The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any advice on how to get CP Faster?

IOUAT
IOUAT
✭✭✭
i realise now that quests just arent doing it like i thought they would even being enlightened :/
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy some xp pots/scrolls and go and live (farm) in Old Orsinium. Even without xp pots this is a great place to farm xp. It's no secret though so you will be competing for xp, so either group up or do it a 4am.

Edit: slightly riskier places include Cyrodiil dungeons and Imperial City but it's likely you will be farmed for ap.
    Edited by FriedEggSandwich on July 31, 2016 3:21AM
    PC | EU
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any place with large numbers of fast spawning mobs will do. XP pots or scrolls will help. But be careful what you wish for. 501 comes sooner than you think. It ain't fun being CP capped.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • nordsavage
    nordsavage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get in a time machine and go back in time to months before Monday's update. Tamriel one is going to jam up all the grind spots.
    I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why no one mention the training trait for armor? Full set of purple will give like 80% more exp per kill and it stacks with the 50% from the ambrosia and the 10% from plus. That is the fastest way to get exp. Get a partner and boom more exp.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on July 31, 2016 3:59AM
  • SPE825
    SPE825
    ✭✭✭
    Buy some xp pots/scrolls and go and live (farm) in Old Orsinium. Even without xp pots this is a great place to farm xp. It's no secret though so you will be competing for xp, so either group up or do it a 4am.

Edit: slightly riskier places include Cyrodiil dungeons and Imperial City but it's likely you will be farmed for ap.

Agreed here. If you're a nightblade and can stealth well, the mobs in the Imperial City are not only a great source of XP, but also a great source of Tel Var as well as items to sell for gold. Also agreed that Old Orsinium is safer (and a great source of rubedite scraps for mats to resale). But IC is my favorite place. Just realize you're there to farm XP and don't get too upset if/when you get ganked and loose your Tel Var.
  • SPE825
    SPE825
    ✭✭✭
    nordsavage wrote: »
    Get in a time machine and go back in time to months before Monday's update. Tamriel one is going to jam up all the grind spots.

Another reason why grinding the Imperial City/Sewers is a great place. One Tamriel won't make it any more crowded than it already is.
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    i dont have any of the dlc :/
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mugetsu wrote: »

In that case the most lucrative place to farm xp would be a cyrodiil delve like Cracked Wood Cave. That is the most popular one though; there are safer delves closer to your faction spawn. A good example for AD would be Bloodmayne Cave; slightly less xp per hour but you're much less likely to get ganked.
    PC | EU
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do the daily random normal dungeon and then any other normal dungeons using group finder,

I levelled my CP's quite quickly this way
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Mugetsu wrote: »

In that case the most lucrative place to farm xp would be a cyrodiil delve like Cracked Wood Cave. That is the most popular one though; there are safer delves closer to your faction spawn. A good example for AD would be Bloodmayne Cave; slightly less xp per hour but you're much less likely to get ganked.

where is bloodmayne?