The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why is the game still so slow after years of existence?

Deyirn
Deyirn
✭✭✭
I bought this game in 2015 and it's takes 68 years to load. I tried setting everything to the lowest, still takes the same amount of time to load. I advise no one buys this ripoff and if someone wants my account, I will give it for a nice ***.
  • Deyirn
    Deyirn
    ✭✭✭
    I can't edit my comment so I have to make a new one. This is pathetic. Don't pay those people a dime, they don't deserve it.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes you can, edit :) , OP can edit here:
    WZv9idD.jpg

And btw my game loads very fast, considering the amount of data, graphics etc needed to load, also I feel that reloading 8 characters is also very fast in ESO recently. My rig is not extreme but decent, i5, GTX660Ti, 8GB, desktop, 1080p 27", eso graphics setting high/very high, cable connection and I live about 1k -1,5k kilometers away from German server.

You did not write in what circumstances you log to server, is it cable, is it far from server, your specs. etc.
    Edited by Gargath on July 29, 2016 12:19PM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Deggac
    Deggac
    ✭✭
    Hey dude, I've been having problems with the menu's speed.. There was a laggy thingy there.. but running the launcher as Administrator solves all that.. Try it, its surprising how much changed for me.

Love <3
    Tesoist since 8 years old.
    [Day]Reading-studying-fighting[/Night]

Waiting for enter Tamriel, I'm tired of watching pRon man...

https://www.instagram.com/diego.garay.g/
  • AGrz5585
    AGrz5585
    ✭✭✭
    Deyirn wrote: »
    I bought this game in 2015 and it's takes 68 years to load. I tried setting everything to the lowest, still takes the same amount of time to load. I advise no one buys this ripoff and if someone wants my account, I will give it for a nice ***.

Just an FYI, the first time loading into game after launcher installed an update, it takes a few.

Stop crying like an entitled baby because things don't go as quick as you want

Brats these days...
  • Allonsy
    Allonsy
    ✭✭✭
    Um... Maybe your system isn't up to par for the job? I have an older computer (P5 with 8 gigs RAM) and it still doesn't take anywhere near "68 years" to load. I have no complaints and I've been here since BETA. :smiley:
    Casual ESO player since beta began. Played all the console games except for Morrowind.
  • Deyirn
    Deyirn
    ✭✭✭
    I can run most of the games that came out recently and they run fine. I was never able to run this properly and now it seems worse. I won't buy a space supercomputer from the future just to play this game. It's a joke and unifying the Dunmer with the Nords to have those *** snowy zones is really stupid.
    AGrz5585 wrote: »
    Deyirn wrote: »

Just an FYI, the first time loading into game after launcher installed an update, it takes a few.

Stop crying like an entitled baby because things don't go as quick as you want

Brats these days...

I appreciate old games, in fact Morrowind is my favorite of the oldest I've tried so far. This garbage takes hours to load and the story isn't that interesting either. I was more provoked by Morrowind to read on UESP about stuff than ever before.

I have loaded and installed every part of the game. It still takes more than 10 minutes to load the thing. It's not my fault and I won't buy a supercomputer just to be able to play a game that underocompares to ones that launcher earlier.

Vanilla WoW launched in 2004, and it has always worked as it should. The world is seamless and the most popular private server was in Vanilla, because people enjoted that. I didn't have my own computer back then, not because I was too young, but because I didn't have the money to buy one. I don't live in 'Murrica like you, so I don't get the income you do. I bought my own PC with my own money and I can still play most of the new games except for this crap. I got the parts with my own money and knowing that more expensive games play better than this garbage actually entitles me to write this comment. I don't want no refund or anything, I want those pear shaped developers to get off their *** asses and make a good game, that really is worth buying. I don't want to spend money for fat idiots to get fatter for just fooling around. So go and educate yourself on the lackness of neckbeard.
    Edited by Deyirn on August 1, 2016 3:30PM