Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TRADING GUILD LOOKING FOR TRADERS FROM ALL ALLIANCES! EVERYONE IS WELCOME

thepurestone
thepurestone
✭✭
We are the fastest growing trade guild on ESO PC, with very experienced and honest management! We are welcoming all kinds of active traders, we don't have any sales requirements and do not require any mandatory fees either! We have a trader in a main spot every week so all your trader needs will be fulfilled. Along with all that stuff we also claim to be the friendliest and relaxed trade Guild in all of Tamriel. The atmosphere is always great, our guild chat is usually active every day boasting all kinds of fun discussions, and we have guild events every now and then as well. We

If you'd like to join please tell us a bit about yourself and write your @ name.

We have just a few requirements of you:

1) You are an active player
2) You trade, use the guild store often and try to keep all 30 slots of items filled
3) last but not least, you're friendly :)
Edited by thepurestone on July 6, 2018 5:31PM
  • Senlac
    Senlac
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm a returning player with several characters, although only one is at level 50.

I'm looking for a nice, active, trading guild both for selling and buying.

I'd really appreciate an invitation if at all possible.

@Aziraphael_66
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    Senlac wrote: »
    Hi, I'm a returning player with several characters, although only one is at level 50.

I'm looking for a nice, active, trading guild both for selling and buying.

I'd really appreciate an invitation if at all possible.

@Aziraphael_66

Invite sent :)
    and yes we are indeed active for selling and buying
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    *Update* we are 300 players strong within one week! Guild Trader secured once again and over a million in sales already!
  • squiible
    squiible
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I recently got back into the game and i have a need to buy and sell items with no problem.

Please let me join!

@squiible
  • Zangerine
    Zangerine
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'd very much like to join this guild. I've been looking for a decent trading guild for a while now!

@Zangerine
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    Both have been invited :)
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    Almost 400 players! Slots are filling in fast, apply while you can :D
  • MonkAang
    MonkAang
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join your trading guild, I farm mats for selling pretty much every day xD

@MonkAang
    [PC][EU][EP][@MonkAang]
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    Invited :)

Spots are still available for people who want to join
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    Count me in I'll be sending you an in game message :)
  • hittman1985
    hittman1985
    ✭✭
    Returning player also looking for trading guild.
    @Hittman1985 thanks in advance
  • rejen
    rejen
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,

I am also a returning player looking for a trading guild to sell and buy in if I could get an invite please?

@Rejen

• thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    For the person who said he will send me a message in game I would like to reveal that my in game name is not thepurestone. If anyone wants to contact me via in game mail my @ is @Super_Sahib
  • T4M3R
    T4M3R
    Soul Shriven
    Hello , wish to join as well
    i'm playing for 1 month now , one character only LVL 37 , Imperial Templar Tank and go for healing if needed , still have much to learn but i like to lend a hand as much as asking for it .
    @T4M3R
    Thanks
  • Dorsath14
    Dorsath14
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite if possible. @Dorsa
  • edyeak
    edyeak
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite please. @edyeak
    Thank you.
  • Jegpeg
    Jegpeg
    I would like to join as well if possible. I am new to the game hence my only character is level 22 but I am an active player and expect to be so for quite a long time. @Jegpeg
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    Everyone's been invited :)
  • Henry90
    Henry90
    Soul Shriven
    Hey. I would like to join too. :smile: I am a lvl 25 templar. @Propervert
  • Boydo90
    Boydo90
    Soul Shriven
    I would very much like to join @Boydo90. Rolling an alt after a year out, but got lots of crafting material to trade from my first character :smile:
  • DiabloHuntsman
    DiabloHuntsman
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,I would like to join and I'm a lvl 50 sorcerer which is still a newbie.@DiabloHuntsman
  • Xeenix
    Xeenix
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I am looking for a trading guild for selling as well as buying. An invite would be appreciated.

@Taddy_The_Ironheart
    Edited by Xeenix on July 25, 2016 7:29AM
  • Neoncowboy111
    Neoncowboy111
    Soul Shriven
    Hello. Decided to come back to Tamriel and look for active trade guild. Guild trading - my favorite mmorpg part =)
    Waiting for invite. @Neoncowboy111
    Edited by Neoncowboy111 on July 26, 2016 1:55PM
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    Will get to inviting soon, has been a busy week!
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    Just sent everyone an invite.

I'm starting to kick all the inactives so we are gonna fall below 500 so there will be space for more players. Keep the requests coming :)
  • lolalie
    lolalie
    ✭✭
    Hi,

I am looking for a trading guild for selling as well as buying. An invite would be appreciated.

@lolalie
  • Sagius
    Sagius
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I just started playing again with a new character, I'm looking for a guild to buy and sell in, and have some guildmates with from time to time.

sincerely,

@Sagi
    Where is that lazy steward of mine? Varona! No, wait. She's dead. Drovas!
  • Helgi_Skotina
    Helgi_Skotina
    ✭✭✭
    Hey. Need a trading guild, have goods to sell, all forms of crefting nodes, alliance war rewards (allways in gold). @xxxwww
  • SamKo
    SamKo
    Hello,

I would like to join you,

@SamKo
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey! I would love join your trading guild. I'm a motif farmer, so I'm sitting on a pile of motifs that I'm completely unable to get rid of.

@MarkusLiberty
    *Special Snowflake*