Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XenoTavern - PvX [Polish Guild]

hazune
hazune
✭✭✭
XENOTAVERN
Xeno Tavern ESO operates the release. We put a lot of work into this, which today has the shape of the guild because being a part of it agree with all the strengths and weaknesses, and each obstacle encountered trying to solve with us.
https://youtu.be/q-nIMSFPDik

Xenotavern
> www.xenotavern.com
What we offer you:
-TS3 - Own living by day and night
- Active members of the guild
- Leaders section dealing with ESO
- Joint raids on Trial [AA, HR, Sanctum] Hard Fashion
- Joint raids Dragon Arena
- Joint raids PvP
- Joint Dunge-ing, exp
- Help with building a character, dressed her [Experienced people for whom everything you ask]
- Fun with prizes RoleRpg [conducted by the officer]
- And of course the most important great fun and laughter.

What do you expect?
- Emotional Maturity;)
- Respect the rules [XT] XenoTavern and respect the fundamental rights of the common
- Minimum engagement in the guild, we are trying to create a package to isolate individuals not.
- We do not tolerate being in the other guilds after a tradingowymi [due to the lack auctionhous-s] and purely pvp.

Once again, welcome :)
Without applications without pit pit;)
Contact / in or mail in the game:@Hazune, @draghohmmar, @bayushi2005, @Ulan

[sorry for language mistakes]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
{Translation into Polish}

Xeno Tavern działa w ESO od premiery. Włożyliśmy dużo pracy w to, jaki dzisiaj kształt ma gildia dlatego będąc jej częścią akceptujesz jej wszystkie mocne oraz słabe strony, a każdą napotkaną przeszkodę starasz się rozwiązywać razem z nami.

Xenotavern
> www.xenotavern.com
Co wam oferujemy:
-TS3 - własny żyjący za dnia i nocy
-Aktywnych członków gildi
-Kadrę zajmującą się sekcją ESO
-Wspólne wypady na Triale[AA,HR,Sanctum] Hard Mody
-Wspólne wpady na Dragon Areny
-Wspólne raidy PvP
-Wspólne Dunge-owanie,Expienie
-Pomoc przy budowaniu postaci,ubraniu jej [Doświadczeni ludzie o których o wszystko zapytasz]
-Zabawy RoleRpg z nagrodami [Prowadzone przez oficera]
-I oczywiście najważniejsze wspaniała zabawa i smiech.

Czego Oczekujemy?
-Dojrzałości emocjonalnej ;)
-respektowania zasad [XT]XenoTavern oraz podstawowych praw wspólnego szanowania się
-Minimalnego zaangażowania w życie gildi,staramy się tworzyć paczkę nie osobników izolujących się.
-Nie tolerujemy bycia w innych gildiach po za tradingowymi[ze względu na brak auctionhous-ów] oraz czysto pvp.

Jeszcze raz zapraszamy:)
Bez podań bez pitu pitu ;)
Kontakt /w bądź mail w grze: @Hazune , @draghohmmar , @bayushi2005 , @Ulan
Polska Gildia - Ebonheart pact
XENOTAVERN
xenotavern.com
  • hazune
    hazune
    ✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/q-nIMSFPDik

Reply link to video.
    Polska Gildia - Ebonheart pact
    XENOTAVERN
    xenotavern.com
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Nie tolerujemy bycia w innych gildiach po za tradingowymi[ze względu na brak auctionhous-ów] oraz czysto pvp.
    - We do not tolerate being in the other guilds after a tradingowymi [due to the lack auctionhous-s] and purely pvp.

Co to znaczy konkretnie? Jeśli ktoś jest członkiem np. gildii wilkołaków i innej gildii angielskojęzycznej, która nie jest ani gildią pvp ani handlową, a chciałby dołączyć do czysto polskiej, aby pograć czasem z Polakami w języku ojczystym, to taka osoba nie jest u Was mile widziana? I co to ma wspólnego z auctionhousami?

English translation of the above:
    What exactly does it mean? If someone is a member in e.g. werewolf's guild and other English speaking guild, which is neither pvp nor a trading guild, but he would like to join for pure Polish guild to play with Poles in his native language, such player is not welcomed by you? And what this has to do with auction houses?
    Edited by Gargath on August 9, 2016 2:09PM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."