The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

(Screenshots) Are these stats of a cheater? Am I missing something here?

• juhasman
    juhasman
    ✭✭✭✭
    kasa-obake wrote: »
    @juhasman necropotence + imperial physique + master's destro ? xD

No master. 2x kena look at spell dmg :smile:
    Edited by juhasman on July 30, 2016 5:54PM
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dusk is a god. Plain and simple:<
    EU | PC
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @juhasman ahaha yeah, I was close xD

@Doncellius this is PC EU drama, not NA
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We got to get out of here . This is bad Photoshop country !!

dF6wW6a.gif
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »

Kind of happy he's on the same alliance. :p
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoi, I still didn't see you answering my question @LegendaryMage. When you mention me in something, I want to know why.I mean, you wouldn't have mentioned me, if it didn't serve a purpose, right? If you don't fancy posting on the forums, whisper me ingame :)!

---
    Anyway. @Sanct16 pretty much summed it up imo. Add Continious Attack-buff to that & maybe Ebon/Powerful Assault/etc.

So one can argue if the stats are fabricated since it's not 100% self-buffed. But it's still stats. And frankly,I think it's a bad idea to post this As I said before, Support is your best friend! And I find'm helpful, too.
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »

And I'm happy he doesn't attack me. :trollface:
    EU | PC
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jules wrote: »
    Perhaps 2 malubeth 5 BR 3 agility 2 endurance, ayelid well, emp health bonus, cont attack for wd and regen, wrath buffed, all Tristats glyphs, and warhorn

It's possible. But pretty much everyone on EU ran into this guy and reported the unreal strength and sustain. I can tell from experience that these stats match the gameplay entirely. And I dueled some other 'decent' dks such as krazzt, they are a joke compared to this guy. ;)

edit; forget about warhorn, I have it in the 2nd shot and my mag is higher than his. Hp/Stam still not even close. Also, regens you can see in our first 2 shots are unbuffed because we have identical hp recovery (2nd shot where I got warhorn I had a tri-stat potion too and my hp recovery is higher than his). He's in Cyrodiil, so imperial physique is out of the question too.

I mean, unreal strength and sustain could easily just be a demonstration of skill. I'm very hesitant to call it cheating as I think it can be a cop out when another more logical explanation could be present. Plenty of people call the best players in the game cheaters and the witchunt has made this community extremely toxic.

If the stats are not edited in Photoshop, in an attempt to get a good laugh at everyone trying to figure them out, then I would have to assume either other temporary buffs are at play here or the sets mentioned are only a piece of the puzzle.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LegendaryMage

Why would you mention me for stupid bait like this.

I wanted to show you because ironically the guy in question was bragging around how he even 'rekt' you in 30 seconds. Not that I care, but hey - let's see what's going on here really. I smell cheats based on my 2+ year of constant dueling. Not once have I seen someone this strong, and I killed the guy 1000s of times in the past, no matter what he tells you - forget about that ego stuff, this is as serious as it gets man.
    Edited by LegendaryMage on July 30, 2016 5:57PM
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭

^Same. I've duelled him a couple of times. By the time I tickle his HP, I'm laying dead on the ground. :|
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |

My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LegendaryMage

He misses us :cry:
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps 2 malubeth 5 BR 3 agility 2 endurance, ayelid well, emp health bonus, cont attack for wd and regen, wrath buffed, all Tristats glyphs, and warhorn

It's possible. But pretty much everyone on EU ran into this guy and reported the unreal strength and sustain. I can tell from experience that these stats match the gameplay entirely. And I dueled some other 'decent' dks such as krazzt, they are a joke compared to this guy. ;)

edit; forget about warhorn, I have it in the 2nd shot and my mag is higher than his. Hp/Stam still not even close. Also, regens you can see in our first 2 shots are unbuffed because we have identical hp recovery (2nd shot where I got warhorn I had a tri-stat potion too and my hp recovery is higher than his). He's in Cyrodiil, so imperial physique is out of the question too.

I mean, unreal strength and sustain could easily just be a demonstration of skill. I'm very hesitant to call it cheating as I think it can be a cop out when another more logical explanation could be present. Plenty of people call the best players in the game cheaters and the witchunt has made this community extremely toxic.

If the stats are not edited in Photoshop, in an attempt to get a good laugh at everyone trying to figure them out, then I would have to assume either other temporary buffs are at play here or the sets mentioned are only a piece of the puzzle.

Jules, I'll have to disagree. I fought him and killed him even though he used his malubeth and posions, no problem. But then later he just comes out of his retirement 'untouchable' and that got me wondering, until I saw this screen. ;)
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LegendaryMage

I wanted to show you because ironically the guy in question was bragging around how he even 'rekt' you in 30 seconds. Not that I care, but hey - let's see what's going on here really. I smell cheats based on my 2+ year of constant dueling. Not once have I seen someone this strong, and I killed the guy 1000s of times in the past, no matter what he tells you - forget about that ego stuff, this is as serious as it gets man.

