Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Screenshots) Are these stats of a cheater? Am I missing something here?

• Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skander wrote: »
    @LegendaryMage

Why would you mention me for stupid bait like this.

I wanted to show you because ironically the guy in question was bragging around how he even 'rekt' you in 30 seconds. Not that I care, but hey - let's see what's going on here really. I smell cheats based on my 2+ year of constant dueling. Not once have I seen someone this strong, and I killed the guy 1000s of times in the past, no matter what he tells you - forget about that ego stuff, this is as serious as it gets man.

Oh, and since you say that, I have one simple, tiny question for you: Are you 100% sure your hatred for him and his guild, which youve clearly shown in game and on other areas, is not clouding your judgement? If I showed the same stats, would you accuse me of cheating?

What hatred for your guild, your guild is a joke. No wonder there's 120 ppl getting out in a matter of one day after you guys lost a grp vs grp fight, and even the GM rage quit himself because his ego got popped, because of a freaking mundus stone where he isn't allowed to duel with our guild, because he ganks people and kills them for no reason. Your beef comes out of pure rage, when someone doesn't tolerate your *** attitudes. I can take all your hate and heat, I'm probably the only player on this whole EU megaserver that totally and entirely, 100% gives no crap about you trolls flaming me. And you're always welcome to come see me 1v1, none of you ever does. ;)

Also, I have no respect for gankers at the duel spot, I'd kick my own brother out of the guild if he did that. Hell yeah, easy to say 'photoshop'. Maybe there's a simpler explanation, he posted it because his ego grew so big, he thought no one would ever catch up to him, not even zenimax. ;)

Blaming photoshop for everything, I guess I have to post a video - say if that's photoshopped, when the guy doesn't run out of stam for 2 hours and hits like a truck the whole time. Whoever says photoshop after that, needs to wake the hell up, there's cheaters in this game lol

Also, since we're talking about your 'guild', let's show everyone how 'good' you guys really are, check this out - no censored external link (sorry for advertising my own site here, but I'm sure ppl will see the truth and who the real trolls are):

http://www.legendarymage.com/when-trolls-attack-pc-eu-pvp-community/

A lot of people in this thread too, quite interesting.

I'm sad, the only quote of me in those screenshot are "oh" or "Oh my" you are not making me famous with that man!

I'm sorry but I'm not that famous. If fame is your thing, go try troll some other better known youtubers or streamers. I do my things for fun, and contrary to what you guys say, if I take any donations, it's to compensate for the cost of the website and maybe, just maybe upgrade gear and provide better quality content. So no, I'm not an egomaniac that you want to make me be, that's the reason why I don't even have any of you on my friends list, because I feel like you guys need professional help. ;)

Now, on the opposite, when you come to my guild (which is two times bigger than yours may I add), if you ever see 1% of this trolling, I'll kick that person out momentarily. So no @Lieblingsjunge I don't want to answer any of your passive aggressive questions, you have proved who you are, by hanging out with those people and part-taking in this drama effort. I've had and enough and from now on, I'm 'exposing' (is that the trend nowadays?) every little troll of yours. ;)

It's not passive-aggressive, I'm just trying to understand your side of it all. You're not making it easy. And "you have proved who you are, by hanging out with those people and part-taking in this drama effort". I'll keep asking questions :) Bear with me, kay?

1) How can you judge ME based on those I talk to in game? I talk to people from your guild too.. What does that make me then? You gonna kick everyone from your guild for talking to me now, ay? I mean, I wouldn't blame you, I'm supposedly supporting the drama, anyway.

2) Since when have I tried to cause drama? I'm simply trying to understand it all, that's it. Contradictary to what you may think, not everyone in this game is out to get you ;)
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AND he finally shows that this is actually all about his hatred for our guild after that essay when every other reply is like 2 lines long lmfao.

It's possible with friends buffing him etc. and as I said, you can see he has a *** ton of buffs based on his scroll bar compared to your pictures. Go and get the same buffs and then compare, until then it is not an accurate comparison and you have nothing to use to claim he's cheating.

Because you've dueled him you know exactly how hard he hits? I've dueled him plenty of times myself. I duel him everyday. I know just how hard he hits and I know when he made that picture and dueled me right after, his "malubeth" didn't proc once, or he just wasn't using it like you think he is. I haven't lasted 2 hours vs him, but I know i can give him a decent enough fight and won't be on the back foot like you have been every single fight you've had with him in the past few weeks and I'm a much worse dueler than you and him, which suggests you've got a mental block when facing him. He's hit a nerve, mentally scarred you bro.

If he has photoshopped it that's hilarious because of how heated you've become over this.

@Doncellius You're a console player yet are accusing someone on a different platform of cheating based off character sheets that ARE NOT 100% equal. Funny that. Legendary Mage is more well known/popular than the player in question but the fact is a lot of his friends believe he's false with these accusations based on what I'm being told from them in whisper, and as some of us have said before, the player in question doesn't have a forum account so it'd be difficult for him to reply, but keep clutching on those straws as your argument for backing up Mage. Keep ignoring my posts too, shows me that you know you're in the wrong and just want to cause drama like Mage.

e: Btw, I've also dueled Jaybe. I haven't lasted nearly as long vs Jaybe as I have vs Dusk. Funny that eh?
    Edited by KisoValley on July 30, 2016 6:53PM
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not passive-aggressive, I'm just trying to understand your side of it all. You're not making it easy. And "you have proved who you are, by hanging out with those people and part-taking in this drama effort". I'll keep asking questions :) Bear with me, kay?

1) How can you judge ME based on those I talk to in game? I talk to people from your guild too.. What does that make me then? You gonna kick everyone from your guild for talking to me now, ay? I mean, I wouldn't blame you, I'm supposedly supporting the drama, anyway.

