Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

presidential election and eso...

DracoBeowulf
DracoBeowulf
✭✭✭
I will vote for whichever candidate that comes up with a good plan to fix the connection issues in eso... Very serious.

Guessing Hilary? Since she has experience with tech issues ;) but maybe trump can build a wall to keep the DB issues in check and get zos to pay for it. Hmmm the options.

Fix my eso please.
Xbox One Gamertag: WITHGODNOW
Xbox One Guild: TheTRINITY
send friend request and message to be included in pve & pvp events
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not Hilary, she got caught running her own email server. There would be a long investigation before the fix would be implemented ..... Trump cant fix anything but does have the money to pay the people who can fix it .....
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha LOL! Talking about politics on the forums on how the political parties will fix ESO, I hate to break it to you I doubt they really care to be honest. I think we should just vote for @ZOS_GinaBruno instead ;) She will fix everything trust me :)
  • mildlylucid
    mildlylucid
    ✭✭✭
    Trump's brother is the president of Zenimax Media (parent company of Zenimax Online Studios).... So obviously we need one of Hillary Clinton's brothers to step in and try and fix the game :trollface:
    Another day, another deathtrap.
    PC | NA | CP: 690+
    Main: Littlewill (50) - Khajiit Dragonknight Tank
    Alts:
    Bajzhli-do (50) - Khajiit Stamina Dragonknight DPS
    Tlanir Dro'flayn (23) - Dunmer Magicka Nightblade DPS
    Morgayne Dalodrel (21) - Breton Magicka Templar Healer
    Tumande Stormwatch (20) - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer DPS
    Tamdril Merilyn (5) - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight DPS
    Bjorngrim Ingensen (5) - Nord Warden Tank
    Gwynereth Bonecrusher (4) - Bosmer Stamina Warden DPS
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think we should just vote for @ZOS_GinaBruno instead ;) She will fix everything trust me :)
    She has my vote ....
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trump's brother is the president of Zenimax Media (parent company of Zenimax Online Studios).... So obviously we need one of Hillary Clinton's brothers to step in and try and fix the game :trollface:
    Just not her husband .... we don't need another cigar fiasco .....
  • Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to go with Clinton spilling your private info all over the Internet, and Trump just hiring someone competent. Sanders gives your XB1 to a poor family. Gary Johnson tells you to fix it yourself, and Jill Stein admonishes you for wasting energy on gaming.

Yeah, I went *all* the way down that rabbit hole.
  • DracoBeowulf
    DracoBeowulf
    ✭✭✭
    As i was typing this reply saying how it is getting better i got booted to desktop. Hah!

Still sucks @zos
    Xbox One Gamertag: WITHGODNOW
    Xbox One Guild: TheTRINITY
    send friend request and message to be included in pve & pvp events
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will vote for whichever candidate that comes up with a good plan to fix the connection issues in eso... Very serious.

Guessing Hilary? Since she has experience with tech issues ;) but maybe trump can build a wall to keep the DB issues in check and get zos to pay for it. Hmmm the options.

Fix my eso please.

I don't have connection issues so you may vote for who I choose :) I posted what I did with my network in length in another discussion...
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We're closing this thread as discussion of real world politics is against our forum rules.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.