Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Screenshots) Are these stats of a cheater? Am I missing something here?

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »
    Regardless of forum drama,
    I am curious to know how those stats are achieved. Considering the amount of stam, HP, mana, and stam regen seem really high.

Exactly , I don't care who the people are or why they're fighting . I just want to see that build and have someone good with mathy stuff tell me it's legit so I can tinker with it . I can't get 5.1K weapon damage and I've tried really hard to max that out .
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5,1k buffed isnt that hard. gold weps, agility, weapon damage glyphs + minor + major brutality and you are halfway there.
    if you want it higher, use kena, skirmisher, fury, ravager or clever alchemist
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »
    5,1k buffed isnt that hard. gold weps, agility, weapon damage glyphs + minor + major brutality and you are halfway there.

I have all that on my old DC toon and can't get it that high even after dodge roll with skirmishers on . Link me to a build that has this great sustain and weapon damage please .
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Furthermore, if these stats are legit, I'd say the OP is best picture I've ever seen as to why removing soft caps was a colossal mistake.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the stats in the OP: definitely a setup with 5 heavy and 1 medium (based on weapon crit). Max magicka suggests a setup with full prismatic enchantments.

Weapon damage and max health seem absurdly high though, but there's many temporary buffs that could be in play here, like continuous attack. It's why driving yourself insane over stats on a character sheet screenshot isn't a healthy thing to do.
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »
    For the stats in the OP: definitely a setup with 5 heavy and 1 medium (based on weapon crit). Max magicka suggests a setup with full prismatic enchantments.

Weapon damage and max health seem absurdly high though, but there's many temporary buffs that could be in play here, like continuous attack. It's why driving yourself insane over stats on a character sheet screenshot isn't a healthy thing to do.

We all know what Mage is like when it comes to the player in question @Valencer bro. Mage's hatred for the player in question is actually quite unhealthy and that's why unless Mage is able to show every single buff in play during this picture I can't take this accusation serious.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was just popping potions with continuous attacks up dodge rolling like a monkey right now hitting C over an over trying to hit 5K weapon damage . When 8 people just rolled over me not paying attention at a resource .

You're right , that wasn't healthy .

• Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have all that on my old DC toon and can't get it that high even after dodge roll with skirmishers on . Link me to a build that has this great sustain and weapon damage please .

I have 5k weapon damage on my dual wield bar when I run my group damage setup. 1 bloodspawn, 1 kena, 5 alchemist, 3 agility (all weapon damage enchantments) and 2 maelstrom axes. This WD is with minor+major brutality and alchemist proc.

Sustain is terrible with that setup as Im an imperial and only have 1.2k stam regen then.
    KisoValley wrote: »

We all know what Mage is like when it comes to the player in question @Valencer bro. Mage's hatred for the player in question is actually quite unhealthy and that's why unless Mage is able to show every single buff in play during this picture I can't take this accusation serious.

Ah, not really interested in their little vendetta but you might be right about not taking this thread too seriously
    Edited by Valencer on July 30, 2016 3:42PM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have 5k weapon damage on my dual wield bar when I run my group damage setup. 1 bloodspawn, 1 kena, 5 alchemist, 3 agility (all weapon damage enchantments) and 2 maelstrom axes. This WD is with minor+major brutality and alchemist proc.

Sustain is terrible with that setup as Im an imperial and only have 1.2k stam regen then.

Ah, not really interested in their little vendetta but you might be right about not taking this thread too seriously

I'm running skirmishers Kena bloodspawn Legendary bow an 2 Handed sword All agility . Maybe I should drop skirmishers and go Alchemist ?
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alchemist has a normal weapon damage set bonus in addition to a ~600 base weapon damage boost for 15 seconds when you pop a potion. Pretty sure that's much more than skirmisher can give. So yeah, might be worth a try.

