The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

More "Smart" People in EP

• Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maztiax wrote: »
    NACtron wrote: »
    The issues you have EP I don't think are unique to the faction. AD usually potatoes into the Bridge just as much as EP if not more so. The conspiracy theories about spies drives me nuts but I don't think it is any better in the other factions. Your best bet if you want to coordinate is to ask around or identify raid leads of other guilds and whisper them.

Having played on all three factions, I can safely say without a shred of doubt EP are the most clueless. I have literally spammed Venom Arrow on an EP on a treb with my baby stam DK and he ate all of it until he died. Not to mention stuff like

"hey, look, AD has only one keep left and we can finally dethrone them!"

"LET'S GO ATTACK DC!!!!!"

There is a reason why people have dropped their pledges/trials to go help dethrone Frozen during the brief moment he got emp. Had it been a DC emp we wouldn't have bothered.

To be fair, I've seen DC push Chalman from Bleakers when they'd lost Ash, Glade, Rayles, Warden, and were in the process of losing both Scrolls to AD. Yes, they gave up all their keeps but Ales and both Scrolls to push Chalman. EP didn't even have Emp so it wasn't a dethrone.
    This has happened twice in the past few months. Neither time did they even breach the walls.
    Although to their credit DC did save Ni-Mohk the second time.
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on August 2, 2016 5:53PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

Cheat? naw. Cheese? Sure.

But I am okay with cheese. Some people are just stupid. Ive heard the same crap in our TS and I always correct people. Not sure of many if any people in your little crew that ever really "cheated" at the game. Toe the line with cheese and broken ***? Sure, but to go so far as to blatantly crutch on calling ya cheaters is dumb. Its not like you dont die.

Especially on AZ. I love running fun/different builds.

Last night i was wearing 5/2 heavy with resto/destro and having a blast.

Was it competitive? barely, but it was silly and fun for sure.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they where smart it would be nothing but templars and nightblades running around. Imagine 10 lethal arrow spams and 10 RD/BoL spambots. Fun game
  • E-Zekiel
    E-Zekiel
    ✭✭✭
    @Chuga_Rei So where's that ice comet spam video?
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    E-Zekiel wrote: »

Mine? you would like me to upload one of me? or a video of braidas. We both use shooting star currently as emp, so unless you have some videos showing otherwise im not sure what you are talking about. Would you like to see how quickly you build ult as a templar emp?
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Combat Frenzy is a myth! Don't trust the government.
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • E-Zekiel
    E-Zekiel
    ✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    E-Zekiel wrote: »

Mine? you would like me to upload one of me? or a video of braidas. We both use shooting star currently as emp, so unless you have some videos showing otherwise im not sure what you are talking about. Would you like to see how quickly you build ult as a templar emp?

He was specifically using ice comet when I saw the spam. The shooting star spam is extremely situational and unlikely as it is (but I can concede that it's technically possible). But it was ice comet, I assure you. Granted this was about three weeks ago now, maybe more?

If he denies it or claims to not have been using it, I'm afraid he's lying to you. *shrug* Sorry man. It wouldn't surprise me for someone who's ok with cheating to be ok with lying too though.

So yeah, if you want to post an ice comet spam video, feel free. I don't really care of it's you or Braidas. It would also be preferable for the resolution to be good enough to be able to look at your ultimate numbers to see when it's all landing.

Like I said, I'll believe it when I see it.

Also, it occurs to me that simply indicating that a person uses a skill probably doesn't count as naming and shaming, so I decided to include this as proof ice comet was used, not shooting star. This was after getting revived from a previous death to ice comet spam (4x within 8 seconds). The second time, since I had just been revived, only took a few hits + one ice comet.

I apologize to any mods in advance if showing that a person uses a particular skill is against the forum rules. Again, this is a recap of a single ice comet use, not that ice comet spam I've been talking about:

http://oi67.tinypic.com/sl4tg8.jpg
    Edited by E-Zekiel on August 5, 2016 10:51PM
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WTB more PUG-leaders.

I'm here. They call me the pug-whisperer :trollface:
    EU | PC