Oh, and since you say that, I have one simple, tiny question for you: Are you 100% sure your hatred for him and his guild, which youve clearly shown in game and on other areas, is not clouding your judgement? If I showed the same stats, would you accuse me of cheating? And make a forum thread about it?
    Edited by Lieblingsjunge on July 30, 2016 6:02PM
    PC - EU.

• LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I hardly play anymore it's so lovely to see that Ego Mage still can't get over himself, keep up the good work mate you will get there one day!
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
  • Jamie22
    Jamie22
    ✭✭
    tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif
    PC EU
    Dank NightBlade Jamie - EP Imperial Stamina NB
    Dank DragonKnight - EP Imperial Stamina DK
    Dank Jabs - AD Redguard Stamina Templar
    Jamie Senpai - EP High Elf Magicka Sorcerer
    The Warden of the North - DC Redguard Stamina Sorcerer
    The Warden of the South - DC High Elf Magicka DK
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

^Same. I've duelled him a couple of times. By the time I tickle his HP, I'm laying dead on the ground. :|

You need to be a nightblade to be within 50 meters range from him, or you're dead. :< For other classes like 100 meters should do to not agro the beast.
    Edited by Master_Kas on July 30, 2016 6:05PM
    EU | PC
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Jules, I'll have to disagree. I fought him and killed him even though he used his malubeth and posions, no problem. But then later he just comes out of his retirement 'untouchable' and that got me wondering, until I saw this screen. ;)

I don't know about EU drama though it's clear this thread is littered with it. We have enough here in NA to stay busy so I just am totally oblivious tbh. That aside, I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers, just offer an objective outside perspective that's all. I still maintain that if its not photoshopped, it may be briefly possible with the right sets and buffs. I'll try to recreate tonight.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LegendaryMage

Oh, and since you say that, I have one simple, tiny question for you: Are you 100% sure your hatred for him and his guild, which youve clearly shown in game and on other areas, is not clouding your judgement? If I showed the same stats, would you accuse me of cheating?

What hatred for your guild, your guild is a joke. No wonder there's 120 ppl getting out in a matter of one day after you guys lost a grp vs grp fight, and even the GM rage quit himself because his ego got popped, because of a freaking mundus stone where he isn't allowed to duel with our guild, because he ganks people and kills them for no reason. Your beef comes out of pure rage, when someone doesn't tolerate your *** attitudes. I can take all your hate and heat, I'm probably the only player on this whole EU megaserver that totally and entirely, 100% gives no crap about you trolls flaming me. And you're always welcome to come see me 1v1, none of you ever does. ;)

Also, I have no respect for gankers at the duel spot, I'd kick my own brother out of the guild if he did that. Hell yeah, easy to say 'photoshop'. Maybe there's a simpler explanation, he posted it because his ego grew so big, he thought no one would ever catch up to him, not even zenimax. ;)

Blaming photoshop for everything, I guess I have to post a video - say if that's photoshopped, when the guy doesn't run out of stam for 2 hours and hits like a truck the whole time. Whoever says photoshop after that, needs to wake the hell up, there's cheaters in this game lol

Also, since we're talking about your 'guild', let's show everyone how 'good' you guys really are, check this out - no censored external link (sorry for advertising my own site here, but I'm sure ppl will see the truth and who the real trolls are):

http://www.legendarymage.com/when-trolls-attack-pc-eu-pvp-community/

A lot of people in this thread too, quite interesting.
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LegendaryMage

Oh, and since you say that, I have one simple, tiny question for you: Are you 100% sure your hatred for him and his guild, which youve clearly shown in game and on other areas, is not clouding your judgement? If I showed the same stats, would you accuse me of cheating?

What hatred for your guild, your guild is a joke. No wonder there's 120 ppl getting out in a matter of one day after you guys lost a grp vs grp fight, and even the GM rage quit himself because his ego got popped, because of a freaking mundus stone where he isn't allowed to duel with our guild, because he ganks people and kills them for no reason. Your beef comes out of pure rage, when someone doesn't tolerate your *** attitudes. I can take all your hate and heat, I'm probably the only player on this whole EU megaserver that totally and entirely, 100% gives no crap about you trolls flaming me. And you're always welcome to come see me 1v1, none of you ever does. ;)

Also, I have no respect for gankers at the duel spot, I'd kick my own brother out of the guild if he did that. Hell yeah, easy to say 'photoshop'. Maybe there's a simpler explanation, he posted it because his ego grew so big, he thought no one would ever catch up to him, not even zenimax. ;)

Blaming photoshop for everything, I guess I have to post a video - say if that's photoshopped, when the guy doesn't run out of stam for 2 hours and hits like a truck the whole time. Whoever says photoshop after that, needs to wake the hell up, there's cheaters in this game lol

