Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More than the usual problems with Dungeon Finder tonight. (PC/US/AD)

fr33r4ng3r
fr33r4ng3r
✭✭✭
Things did not go well with using Dungeon Finder tonight. We were in a group of 2 and using the Dungeon Finder for random normal dungeons. In all cases the groups formed with 10 mins. Here are the things that happened:
  1. First group that formed had 5 players. The other group already had 3 and so the 2 of us left the group so that they could find their fourth. That meant that we had to wait 15 mins for the timer to expire.
  2. The second group was better. Once we loaded into the dungeon there were only 3 of us, but we found a replacement within 30 seconds and all was good.
  3. The third group formed for Blackheart Haven and we got stuck in a loading screen. After 5 mins we were 'reset' back to where we started and the message "Transfer failed" appeared. After about 30 seconds we were prompted again and the same "Transfer Failed" thing happened. We abandoned group and were stuck with a 15 min wait again. Also, at this point my friend had to relog because his character became unresponsive (movement was ok, but actions were causing the character to twitch slightly but not firing).
  4. The fourth group formed for Imperial CIty Prison and the same thing happened as with Blackheart Haven. This time my character glitched out and I relogged without abandoning group. That didn't resolve the issue and we still got the "Transfer Failed' message. It also appeared that group chat was not working.
  5. The fifth group formed for Volenfel and again had 5 people in it (a group of three and us two, so once again we left the group).
It was encouraging that groups were forming quickly but there is definitely something else pretty severe going wrong.
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *Shows a piece to paper to OP*

*OP reads the title "Please get rid of 15 minute cooldown on group finder"*

*Small mention in the bottom reads "Fix group finder"*

*Gives pencil to OP*

"You know what you have to do, now."
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.