The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

fiiixxxxxxx

Edziu
Edziu
✭✭✭✭✭
ZH3mqWI.jpg

fall through this after get knocback...this fall damage by this into enemies on the ground and insta death thanks thsi.......more annyoing than get zerged

ehh this game...faster you will count that what is not bugged and working good than broken things in this game :tired_face:
  • juhasman
    juhasman
    ✭✭✭✭
    If You stand on this crate it's obvious You want to die. I consider the crates pretty funny and not allowing people to get fully adventage of standing upon enemies especially during door sieges.
    Edited by juhasman on July 31, 2016 4:59PM
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    juhasman wrote: »
    If You stand on this crate it's obvious You want to die. I consider the crates pretty funny and not allowing people to get fully adventage of standing upon enemies especially during door sieges.

I know I am exposed on normal die on being attackt on it..but maybe I have control, I know what Im doing on it, maybe also I just walk/run on it, all is good until I get knocback and bb, mostly no chance to ress on downe because loads of enemies