciated as always. :kissing_heart:.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will the drops like planar armor and dark ether be included?
    Edited by NordSwordnBoard on August 26, 2016 8:12PM
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm torn between going into the city for the fights that will undoubtedly unfold, or avoiding it like the plague for the same reason.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • argouru
    argouru
    ✭✭✭
    How much will the bundle cost?
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm excited, but people are going to be farming the hell out of Molag Bal, and the 12 person limit on loot from him is still a bummer. =P Any chance that can be upped a bit for the week?
  • mayeth
    mayeth
    ✭✭
    Is it possible to just get the mount and skin by it self. I have the the dlc already.
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mayeth wrote: »
    Is it possible to just get the mount and skin by it self. I have the the dlc already.
    I wish. XD I've killed Molag dozens and dozens of times, and the drop rate on them is so freakin' low.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha ha, what a fun event idea! :) I'll try to convince my PvP guild to show up. :3
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Aeerol
    Aeerol
    ✭✭✭
    Time to race change my stamblade to a bombblade
  • GorraShatan
    GorraShatan
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, what's the next PvP DLC?
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do we have a price on the collectors bundle yet? I see there are already threads popping up to complain about it. Do they even know what it will cost?
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Coolio_Wolfus
    Coolio_Wolfus
    ✭✭✭
    en-gb - UK/EN Intl is now visible.

Monday, August 29 at 15:00 BST
    To:
    Tuesday, September 6 at 15:00 BST

So afternoon ESO as usual.
    Edited by Coolio_Wolfus on August 26, 2016 10:33PM
  • Shiftypaste
    Shiftypaste
    Soul Shriven
    So if I already own the Imperial City DLC, how will it work if I want get the collectors edition with the skin and horse? Would I just be paying the difference?
  • Legoless
    Legoless
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will the skin be sold separately? Already have the Daedrat so I'm unlikely to get the bundle.
  • Benefactor
    Benefactor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even though I have all the items from the crown store and the skin and pet from molag bal I will definitely make it out for the event. I'm glad to see the imperial city getting some love.
  • mistermacintosh
    mistermacintosh
    ✭✭✭
    Probably should have scheduled this for the weekend...
    Legalize Nirnroot!

Mac User, NA Server (CP810+, PVE focused):
    Magicka Templar Ra the Everlasting (Level 50 - Main Character)
    Stamina Sorcerer Khazaka-ri (Level 50 - Crafter)
    Dragonknight Tank Skalda Flamewreath (Level 50)
    Pet Sorcerer Hellias Ocume (Level 50)
    Magicka Necromancer Socelon (Level 4)

Templar Healer Mends-Through-Panic (Level 50)
    Stamina Nightblade Adanna-daro (Level 50)
    Stamina Warden Marely Sprigs (Level 50)
    Stamina Dragonknight Ursula Trollcalmer (Level 50)
    Stamina Necromancer Daengeval (Level 4)

Stamina Templar Cornellus Graves (Level 50)
    Warden Healer Pays-For-Luxury (Level 50)
    Magicka Sorcerer Sophia Flash (Level 50)
    Magicka Dragonknight Cinvalo Aloavel (Level 50)
    Magicka Nightblade Esmerelda the Cruel (Level 50)
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS, please sell the skin and the horse also separately. As I already have the DLC and the horse, I would be interested only in the skin. I'm not gonna purchase the whole bundle just to have the skin cause it won't be definitely a good deal for me.
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    ZOS, please sell the skin and the horse also separately. As I already have the DLC and the horse, I would be interested only in the skin. I'm not gonna purchase the whole bundle just to have the skin cause it won't be definitely a good deal for me.

This ^^ I have the DLC already, like many loyal customers. Please allow us to also enjoy some kind of bundled price for the IC items.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already "booked" the few talented PvPers in my guild to serve as bodyguards for us PvEers while we farm Molag.

Oh wait, guilds from opposing factions will probably do the same ? Naah, they can't be that clever, can they ?

Can't wait to see the big nice mess it's going to be down there :)

• Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the horse already, I just want the skin and dlc
    PC/EU DC
  • Cerilon
    Cerilon
    ✭✭
    Thanks for bringing back the skin! :)
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    event concept is great, might actually stand a chance of getting a rare drop off molag instead of just 3 planer armour scraps... always 3 planner armour scraps!

BUT why only 1 day?

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    event concept is great, might actually stand a chance of getting a rare drop off molag instead of just 3 planer armour scraps... always 3 planner armour scraps!

BUT why only 1 day?

Aug 29 to Sept 6 (10 AM EDT)
    Edited by Elsonso on August 27, 2016 5:03PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭

BUT why only 1 day?

Aug 29 to Sept 6 (10 AM EDT)

i blame my lack of coffee, LOL

(genuinley read it as on sept 6th)
    Edited by bebynnag on August 27, 2016 5:07PM
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Any chance we'll also see the maximum number of players that will be rewarded from the "event" that drops the skin and pet increased from the limit of 12? It may be wishful thinking on my part.
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten 16 scamp pets and NOT EVEN ONCE HAS THE SKIN DROPPED FOR ME. Hopefully this will be my chance. :'(
    Edited by Faunter on August 27, 2016 7:03PM