Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Weakest Class in Solo PvP?

Sanct16
Sanct16
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
What do you think is the worst class for Solo PvP? And why?
Edited by Sanct16 on July 30, 2016 2:45AM
- EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP

Weakest Class in Solo PvP? 251 votes

Magicka Sorceror
10%
SanTii.92Ryuholoki547MinalanGalagos1StovahkiinDODHitmanodtnowTBoisDavenaroTomatoXevenHyssiaEruditionbrandonceeTorbschkaRebornV3xVenscalLord-Stienoibam 26 votes
Stamina Sorceror
2%
nilldaxOwnSilica.KunAveniasLegendaryChefMinute_Waltz 6 votes
Magicka Nightblade
7%
arkansas_ESOIruil_ESOWillhelmBlackKorprokoRioNoTimeAldarennEdTerraBlobskyBaobab_TheoldtreeIyasJunkogenmtwiggzFyaalPURPLE245Tsar_BogatyrRohamad_AlibubbyginkSilverado 18 votes
Stamina Nightblade
4%
SirAndyGilvothpmn100b16_ESODUTCH_REAPERcmabouafAbobHellarSleepyTrollStrider_RoshinKr3doArgonian_Jesus 11 votes
Magicka Dragonknight
63%
MorbashAlomarrfennell_ESOSolarikenKikazaruColoursYouHaveArmitasRadioheadSh0tErock25KilandrosRylanarxw003b14_ESOyodasedssewallb14_ESOEtanielNeillMcAttackthemdogesbiteAltaris16_ESOEdenprimeskillastat 160 votes
Stamina Dragonknight
2%
chimneyswift_ESOShadowolfsrosendoichinoveb17_ESOKatinasG-sus_NLDACE81 6 votes
Magicka Templar
5%
c0mmissargaunt18b14_ESOhelltigerIdinuseFrancescolgfrozywozyCinbriDedimosLizardThixvimlappasActually_GokuHibbouLegendary_WizardColoredScreamsSkander 14 votes
Stamina Templar
3%
Azuryaleetacakesb16_ESOAhPook_Is_HereVanHalenLettigallRin_SenyaShadowMole25DannyLV702InfrapunaMaztiax 10 votes
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In the right hands, there is no weakest class.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I vote for magicka DK. Although it can be really fun to snare people with choking talons and fossilize, they really struggle with mobility. I always felt like I was the last one to the fight. With Destro build, you're not going to get much burst from crushing shock. Lava whip is expensive, in magicka, and the proc is unpredictable.

Some people love to play it for the challenge. With the right rotation: Buff, Choking Talons, Meteor, Fossilize, you can probably quickly burst someone down and kill them. However, this meteor-dependent rotation means a person would have to grind out mages guild to have access to it. Therefore, it's not easy to use for new players.

Along with weak mobility, unless you're into Fiery Grip, magicka DKs also have no proper execute.
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    mDK cos their damage output sucks. No point being unkillable as a solo player if you can't kill.
    PC | EU
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorceror
    Never played a mag DK but that Mag sorc is rough tho
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    :wink:
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    Why is stamina even an option? Only a complete utter moron would say any Stam class and build is sub-performing right now.
    Neqamancer | Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • juhasman
    juhasman
    ✭✭✭✭
    You could just make voting called ,,Do You think mDK is the weakest build?" . We all know it was all about that :wink:
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    MagDK is the only class that has to spec for either survivability or max damage. We have to be a Vamp for mobility, we have no range class skills, our gap closer works less than half the time. We have no burst without ults, we have no execute and our main source of damage can be purged. I could keep going, but it is sad. I still love MagDK though, but we need some help.
    PC/EU DC
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    Answer pretty obvious.

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    RebornV3x wrote: »

Mag sorc can certainly be a challenge to play well, but Mag DK is just a whole 'nother level of dealing with underperforming skills.
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    People saying Mag Sorc lmao.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    NBrookus wrote: »

Mag sorc can certainly be a challenge to play well, but Mag DK is just a whole 'nother level of dealing with underperforming skills.

Mag DK's were just designed to thrive in different era.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zenimax took cloak's 5 skill purging ability be cause it was hard countering mDk's then gave the same ability to templars like their heal wasnt good enough
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magicka Nightblade
    If you're excluding VD, probably on a par with magicka DK. Both are pretty balanced if you look at it from a group perspective. Nothing can compete stamina 1v1 or solo PvP.

