Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wishes for PTS Testing

Taonnor
Taonnor
✭✭✭✭✭
Please add all possible sets to PTS Templates

On the next Update 12 we get 47 new sets? So it is one of my wishes for PTS testing to have ALL possible IG sets to test several combinations and the functionally of sets itself to find bugs with them. The PTS sessions before often we had missed sets or something else and especially these sets where buggy at release.

So please @ZOS give us a well testing platform for the next PTS phase till Update 12 hits.

This is one of my whishes, so other people can gather here their wishes too in the hope ZOS reads this and react. :smile:
Guild

Gildenleiter von Lux Dei (EU/AD). Offizieller Gildenspotlight für ESOTU!
Guild leader of Lux Dei (EU/AD). Official Guild Spotlight for ESOTU!

Addons & Guides

ESOUI Author Portal: Taonnor
Addons: Taos AP Session, Taos Group Tools

Myth AoE Cap: DE Mythos AoE Cap // EN Myth AoE Cap

What should i change in ESO: DE [DGR] Was würde ich an ESO verändern - "Der große Rundumschlag" // EN [TWS] What should i change in ESO – „The sweeping statement“

Charakters

Taonnor Annare, Sorcerer
Thao Annare, Nightblade
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they have the loot crates on the PTS crown store. I'd like to see what the exclusive items are at the very least. I'd also like to see what drop rates are, and how much of it is junk consumables. Controversial topic or not, I think seeing it on PTS will allow more players to share their feedback, and maybe the devs will listen to it.

I'm afraid that if it's not in the PTS, we'll be stuck with a system the majority of the player-base will not like because it's "too late" to express feedback. Among the dissenting voices are some great ideas for how to make the system 'fair' or 'tolerable'.
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW, what is the ETA for the PTS? I believe I read early next week on an official thread. I wasn't sure if that mean this week or next.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »
    BTW, what is the ETA for the PTS? I believe I read early next week on an official thread. I wasn't sure if that mean this week or next.

probably next monday or tuesday. And in previous pts they gave us new sets, so I expect them to do the same with next pts.
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    300 CP again...
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »

It's next week according to Gina, but when next week who knows? At the Tavern it was referred to as the first week of September which means it can't be until Thursday next week but they may do it Monday instead, we just don't know but I guess we'll find out next week! :smile:.