Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any advice on which Morph I Should Choice?

IOUAT
IOUAT
✭✭✭
any adive for Radiant Destruction morph ? Radiant Glory or Radiant Opression?
  • Articulemort
    Articulemort
    ✭✭✭
    Radiant oppression, higher damage, as a templar I doubt you need another skill to heal.
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    Radiant oppression, higher damage, as a templar I doubt you need another skill to heal.

Yeah Rad oppression hits pretty hard.
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oppression ^
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭

I didn't know radiant oppression could heal you . I must of mis read some info
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Radiant Glory is nice... however:
    • You are using this skill to execute, meaning you want to deal max damage
    • Radiant Oppression provides a big DPS boost
    • Templars have lots of other ways to heal themselves

Radiant Oppression is the "superior" morph. Pick that one! :)
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mugetsu wrote: »

I didn't know radiant oppression could heal you . I must of mis read some info

They mean that you have enough heals, that glory would be a waste because your other heals are enough. Though, as healer, I don't agree, the heals you get from glory are more than worth it. They keep me up even through the lighting walls at the end of the kena boss fight. This is just as healer though, if DPS, obviously choose oppression. Though when I did run oppression, I was constantly almost out of mana, so the bonus was only like 5-10% more damage, to me that is not worth losing the 28%(yes, I have a ton of course into blessed and quick recovery and the ritual mundas, I have done the math on the damage done and healing that I got from it, it is actually closer to 40% heals from glory) heals I get. Also I am still hitting for 30k+ crits, pretty good for a healer if you ask me.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on July 29, 2016 4:00AM
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Radiant Opression is the best skill, if you run dungeons with somewhat decent healers.

I use Radiant Glory because my sustain is very low, and I often don't get heals when bosses are in execute phase. The self heal keeps me alive to execute most bosses...