Also, maelstrom weapons give about 180 extra base weapon damage. You didn't mention whether youre using those and that can make a difference too. Finally, dual wield has the highest base weapon damage of all weapon types. (Pretty sure my 2H bar was slightly under 5k WD but can't check right now)
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Doncellius wrote: »
    Doncellius wrote: »
    Wait a moment.... I'm a PS4 NA player so I'm semi-oblivious to the politics of PC NA.

Are @LegendaryMage and @Jaybe_Mawfaka rivals of some sort? Because this thread blew up really fast.

It's best not to know , makes being objective easier . If it were my build being put on the line , I'd happily show how I got those incredible stats if legit and boost my rating a bit . If I were trying to cover things up I would talk about salt and ask oblivious questions in a passive aggressive way of deflecting all judge off my shady build stats . Let's just see where this goes since we don't know anyone ...

Good point man. This is a heated thread! And yeah I feel the same way about this. if I was accused of cheating (by a player who has a reputation, no less) then my build would be released to shut down the accuser. Should have been a quick process but there is so more to it I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good thing Cheat Engine isn't possible on consoles! :)

The player in the original picture doesn't have a forum account I believe. :p
    Hey Kass how you doing? Why aren't you #1 on TF leaderboards ???

Not going for emp this time. Next cycle with my breton race change <3
    EU | PC
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alchemist has a normal weapon damage set bonus in addition to a ~600 base weapon damage boost for 15 seconds when you pop a potion. Pretty sure that's much more than skirmisher can give. So yeah, might be worth a try.

Also, maelstrom weapons give about 180 extra base weapon damage. You didn't mention whether youre using those and that can make a difference too. Finally, dual wield has the highest base weapon damage of all weapon types. (Pretty sure my 2H bar was slightly under 5k WD but can't check right now)

I'll see if I can find some Alchemist then . An no I cannot lie , I do not have Malestrom weapons just gold . I stink a PvE an have a terrible fear of even trying vMA . I was hoping they would sell them on the PvP vendor one day :(
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative

As long as we do not see the buffs it is impossible to tell wtf is going on with those stats. I am also kinda surprised about those stats tho and i basically know most of the tricks to extend stats as high as possible. Next thing that caught my eye is that he is not in combat. So I guess that is without a Weapon damage glyph.

Also, someone by any chance knows what the white glow on his hands are?

I am sure the pic is just here to troll, like it has been done in the past. Also there is tons of UI Errors in the game.

All i know is that he has tons of buffs as you can see the scrolling thingy on the right side is hugeeeeee.
    Some of the animations are prolly not visible due to Shuffle too.
    And he prolly be wearing Impen traits as the crit resistance is 1,7k
    Edited by Alcast on July 30, 2016 4:07PM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Witch hunt ftw, just avoid this madman
    If u lost 3 duels in a row to dusk like a scrub - he's cheating. Legit
    You are *** pathetic
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also you don't know the full details.

Quick story: Player in question created a dueling guild, within a week it grew bigger than Mage's guild and still is bigger and most of the top PC EU players left Mage's guild (Collo) for MP (new guild). Mage got mad, already has a deep hatred for player in question and vice versa and because Mage can no longer beat him in duels he has resorted to ganking MP's duels with 20 Collo members backing him. Meanwhile this has led to player in question ganking Collo duels. However now he has decided to be the bigger man and get out of the drama while Mage is still talking *** ingame while still ganking duels and now Mage has brought it

And this is why I will never join a dueling guild. 1 part dueling, 1 part Telenovela.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How the guy without having a forum acc can reply to u here, why you are so *** omg, this braindamage hurts
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just have a quick question, Mage: Why the heck am I tagged in this thread? As far as I know, I didn't even watch the duel! If this is some way for you to tag his friends in an effort to make him look bad, give me a break. (I do know that most of these guys know the guy in your screenshot.. :>]I know hate trains are your speciality, but seriously don't even go there. I'm not interested in taking any part in the dispute between you two! :) I got nothing against you, Mage. So don't give me a reason to, pl0x.