IDK, game is the most balanced it's been for a while. I play all 4 classes and the only thing that stands out as OP is magicka Templar and stamina NB. Of course ignoring Malubeth but that is getting fixed.
    PC EU
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Dragonknight
    I voted for Stamina DragonKnight, but Magica DK is also weak inless you builod it as a magica sustain tank
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    Ayy lmao
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh i so long for next "dlc" and to give all thoose maulbeth exploiting magplars their ass handed to them.
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    obvi
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    I voted for Stamina DragonKnight, but Magica DK is also weak inless you builod it as a magica sustain tank

So you think one of the strongest specs in the game is somehow under performing?
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    Actually magic dk and Magic sorc are weak due to forum warriors. Thanks for not learning to play but coming on the forum to tell us. Spoiler alert we already knew. Thanks ZOS for listening too well everyone who got rekt.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • jeedrzej
    jeedrzej
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    Well... I play usually as mDK...

Maybe better time for us is comming XD
    Jeedrzej - Magica Dragonknight lvl 50
    Ealian Elieilijas - Magica Sorcerer lvl 50
    Enerias Kazner - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Marcelius SIlny - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Anvena Kazner - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Arcynekromantka Anastazja - Magica Nightblade lvl 50
    Threiva Krwawooka - Stamina Sorcerer lvl 50
    Anvena Karen - Stamina Templat lvl 50
    Furia Dorathis - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Verinia Dziecię Światła - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Anwen Llenariolis - Magica Warden lvl 50
    Welandil Mroźne Serce - Magicka Warden lvl 50
    Brunein Silny - Stamina Warden lvl 50
    Jilialis Szept Nocy - Magicka Sorcerer lvl 50
    Dareiva Tancerka Cieni - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Doweriusz Desson - Magicka Necromancer lvl 40

Achievement Hunter
    32560 Achievement Points
    CP1203
    3916 collected books
    305 days in-game
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    @Wrobel

Can we please fix the mDK? We have been trying to tell you this for a year now.
    Edited by Armitas on July 30, 2016 10:22AM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    No hopes
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    Magicka DK is weak in the solo department but makes up for it for being one of the best Tanks and Utility options for group based pvp. They may not be killers but they can take up a whole lot of aggro/damage for others in your group small or large scale.

I personally think Ground based ultimate's are in need of a dire buff. Negate got its former glory back and more... its about time Standard, Consuming Darkness and Nova got buffs, its a shame we don't see these ultimates in pvp. With a buff to standard maybe Magicka DK could hold its ground easier in solo pvp.

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on July 30, 2016 10:52AM
    PS4 NA DC
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say 2 things. Woodelf DK. I'm very weak. Less survivable. Less damage. I don't know how to make my dk woodelf better.

But to answer your question. For weakest class for solo pvp. None of the above. They alll have there strenghts and weaknesses. Which I need to find what my strengths are. For my wood elf dk. (Also I couldn't decide which to choose. So I put the thing anove)
    Edited by Serjustin19 on July 30, 2016 2:41PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    Clearly it's mDK
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It confuses me that Stamina classes could ever be picked in this poll. Players choosing Stamina classes clearly haven't PvPed very much or are oblivious to what it means for a class to underperform in PvP.

Besides Magicka Templar, the Magicka specs are sensible choices for this poll. Especially the one flapping his wings :)
    Edited by Vaoh on July 30, 2016 3:12PM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    NBrookus wrote: »

Mag DK's were just designed to thrive in different era.

An era which I missed, but one can hope will come around again as the Wheel of Nerfs rotates.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Templar
    Those who claim that solo magicka templar is OP, 100% don't play one.
    -No solid CC/root capability to hold enemies nearby.
    -No mobility, even with mistform(thanks to gapclosers' snare that making mist almost usless vs large groups chasing).
    -Worst class sustain(sorry but even 25k BoL won't save you if you out of stamina in open world).
    Ofcourse nowdays no magicka templar run solo in open world to pick this option, while majority of DKs were solo-rambos that were nerfed and based on this immersion "1dk can't win 15 enemies anymore" claiming they are worst. Anyone rationally prove that I am wrong?
    P.S.: by solo pvp I see 1vX, not 1v1.