The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Kaspersky Anti-Virus show as a "unknown site"( "grey zone") elderscrollsonline.com

Wild_Monk
Wild_Monk
✭✭
When I try to enter in My Account, on the page - https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/,
my Kaspersky Anti-virus show a grey logo in browser window with address. Un-secure scripts.
Error "page is trying to load scripts from unknown sources".
What is it?
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    That's pretty strange. Are you able to access the site? If not, try using a different browser.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Wild_Monk
    Wild_Monk
    ✭✭
    Browser Google Chrome. Last version. With working cookies & java scripts.
    I do not doing something special. Just try to play , on Home PC.

Result . I uninstalled Kasp Internet Security, and all is looking good, working fine now.
    But...this is not normal , I think.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've met Kaspersky during a business meeting several years ago.

I would not let anything with his name on it come within a mile radius of any computer of mine.
    shades.gif
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    I would not let anything with his name on it come within a mile radius of any computer of mine.
    agree.gif
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Wild_Monk
    Wild_Monk
    ✭✭
    In general, I solved the problem myself. I had to disable the security settings in the defense. If the usual basic protection, it all works. Strict rules are blocking the game.