The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Truflame - 7/31/2016 - Another week in review.

Daggerfall_Bones
Daggerfall_Bones
✭✭✭
Lag - it was really bad when the DC scrolls were taken and all the factions stacked on Arrius. It didn't really subside for a long time. Truflame loses lots of players because of all of the lag lately.

Group leader bug - Just these past two months I get a bug were I can't invite anyone to my group. As soon as I invite they are automatically declined. Crown can't be passed and for a raid lead it stops groups from forming in a reasonable amount of time. It is not account wide but character specific. If a raid lead doesn't have an alt your raid is dead in the water.

Loading screens - These are getting worse, especially at the postern doors after they are repaired. Again, this is killing group play. These was a suggestion where you can delete a few files and it seems to lessen the problem but after a few days you're back to loading screens. This is why some groups go front door because you don't get the loading screens on the keep doors like you do on posterns.

Still in combat after a respawn - More annoying than anything else but you can't mount and some of the effects from battles are still lingering after you respawn.

Crate mitigation - This is getting worse, you're seeing more and more heavy armor scrouger builds that can't kill anyone but just run around in mist form hiding behind crates, woodpiles, etc. Rocks and walls I can understand but the woodpiles, crates, trees should be destructible encourage these players not to waste time behind tight spaces. You could have the workers rebuild the crates and restack the woodpiles after a fight or allow the player who like to hide behind them the ability to rebuild there "forts" with materials like keeps. A crate just shouldn't provide more damage mitigation than 7 heavy/1h/shield/impen.

D-ticks - I'm still on the train to just remove them and give players flat AP bonus buffs for owning positions on the map. This will keep the action flowing rather than holding players at the keeps. I'd like to see if the server performance is better if the ticks were just removed.

Cross faction comms - What a mess. No wonder people set themselves up for these heavy armor crate/woodpile builds, they really have a hard time with having to respawn. Getting so many whispers from this demographic lately. Same with shield stackers and infinite dodge rollers. I'd prefer to see an account faction locked for PvP and PvP comms per campaign.

Looking forward to the cities in Cyro next week and the tweak to bombard.

Bones - Dunmer DK
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    700 ping and stable for me even as far back as the starter area yesterday on TrueFrame. AD hit BRK with so many people skills were going off 3 seconds after you cast them. The mega faction events need to stop.
    Edited by Armitas on July 31, 2016 7:09PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one hopes you see now why khajiit takes their group tearing off towards random targets like Farragut's resources, and Drakelowe now. Once the lemmings begin to repeatedly suicide by their hundreds there's more than one reason not to go to the more strategic targets.

One of course being the lag which would not be helped by this one's pack of kill pups throwing out our AOEs, and mass heals. If we're already lagging and we're not at the main event we're just going to go grab some points elsewhere on the map like we did last night.

The other being the fact that so many Dumbminion players are still allergic to doing things that actually help them get more AP. Hard tasks like, placing siege so that there's more than one up for every 20 people, healing damage, not standing in breaches, replacing camps, and reviving the fallen are all kind of things that make the humble and bad Telel go >: at things.

On the bright side the sewer leeches that helped ruin Haderus for AD seem to not have migrated en masse to Trueflame yet. Hopefully they'll remain very far away so that a terribly unskilled player doesn't have to go down there and snipe at the two raids worth of $%$## $%$## camping the Simulacrum.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
  • Daggerfall_Bones
    Daggerfall_Bones
    ✭✭✭
    Just logged for the evening because I can't invite to groups. Hopefully the patch will fix some of this.

Props to AD and EP for some good fights this week.
    Bones - Dunmer DK
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree OP, and lets throw the influx of cheaters back this weekend was crazy, maybe being able to capture those towns in todays patch will offer some spread out game play for a little while. But still had some good fights away from the mindless zergs some smaller group on group action, it is nice to fight other groups that employ some tactics once in a while.
    Edited by kevlarto_ESO on August 1, 2016 12:08PM
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it was pretty rough. I mean the whole DC faction rolled in to take fare. Must have been at least 2 (48) maybe 3 (72) full raids last night.
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I almost wish I hadn't run the Scroll to Arrius on Saturday... the 3-way fight that night was attrocious. It was a nice d-tic when EP finally pushed out, but holy crap on a cracker the lag was bad D:
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Daggerfall_Bones
    Daggerfall_Bones
    ✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    Yeah it was pretty rough. I mean the whole DC faction rolled in to take fare. Must have been at least 2 (48) maybe 3 (72) full raids last night.