Also, since we're talking about your 'guild', let's show everyone how 'good' you guys really are, check this out - no censored external link (sorry for advertising my own site here, but I'm sure ppl will see the truth and who the real trolls are):

I'm sad, the only quote of me in those screenshot are "oh" or "Oh my" you are not making me famous with that man!
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LegendaryMage

"What hatred" => Continues to list reasons and posts negativity regarding a person & a guild. Can You *please* explain the logic? And I don't get you, I really don't. I haven't flamed you, trolled you nor hated on you. And I still don't. I cba with hate :> But you're not making it easy for yourself, boy. I'm trying so hard to see your PoV, can you please help me out? I can't do it on my own :(

Only a few of the posters mentioned Photoshop. Did it *EVER* occur to you that these stats are made into what they are, simply cus they knew you would react like this? Like, did it ever occur to you for one moment that you got trolled?
    PC - EU.

• Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    These forums make me wonder if people should be playing video games or should be out seeking professional help.
    Edited by Esgameplaya1 on July 30, 2016 6:35PM
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LegendaryMage

"What hatred" => Continues to list reasons and posts negativity regarding a person & a guild. Can You *please* explain the logic? And I don't get you, I really don't. I haven't flamed you, trolled you nor hated on you. And I still don't. I cba with hate :> But you're not making it easy for yourself, boy. I'm trying so hard to see your PoV, can you please help me out? I can't do it on my own :(

Only a few of the posters mentioned Photoshop. Did it *EVER* occur to you that these stats are made into what they are, simply cus they knew you would react like this? Like, did it ever occur to you for one moment that you got trolled?

I don't hate you guys, but you are so thick that it's incredible tbh. We all know there's no one on EU doing as much damage as this guy, and now that we see his stats, you call photoshop? The screens I posted are just to show everyone what type of a community you are. ;)
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure that he used Alchemist Gear, procced the effect and swapped gear afterwards. And I don't think that he would upload a picture of his stats if he would have achieved them by cheating.

The guy in your screen probably duels since beginning of ESO and plays also a very strong class (Redguard Stamdk is over the top), of course he kicks in. And look, before ZOS removed the purge from cloak I was able to beat him some times (but have to admit here that I lost most of our duels), but I've never won against Krazzt so far, he is just as strong as Dusk in my opinion. Actually I don't know, what he used against you, maybe he used Major Vitality pots, poisons and Malubeth. You can't really deal with that and there is no shame to lose against this (at least be happy that you don't have to fight as a Nightblade against this ^^) but it doesn't make him a cheater.

He also won the first tournament as far as I know (haven't played at that time), so he's definitely one of the best players and nobody can argue about that actually. He was also very impressive on his Sorc. After all, I really can't imagine that he's cheating.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LegendaryMage

Also you miss so many buffs, continuous attacks, well etc etc etc. Dusk is a great player, I streamed dueling him and both of us could have a chance to win. He is just a very good player, not a cheat lol
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You Literally tagged us in the thread. It's like you're begging to get trolled.
    His stat picture is a huge bait and you fell for it instantly because you are blinded by hatred
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What is this?

@Heindrich @Blobsky This website is far out of control, I put your names here so you can create a new awesome website together!

I already claimed the host name: http://www.LegendaryMageLies.com

EDIT;
    And Mage, were is the T-Shirt section DUDE???
    Edited by Hexys on July 30, 2016 6:39PM
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LegendaryMage

I don't hate you guys, but you are so thick that it's incredible tbh. We all know there's no one on EU doing as much damage as this guy, and now that we see his stats, you call photoshop? The screens I posted are just to show everyone what type of a community you are. ;)

Deflection. Still didn't respond to the actual question. But let me rephrase so it might be easier to answer: What makes you think that your judgement is not clouded in this case?

I didn't call anything photoshop. I do not like people putting words in my mouth, I'm capable of that myself. I'm just saying that ther eis always a chance that something is made 100% to troll or provoke. I mean, it's the internet, what do you expect? "Community you are" => Also, I will kindly ask you to NOT generalise. Just because I'm not in your guild, doesn't mean that I'm a part of "The other community".
    PC - EU.

• Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    This build is on you tube..........

how about a link m8; way to leave a guy hanging!

• LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skander wrote: »
    @LegendaryMage

I'm sad, the only quote of me in those screenshot are "oh" or "Oh my" you are not making me famous with that man!

I'm sorry but I'm not that famous. If fame is your thing, go try troll some other better known youtubers or streamers. I feel like you guys need professional help. ;)

Now, on the opposite, when you come to my guild (which is two times bigger than yours may I add), if you ever see 1% of this trolling, I'll kick that person out momentarily. So no @Lieblingsjunge I don't want to answer any of your passive aggressive questions, you have proved who you are, by hanging out with those people and part-taking in this drama effort. I've had enough and from now on, I'm 'exposing' (is that the trend nowadays?) every little troll of yours. ;)
    Edited by LegendaryMage on July 30, 2016 6:48PM
This discussion has been closed.