Other than that; I should tell you that, that is with every buff possible. And without saying anything against anyone: There is a lot of exploits to be done in this game. Like, a lot. Maybe a set combined with a certain CP-layout gives unfair stats? Things like these are hard to prove, for us mortals, anyway. (I'm not saying it is, nor saying it ain't. All I'm saying is that bugs do exist in this game). But I've seen the guy ppoint out multiple times that raw stats > all. Given enough passives & increased % from various sources(% + % + % or maybe even % x %). They increase each other, probably.

I don't know enough about the game's programming to answer such a thing. What I DO know: If you got that proof that somene is cheating - SEND A SUPPORT TICKET. There is a reason ZoS got something called a Customer Service, and the 3 times I've contacted them, I've been VERY satisfied! They've always helped me out :) But then again, I've always had a friendly tone and tried to establish some sort of contact with the guy/girl from Support, instead of bashing'm to hell and back.

Edited by Lieblingsjunge on July 30, 2016 4:16PM
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emp buff? Or photoshop troll
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forgot me oh Mage you special snowflake you... are you serious? Like really?
  • Seoul_Teamwork
    The drama in this thread is real. I wouldn't expect the ESO forums to be like GFAQs with all this >_>
    By the way, i have no idea the whole story, but OP doesn't sound credible in the slightest
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rohamad_Ali

base damage:
    s+b: 1335
    agility:186
    weapon damage juwelry glyphs: 522
    weapon damage sword glyph: 320
    kena: 129
    cleveralchemist: 129 +661

weapon damage multiplier:
    medium armor: 1,12
    major: 1,2
    minor: 1,05
    continuos attack: 1,1
    total: 1,55232 (more if you have scrolls too)

regen
    base around 600
    serpent: 210
    bloodspawn: 129

regen multiplier:
    vamp: 1,1
    redguard: 1,09
    continuos attack: 1,2
    cp: 1,25
    major: 1,2
    5x medium: 1,2
    total: 2,58984 (even higher if you kill with 2h kill)

with this as base you have fully buffed
    5087 weapon damage and 2,1k regen
    Edited by laksikus on July 30, 2016 4:26PM
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mage, why are you tagging people like me and Fluff who haven't played the game for months now? What do we even have to do with this? I don't even know who yyou're talking aobut?
    If you feel like some people are cheating just report them to CS, no need for attention threads
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    Mage, why are you tagging people like me and Fluff who haven't played the game for months now? What do we even have to do with this? I don't even know who yyou're talking aobut?
    If you feel like some people are cheating just report them to CS, no need for attention threads

Mage is not known for being smart
    Edited by Nafirian on July 30, 2016 4:51PM
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @LegendaryMage

Those stats can be reached with Emperor Alliance Heatlh Buff, HP buff well thingy and Warhorn (increasing all your stats by 10%) and your weapon damage weapon enchant procced aswell as your wrath passive etc.

5x Black Rose, 3x Agility, 2x Endurance, 1x Bloodspawn, 1x Kena.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just leaving that here.

Screenshot_20151210_033409.png

(oh yeah, and the screen was taken on a Khajiit magicka sorc with no buff food and purple 5 seducer + 1 kena + 2 torug).

• Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just leaving this here, your stats look way more fishy than anything I've ever seen... And where did you get that alliance rank?
    sByc6qb.png
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These attribute points xDD
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just leaving this here, your stats look way more fishy than anything I've ever seen... And where did you get that alliance rank?
    sByc6qb.png
    @LegendaryMage Explain this picture please?
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kasa-obake wrote: »
    Just leaving that here.

Screenshot_20151210_033409.png

(oh yeah, and the screen was taken on a Khajiit magicka sorc with no buff food and purple 5 seducer + 1 kena + 2 torug).

That spell damage is OP for sure but even considering a food buff missing, that puts you around what, 35-36k Max magicka. It's clear you sacrifice atleast some Max magicka to obtain that OP spell damage which means it makes sense. Now having 42k stam 37k health 17k magicka 1600 regen and 4K wd, there's little to no sacrifice.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sByc6qb.png

Build link plez .

yes that was sarcasm derp
This discussion has been closed.