The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

4K Screen Resolution on 17 inch screen.

Samdalf
Samdalf
Soul Shriven
Those of you with a 4K laptop probably know what I'm talking about. If it weren't for the windows zoom key, I would need a magnifying glass attached at the end of binoculars to see what's going on in the launcher. It's not a huge issue, but it's been like this for quite some time now. I'd really like to see this updated eventually.

Are there any plans to make the launcher 4k compatible with small screens?
  • Tsute
    Tsute
    ✭✭✭
    Samdalf wrote: »
    Those of you with a 4K laptop probably know what I'm talking about. If it weren't for the windows zoom key, I would need a magnifying glass attached at the end of binoculars to see what's going on in the launcher. It's not a huge issue, but it's been like this for quite some time now. I'd really like to see this updated eventually.

Are there any plans to make the launcher 4k compatible with small screens?

Maybe hold ctrl and scroll up? I had a similar issue when I updated my graphics card. I increased my resolution to a point where all my icons were microscopic and only looked normal if I was playing on my Bravia HDTV, twice the size of my monitor. But yea, resize your icons and it should help with the window size as well.
  • Samdalf
    Samdalf
    Soul Shriven
    Dang, sorry for the super delayed response.

Unfortunately, everything is already set 250%. A lot of Applications are slowly updating for 4k screens. But, not ESO :(

I'm attaching a picture of my ESO launcher on top of this message board so you can see what I am talking about. As you can see everything looks just fine, even my windows taskbar.

• Zamuro
    Zamuro
    ✭✭✭
    it seems they dont put much effort into the game
  • Samdalf
    Samdalf
    Soul Shriven
    You know, it's a little funny. I found a two year old thread bringing up the same concern and someone from ZeniMax replied. It's surprising that nothing has been done since.

:(