Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pve guilds

Kuso719
Kuso719
Im looking for a guild that runs dungeons and trails frequently. Im a 424 cp sorc with all gold armor and weapons. I haven't been able to do trails yet but Im quick to learn.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking for players to do the same. My guild is Aedric Guard if you're interested. Msg GT: c3nturi0n pr1me
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Kuso719 wrote: »
    Im looking for a guild that runs dungeons and trails frequently. Im a 424 cp sorc with all gold armor and weapons. I haven't been able to do trails yet but Im quick to learn.

We are always looking for new members for Wretched Legion. There is always groups on running dungeons. We use LINE as a way to post events or to set up dungeon runs. If you are interested let me know.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• Kuso719
    Kuso719
    Yes Im phidon Im interested. I already have the line app
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Kuso719 wrote: »
    Yes Im phidon Im interested. I already have the line app

Kudo what's your gamertag so we can get you that invite. Also add me on LINE and I will send you invites to our chat channels
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Kuso *
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• Kuso719
    Kuso719
    Gt is KusoRagnarth
  • ARIES SERPICO
    ARIES SERPICO
    ✭✭
    Dungeons and Daedras had slot of active casual and hardcore players to group with plus we started a Band app group to make communicating,grouping easier msg me if you want to give us a try GT ARIES SERPICO
  • Ghostxgal
    Ghostxgal
    Guild Recruiting! Come Join Lunar Chaos
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1338191082865299/

We are a guild of weirdos who like playing ESO together. Most members have DC mains but we accept and help any alliance. We are creatures of the night. Vampire and Werewolf bites are available.

We are here to level up and hang out. 18+ Guild with very few exceptions. We are sarcastic and just plain weird. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you. We PVP, Dungeon run, Level grind, and much more.

We will have goofy challenges weekly and monthly. Example: One mans trash is another guildies treasure challange: Who ever puts the most items of trash in the guild bank by the end of the day wins 2k... etc.

We have a PVP officer, Heavy Armor Crafter, and Guild Provisioner, for the guild. Looking to fill ranks and build normal running groups. Promotion and guild bank access earned through use of voice chat and participation in guild.

We NEVER ask for dues! Items donated to the guild bank are used to level characters crafting or help guild members. Only officers are allowed in guild bank for safety measures. Many of us have came from guilds that has been looted or taken advantage of. No worrying about your donations, ever.

We have a guild store and in process of getting guild trader.

We welcome you to join the chaos & hope to see you soon!
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Check out Aedric Guard post. We do trials/dungeons throughout the week along with additional guild events. Raffles and other activities are also scheduled. There are no fees or requirements but you will get out of the guild what you put into it. Msg GT: c3nturi0n pr1me