Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I get rid of Campaign announcements constantanty spamming my screen?!

foxsyd
foxsyd
✭✭✭
Look, I didn't want to join campaign, I just wanted to reach Imperial city and have a look around. And I couldn't work out how to get there, and going via campaign seemed the only option. And now I'm stuck with these alerts that constantly go across my screen. The are aggrevating!

Can anyone tell me how?

And don't say "leave campaign" option, I tried that and it only works with a very high penalty cost which I can't pay and even if I could I shouldn't have to... All I want is to remove those alerts!
Join my guild!
"Thank Sanguine its Fredas"
North America Server, Ebonheart Pact, PVE/PVP, friendly & funny community. Welcomes all types of players!
Preachers of #TeamIsland - Share your adventures and screen caps on our Facebook group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/268541133324278/
  • Lunerdog
    Lunerdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, annoys me too.
  • Miliana
    Miliana
    ✭✭✭
    test
    @Milianaa - PC/NA - End Game Healer
    Tamriel Crown Exchange GM

World Record - vSO: 177,706
    NA First Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA First Title Trifecta (TTT, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer - Templar Healer)
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think there is an option for this once you set it to your home - you're kinda stuck with the constant notifications. Hopefully an option for this will be available in the future though.