We were one of the raids for a while, AD was mine side was were on the lumber mill. So much AD and EP were in the courtyard the with us the lag just got too bad. The lag then seemed to follow us all over the map.
    Bones - Dunmer DK
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really hope that the second Malubeth changes will fix the problem with it. I personally would delete Malubeth and Reactive from the game. I've seen some reactive + malubeth tanks staying alive forever at full health during lag against 20 players. They don't deal any damage but they do get the attention of alot of people who could be very helpful somewhere else.
    Edited by frozywozy on August 1, 2016 1:45PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Daggerfall_Bones
    Daggerfall_Bones
    ✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    I really hope that the second Malubeth changes will fix the problem with it. I personally would delete Malubeth and Reactive from the game. I've seen some reactive + malubeth tanks staying alive forever at full health during lag against 20 players. They don't deal any damage but they do get the attention of alot of people who could be very helpful somewhere else.

/s
    Bones - Dunmer DK
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeesh, servers are down until 4pm. Whoever had the most keeps/resources on Trueflame will make a killing in points today.
    NA/PC server
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeesh, servers are down until 4pm. Whoever had the most keeps/resources on Trueflame will make a killing in points today.

Wait, 4:00pm EST? Where did you get that info?
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Daggerfall_Bones
    Daggerfall_Bones
    ✭✭✭

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/281990/pc-mac-na-and-eu-maintenance-for-update-11
    Bones - Dunmer DK
  • Mustard
    Mustard
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler Please add a 3rd CP campaign to NA - PC and lower the population on all 3 to spread everyone out.
  • Daggerfall_Bones
    Daggerfall_Bones
    ✭✭✭
    Mustard wrote: »
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler Please add a 3rd CP campaign to NA - PC and lower the population on all 3 to spread everyone out.

DC is stuggling to fill Truflame consistantly as it is.
    Bones - Dunmer DK
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

4pm is actually an estimate ZOS gave, it might take longer :/
    NA/PC server
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yep.. and in the meantime all emp keeps are blue everytime I check the map on Haderus. Sounds like another Thornblade => Chillrend move from DC because of lag.... Oh wait.

Because CN and VE aren't there to support them anymore so they can zerg surf in safety.

Well done to The Elder Skillz and BoD for sticking around at primetime though. You guys rock even if some of you still run 24men ballgroups and make my ping spike to 2k. <3
    Edited by frozywozy on August 1, 2016 3:00PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Mustard
    Mustard
    ✭✭✭✭

That's because DC is zerging haderus and chooses to run from competition in TF. Add another campaign to spread the people out in TF to other campaigns to even the fights.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Easiest way to deal with them is just ignore them. Sure it's an annoying setup, but I just run by them don't bother.

I don't agree with the sets being deleted.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

Easiest way to deal with them is just ignore them. Sure it's an annoying setup, but I just run by them don't bother.

Can't really ignore them when they try to resurrect everyone you kill or keep the walls flagged with sieges.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Daggerfall_Bones
    Daggerfall_Bones
    ✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

Killing them isn't even a problem until they get their crate mitigation buff. The behavior I've seen from this class of player comes in a few different forms, the shield stacking blink away sorc, the eternal hunt infinite dodge roller, the heavy armor healing Templar and the heavy armor mist form runner with a dash of crate mitigation when they can run behind a boxes. The one thing they all have in common is they'll spend time trying to escape, eventually accept their fate and just character just stops. I always wondered if they just lagged out but that's not it. As soon as they give up they stop trying and start whispering the raid that killed them and complain about zergs. They pride themselves is killing sub 100 CP players but a death just seems to really russle their jimmies.

