Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking For Trials/PvE Guild

imnotanother
imnotanother
✭✭✭✭✭
PSN: imnotanother
Nightblade AD PS4 NA

I am looking for an established/organized guild that runs Trials multiple times a week (or daily.)

I have been in a "Trial Guild" before, that has been disbanded sometime ago, so I am familiar with the current Trials. I have never done Veteran MoL, only normal, but that is why I am posting here.
I am hoping that there are still some members or GMs that look to recruit members through these pages. If so please send me an invite or a message.

Here are some screen shots of my stats and skills below that might help show that I am a competitive player (I know that is what most Trial focused guilds are looking for).
uGOuXvV.gif
j6RqjjS.gif

I am currently wearing 5xTwice Born Star, 5x Viper's Sting, 1xKena Shoulder, 1xBloodspawn Head - All Legendary.

I play daily and willing to help anyone on any Undaunted Dungeons or Crafting.

Either shoot me a PSN message, a message through these forums, or just a Guild Invite (I have a spot open and waiting). Thanks a lot everyone. I appreciate taking the time to read the thread.
PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @imnotanother, first, congrats again on your recent completion of vMA. That is so awesome.

So, I just started a new guild, Knights of New Camelot (thread is separately on this guild recruitment forum). I know you're looking for an already established guild, but if you wouldn't mind such a brand spanking new guild that will soon become well established, I would like to send you an invite. We are PS4/NA/EP and looking to have many to join within the next couple to few weeks. Tag me with @GreenhaloX, if you would be good with it and would like an invite. It would be very good to have an experienced veteran player such as you, especially to assist in getting this new guild on its feet and rolling along.
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GreenhaloX
    I will take a guild invite. Always willing to help.
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @imnotanother, awesome! I will send you an invite. Looking forward to having you as part of the team.