Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Congratulations DC for winning TF on PC - EU !

covenant_merchant
covenant_merchant
✭✭✭✭✭
In a similar fashion to that PC NA thread, I would like to congratulate the glorious Daggerfall Covenant for managing to surpass AD in terms of points and win Trueflame on PC EU at the last possible moment. It was tough, it was bloody, and violent, and so full of rage whispers, but we did it guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CClOsC26Lw
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I erect the spine of disappointment.
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forgot a word Kasa : it was laggy xD
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MLRPZ wrote: »

And basiclly no real competition present but pug zergs while DC had multiple organized raids :P Unless you count war1 and the wyldling groups as organised. ^^

But Gz ^^ you deserved it.

Edit:
    Let's not forget that our holy mission of #NoEmpForSheana was a success. Again.

Lol that is just brutal :(
    Edited by Master_Kas on July 29, 2016 2:13AM
    EU | PC
  • snejremllov
    snejremllov
    ✭✭✭
    Let's not forget that our holy mission of #NoEmpForSheana was a success. Again.
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Master_Kas meh, AD had the numbers. And Big Boss and Saras' groups kinda should count as organised groups. Also, please remove me from ignore <3 I wasn't even there when you got zerged xD

@MLRPZ The lag is a lie. It is a state of mind, not a state of being, and an excuse for poor players to justify their deaths xD
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I saw today in AD /zone : "DC is paying Zos so they can cheat lag", the man was right xD

Let's not forget Bloodmayne's claim aswell : #AstrumBlackswordsForever :smile:
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should've seen the Hexys x Prootch raid at 7am. I cried womanly tears at its beautiful sight. xD
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well nightcapped, guys. Now go get some proper sleep :p
  • Ommy71
    Ommy71
    ✭✭✭
    For The Covenant! <3
    ommyy - Stamblade - Brigadier - Master Angler - Former Emperor - All trophies Done - Stormproof - 27400 Achievement Points....
    PC-EU
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    MLRPZ wrote: »

And basiclly no real competition present but pug zergs while DC had multiple organized raids :P Unless you count war1 and the wyldling groups as organised. ^^

Erh, War1 is very organised... :p

And gratz, DC all your night-capping paid off...
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Ryuho
    Ryuho
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC is most zerged faction ever. Should be some restriction in creating characters when u pick alliance, DC has insane numbers.. I just loged in yesterday on my low lvl DC toon to grab some gear and guess what, starting DC area - milions of ppls running around, while Auridon was completly empty at that hour.. So yeah folks, please create more DC chars, we need that to make pvp competitive once again..

Also i don't care who won, i don't have much time to play this game oft, so i won't be probably ever high like i used in leaderboards in overpupulated campaigns, so i didn't loose anything.. Just saying that "zerg" phrase is the DC for me and ofc congratulations..

Edited by Ryuho on July 29, 2016 8:48AM
    The Farron family team (EU)
    sorcerer - Rubeus Farron AR31
    templar - Selene Farron AR27
    nightblade - Ryuho Farron AR25
    stamplar - Nura Farron AR10
    stamsorcerer - Kitty Farron AR14 (adopted member)
    DK - Ryu Farron AR17

RETIRED

CU - next mmo
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kasa-obake wrote: »
    @Master_Kas meh, AD had the numbers. And Big Boss and Saras' groups kinda should count as organised groups.

c14.jpg
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well nightcapped.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You did it all wrong! @Manoekin teach them how
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    You did it all wrong! @Manoekin teach them how

I thought everyone would have seen this thread. There I link it for you for future threads.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/275731/congrats-to-ad-for-winning-tru-flame

P.S.Why change something that is working?

The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That video though...
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on July 29, 2016 2:59PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »
    Well nightcapped, guys. Now go get some proper sleep :p

Exactly! First 2 weeks they couldnt care less about campaign, farming on Alessia bridge all day long, while barely having any keeps. But then 10 days before campaign end, night cap after night cap, jumping for 600+ points every night that passed. But i guess congratz! Honestly DC is strongest fraction and could have won without nightcaping if they played for the win from the start, maybe....

Edited by ku5h on July 29, 2016 3:54PM
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ryuho wrote: »
    DC is most zerged faction ever. Should be some restriction in creating characters when u pick alliance, DC has insane numbers.. I just loged in yesterday on my low lvl DC toon to grab some gear and guess what, starting DC area - milions of ppls running around, while Auridon was completly empty at that hour.. So yeah folks, please create more DC chars, we need that to make pvp competitive once again..

Also i don't care who won, i don't have much time to play this game oft, so i won't be probably ever high like i used in leaderboards in overpupulated campaigns, so i didn't loose anything.. Just saying that "zerg" phrase is the DC for me and ofc congratulations..

Kinda fun hearing that when I looked at the populations of trueflame today afternoon it was this: AD locked, EP medium, DC medium.
    Right now, approaching prime time: AD locked, EP locked, DC high (wtf)

It's getting old saying one faction has more players. All three factions are zerging the crap out of everything and everyone who thinks his own faction doesn't do it is just delusional at this point.

Edit: Not saying that DC doesn't have the highest population overall, but on TF it doesn't matter because every Alliance is locked anyway usually during prime time.
    Edited by Wollust on July 29, 2016 4:33PM
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC just has the most organised raids out of the three factions.. But seriously, EP and AD have way more people overall on this campaign.