2) Since when have I tried to cause drama? I'm simply trying to understand it all, that's it. Contradictary to what you may think, not everyone in this game is out to get you ;)

Just wow. My private life is being discussed in a public manner and you in your great wisdom do not even tell the kids to stop that nonsense, but instead you ask more questions and add fuel to the fire? Really? :)
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well your private life isn't really private since you kind of disclosed it and made it a part of your image. Personally, I have no problems with you nor Syndrel, but you just got trolled, man :/
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chloe_moretz_popcorn_gif.gif
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just wow. My private life is being discussed in a public manner and you in your great wisdom do not even tell the kids to stop that nonsense, but instead you ask more questions and add fuel to the fire? Really? :)

Your private life? I'm deliberately ignoring all the posts that does not contribute to the thread's intentions. I'm interested in the thread - and your reasons for creating it. If they're making personal accusations or hate towards your life, report the forum post & ignore. I'm not responsible for what the people do, I'm responsible for myself. If you feel, in any way, offended by my questions, then I'm sorry. It was never my intention.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |

My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax, are you going to deal with these trolls and cheaters or not? First post with stats, soon to be backed up by video evidence as well, 2 hours of non-stop top damage SPAM that no one could possibly take, and now all these flaming trolls that couldn't resist a simple ping (since when is it against the rules to ping anyone to see a post?), backed up by hard proof of the level of toxicity found here;

http://www.legendarymage.com/when-trolls-attack-pc-eu-pvp-community/

Can we as a community deal with these people somehow?
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jiFfM.jpg
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now, I'm totally not regretting quitting every duelling guild Ive ever been in. :|
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want Zenimax to deal with something ->Screenshot & send a support ticket. It's the easiest way. Yes, you DO get an automated-response, but you can respond to that again saying your issue was not resolved. It works wonders. But keep in mind: It's actual people - not bots that'sworking @ support. So keep it civil & friendly, and who knows, they might go the extra mile to help you to a satisfying level :)
    PC - EU.

• Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If zenimax will ban people for being disgusting&*** persons with ego issues you will be the first one
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jiFfM.jpg

I love you bro
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If zenimax will ban people for being disgusting&*** persons with ego issues you will be the first one

But then who would be our senpai? Who would teach us to L2P?
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KisoValley wrote: »
    @Doncellius You're a console player yet are accusing someone on a different platform of cheating based off character sheets that ARE NOT 100% equal. Funny that. Legendary Mage is more well known/popular than the player in question but the fact is a lot of his friends believe he's false with these accusations based on what I'm being told from them in whisper, and as some of us have said before, the player in question doesn't have a forum account so it'd be difficult for him to reply, but keep clutching on those straws as your argument for backing up Mage. Keep ignoring my posts too, shows me that you know you're in the wrong and just want to cause drama like Mage.

e: Btw, I've also dueled Jaybe. I haven't lasted nearly as long vs Jaybe as I have vs Dusk. Funny that eh?

Whoa whoa there tough guy! Don't inflate your ego at me. :lol:

Is there a reason I'd care to go back in this thread to read through every word you have spoken? I don't think so. This thread has become pure cancer thanks to you and the others attacking LegendaryMage. Pure. Cancer.

As for LegendaryMage himself.... I could care less for the player. He's nothing more to me than any other player I've never seen nor heard speak before. The name is a recognizable one from PC's "recognized" players (like Sypher, Alcast, etc), and that is why it surprised me that a ton of players were attacking him.

As a PS4 player (great observation lol) I have an outside perspective on what is happening here. The drama is not my concern and it's hilarious that you, one of the kings of drama in this thread, are saying that I cause drama by defending LegendaryMage.

Right now a player is asking how to achieve some over-the-top stats, and the friends of an alleged cheater are relentlessly bashing him to hide whatever they feel needs to be hidden. Very easy to just post the information, make LegendaryMage look bad, and move on. The argument of the alleged cheater not having a forum account is one of the saddest things yet. You can post for him like you've been doing already -_-

What are all of these guilds called that cause these drama issues? ESO politics are real.

• LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is that why everyone is leaving your guild now? Cause you're such a great nice guy that loves everyone, cares for everyone and god forbid ever insults anyone. My offer for you still stands btw, come with no malu/poison/shieldbreaker meta and we'll settle our arguments in the game any time you want. Or are you too cool to back up your crap, egomaniac? Tired of your talk talk talk stuff, be a man once in your life and do something for a change lol
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is that why everyone is leaving your guild now? Cause you're such a great nice guy that loves everyone, cares for everyone and god forbid ever insults anyone. My offer for you still stands btw, come with no malu/poison/shieldbreaker meta and we'll settle our arguments in the game any time you want. Or are you too cool to back up your crap, egomaniac? Tired of your talk talk talk stuff, be a man once in your life and do something for a change lol

Ok deal if u come with no staff, ultimate or food buff
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Damn this is some savage wordplay. EU makin NA look civilized and lord knows we're anything but.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭

keep sending ninja invites to our members in offline mode mc pathetic piece of ego, maybe one day your guild will be as great as mythical playground, I don't mind if so but now don't even dare to mess me in this drama, you are too pathetic for me to deal with you dude ;)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Due to the threads derailment, we've felt it necessary to end the discussion. For future discussions on the forums, we have to ask that you remain constructive to the topic of the thread, and respectful with your fellow forum members. Down the line it may be best to leave drama from in-game off of the forums, as it normally leads to thread derailment. As always, be sure to keep the Forum Rules in mind to prevent any disciplinary action on one's account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.