Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Items Available in the Crown Store – 7/28/16 (All Platforms)

• Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    Abeille wrote: »
    By the way, can we expect a Crown Store Showcase tomorrow-ish, @ZOS_GinaBruno ?

That's the current plan. :)

While we wait for the patch, could we pretty please get the August showcase? @ZOS_GinaBruno

We're currently planning on publishing that tomorrow (we're finalizing everything for it now, in fact!)
    Avidspark wrote: »
    ...and when will Akaviri Motif be on this list @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom? It's been months since all the others from that update were added to the crown shop....and now even Alliance Motifs are here?

I spent my gold on Glass, ponying up the million or so gold to get it ingame, only to have it get dropped into crown shop for the same 5k as any other exotic motif, some of which costing a twentieth that of Glass...and figured 'okay, fine, I'll wait for Akaviri here then, since I have plenty of crowns from subbing SINCE BEFORE OPENING DAY'

Why is it so hard to get a response on this @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ?
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every how many weeks, does the crown shop come with new items usually?
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow wrote: »
    Every how many weeks, does the crown shop come with new items usually?

Well, usually on Thursdays they add something to the Crown store, sometimes it's a new item, sometimes a sale. Major 'Showcase' items are listed on their Crown Store page.
    CP: 1920 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****