Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

LF 9 Trait Medium Armor Crafter

Master_Keef
Master_Keef
Soul Shriven
Hey guys,

Im looking for someone to craft me the 5 pieces of the twice born medium armor set.

Also 4 pieces of the night mothers gaze. 2 being medium armor and 2 daggers.

What would you need from me? Mats? Gold? Both?
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ps4 NA, davey1107. 9 trait in all. Usually do it for the cloth, purple and gold mats if I'm upgrading, trait gems, style mats only if rare stuff is wanted, plus some sort of reasonable tip.

Twice born generally slightly underperforms Hundings or other options, FYI. But not by much. Also, ZOS is probably going to shut this thread. Trading on the Internet will wreck the game, but people running naked through Rawl'kha screaming for assistance is delightful.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can help in this on PC EU, just need contact in game and all crafting mats by email, no compensation needed.
    Mats that won't be used I send back with items.
    Simple thank you is usually sufficient for such services :).
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have locked this thread. The crafting forum is not a place to arrange trades or buy and sell in-game items is is meant for the discussion of crafting and crafting related topics. We do not support trading on the forums in any location. As always, remember to follow the community rules.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.