I'd rather just have cross faction messaging turned off in Cyrodill so they can just stew in their own juice.
    Bones - Dunmer DK
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I for one appreciate the irony of people writing in this post that use malubeth and reactive and runs around every crate while holding block in every postern that is in every keep on the cyrodil map. (They may do even when no one is around just to practice). It's like a cat with yarn perhaps. #pleasedontbeahypocritandjustplay. Thanks for watching!
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    I for one appreciate the irony of people writing in this post that use malubeth and reactive and runs around every crate while holding block in every postern that is in every keep on the cyrodil map. (They may do even when no one is around just to practice). It's like a cat with yarn perhaps. #pleasedontbeahypocritandjustplay. Thanks for watching!

So what you're saying is if said person complain about the malfunction of Malubeth and Reactive mixed together, creating huge unkillable juggernauts if played correctly, they should obviously not hold block, not use mist form to remove the snare/root spam but still accept that dodge roll spam or Shuffle or Forward Momentum is a legit move and let themselves die easily to zergs? For people complaining about blocking templars spamming heals and mist form, here is your answer :

1) Mass Hysteria / Fossilize
    2) Minor / Major Defile
    3) Gap closers / Talons / Crippling Grasp

Good day!
    Edited by frozywozy on August 1, 2016 7:05PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Daggerfall_Bones
    Daggerfall_Bones
    ✭✭✭

So what you're saying is if said person complain about the malfunction of Malubeth and Reactive mixed together, creating huge unkillable juggernauts if played correctly, they should obviously not hold block, not use mist form to remove the snare/root spam but still accept that dodge roll spam or Shuffle or Forward Momentum is a legit move and let themselves die easily to zergs?

For people complaining about blocking templars spamming heals and mist form, here is your answer in 3 lines :

2) Minor / Major Defile

Good day!

Looked for the complaints didn't see any from the OP. The only complaints I remember are those from the unkilliable juggernaughts (they're not) in game complaining they died to a Zerg. The OP recognized the irony of said person and it appears jimmies are indeed rustled in the so called unkilliable juggernaught demographic. Played correctly? I think the point of the PvP is to kill the other players. The unkillable juggernaughts seem to be playing something best described as "catch me if you can lol look at me behind this crate while I play properly."
    Bones - Dunmer DK
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So what you're saying is if said person complain about the malfunction of Malubeth and Reactive mixed together, creating huge unkillable juggernauts if played correctly, they should obviously not hold block, not use mist form to remove the snare/root spam but still accept that dodge roll spam or Shuffle or Forward Momentum is a legit move and let themselves die easily to zergs?

For people complaining about blocking templars spamming heals and mist form, here is your answer in 3 lines :

2) Minor / Major Defile

Good day!

Looked for the complaints didn't see any from the OP. The only complaints I remember are those from the unkilliable juggernaughts (they're not) in game complaining they died to a Zerg. The OP recognized the irony of said person and it appears jimmies are indeed rustled in the so called unkilliable juggernaught demographic. Played correctly? I think the point of the PvP is to kill the other players. The unkillable juggernaughts seem to be playing something best described as "catch me if you can lol look at me behind this crate while I play properly."

You have missed the point of the quoted post and my post entirely so I won't bother replying. If you're willing to read it again and retry answering it, then we may discuss further.

EDIT: Here is a tip for you. I am not a malubeth or a reactive user. I don't think those sets should even exist because it makes players wearing them very hard to kill, even harder in lag. My magplar build is nothing special. Kagrenac, Julianos, Willpower. This is not a cookie cutter build and can be countered easily by the different points stated in my last post.

I do agree though that magplar, as a class, is the most over performing right now in openworld pvp with a huge lead.
    Edited by frozywozy on August 1, 2016 8:15PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • twistedmonk
    twistedmonk
    ✭✭✭
    Other than the randomness of fighting a real person, PvP in this game is rather bland. I never liked tower defense games. and the tri-realm thing seems forced. Guild vs Guild or open PvP would be more enjoyable.
  • fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got the cannot invite bug too, except every day after i was forced to lead on a dif toon said toon was corrupted aswell. Thank the gods the stupid dlc hit today, it reset the bug as i used my last char on my acct that wasnt hosed in cyro