Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Ebonheart Group Finder -PvE/PvP guild [PS4/NA]

Jub
Jub
Are you a player who enjoys group content but you are constantly annoyed at how long it takes to find a group in the group finder? If so, Ebonheart Group Finder is for you! Ebonheart Group Finder or(EGF) for short, is a brand new PvE and PvP guild. We are seeking mature, friendly, helpful, and active players. Both Experienced players (Veterans) and new players are welcome. We are a group of down to earth gamers just looking to have fun and chat! We also make it a lot faster to find a group for Dungeons, raids, casual PvE/PvP, trials and grinding. The guild runs daily pledges and weekly trials. We are also hoping to get into achievement hunting and crafting. Ebonheart Group finder is primarily for Ebonheart Pact players, if you are Daggerfall or AD, this guild will not benefit you as much, you can still group up for group content but, you will not be able to participate in grinding and pvp with EP players. Please feel free to message me on PSN @ JubJeku or leave a request down below! :) We have a guild looking for group chat room to allow easy access for players that don't have a microphone to communicate ask search for groups! If you have any questions let me know!
Edited by Jub on August 9, 2016 6:48PM
  • Jub
    Jub
    Now going on 75 players!
    Edited by Jub on July 22, 2016 12:59AM
  • Jub
    Jub
    A chat room was created to allow players without microphones to easily communicate with others and ask for groups!
  • RoundingRoss
    RoundingRoss
    Soul Shriven
    PSN - RoundingRoss
    Tank/Healer Nord One Hand and Shield
    Lvl 50*76
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like what I've been looking for. Send me an invite, please. PSN: greenhalo.
  • Jub
    Jub
    We are looking for more crafters and pvpers, if you are any of the above and interested in joining, please let me know. We run groups DAILY for daily pledges and trials! please contact me @ jubjeku in game or on PSN!
    Edited by Jub on August 8, 2016 11:31PM
  • Stubie
    Stubie
    ✭✭
    FrumpyCube. Vet Temp and Sorc. Max lvl provisioner.
  • Jub
    Jub
    Awesome! i'll send you an invite! Still looking for more crafters and pvpers!
  • Necrocircus1031
    I'll be happy to join! Psn: NecroCircus
    I'm a vet of the game champion points are 305. Very close to master armor and weapon crafter as well
    Edited by Necrocircus1031 on August 9, 2016 8:56PM
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX_AG_08 is PSN, 168 CP Magicka DK currently spec'd for dps. Looking for end game plus pvp. 6 trait crafting and working through research. Usually play 9-12pm CST

Looking forward to some group play, been solo mostly to this point.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jub, I just want to give you a quick shout out and apologize for leaving this guild/concept abruptly. I had to, to be able to start up my own guild, which has been up and coming. If you are ever interested to learn about my guild, Knights of New Camelot, or possibly know others who may be interested, you can visit the link below.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/283081/knights-of-new-camelot-ps4-na-ebonheart-pact#latest
  • Jub
    Jub
    @GreenhaloX It's no worries man! I wish you the best of luck, maybe we could set up events in the future!
    Edited by Jub on August 10, 2016 4:50PM
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jub, hey, that might be a good plan. Once one Tamriel hits, a possible unification between our two guilds could be an option. Both of our aims are quite parallel.
  • tourerttrwb17_ESO
    tourerttrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    please invite.
    Edited by tourerttrwb17_ESO on August 7, 2017 4:50AM
    PC-NA @Eon-King
  • spectralpulse_ESO
    I want to level a healer and would like a invite PSN: spectralpulse
  • HeardsTheWord
    Psn: HeardsTheWord
    It's no fun running alone :(
  • Jub
    Jub
    Wonderful! I'll send you both an invite when i get online later tonight. I can't wait to meet you both!
  • Jub
    Jub
    Looking for more pvpers and crafters!
  • DaneWilson87
    What I would contribute:

I have a 50 Templar, NB and DK. The Templar is my main, and before the switch, was VR12+. I believe he's 180+ champion points. I have level 50 for each profession. My crafts are all 7 or 8+, minus a few medium items. I also have many purple food and drink recipes, as I'm always collecting novelty items. Also, I rarely ever ask for anything from the guild bank, though I frequently make donations. I also have an enormous collection of mats, as the guild I co-ran was abandoned with a fair amount of materials in the bank.

My Templar has completed all of the old veteran dungeons, and has completed the time-based achievements for those dungeons. His stats, roughly, are 43k life, 35k Spell and 33k Physical resistance. He wears Hist Bark/Lamae/Undaunted/Footman's. When I stopped playing, it was top notch gear. It still seems to be very good, as I've run a few dungeons since returning.

What I am looking for:

I want a guild to complete daily undaunted quests with, to run trials with, to chat with, and to make for an overall more enjoyable ESO experience. I have 4 guild slots open, and I would love to see if EGF could be that place.

Oh, and my availability is 6-10pm Eastern weekdays, and whenever on weekends!
    Dane Wilson
    Argonian Templar Tank [PS4]
    Argonian Warden Tank [PC]
  • Jub
    Jub
    Wow! You sound exactly like the type of person we want more of in this guild. I'll send you an invite to the guild and our chat room. I look forward to meeting you! I assume your PSN is Danewilson87?
  • DaneWilson87
    Jub wrote: »
    Wow! You sound exactly like the type of person we want more of in this guild. I'll send you an invite to the guild and our chat room. I look forward to meeting you! I assume your PSN is Danewilson87?

@Jub, that's correct! :)

Is Jub your PSN?

Thanks so much.
    Dane Wilson
    Argonian Templar Tank [PS4]
    Argonian Warden Tank [PC]
  • BowsnBucks
    BowsnBucks
    Soul Shriven
    psn BowsnBucks
  • ZeroNightblaze
    ZeroNightblaze
    Soul Shriven
    Just starting playing a couple weeks ago and looking for a guild. Currently level 21 DK. PSN: ZeroNightblaze.
  • Tats
    Tats
    ✭✭✭
    interested in joining. Psn is Tats16

I'm a 406 cp DK dps.
  • mgabriel
    mgabriel
    Soul Shriven
    Can you send me an invite please? PSN: Uundeertaker
  • timjay92_ESO
    timjay92_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a healer and I'm going to be level 50 very soon. PSN is kingfish890.
  • Insgod
    Insgod
    Soul Shriven
    Exactly what I'm looking for. Please send an Invite PSN insurancegod

Thank you
  • Jub
    Jub
    Awesome, i'll send you an invite!
  • Logan614
    Logan614
    PSN: Empalemint
  • Jub