The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Davon's Watch Mage's Guild

Damianos
Damianos
✭✭✭✭
Upon selecting to enter the Davon's Watch Mage's Guild once the door opens you fall through the floor. Have not been able to enter the mage's guild in Davon's Watch at all, keep falling through the world and landing at the wayshrine. I'd like to complete quests, but cannot even get to them.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was there the other day and I had no issues. Might've been lucky :D

Did you try to verify/repair your game files in the launcher?
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
    My game was just reinstalled, nothing to repair, no add ons, and I should also mention this is the EU Cadwell's Gold Davon's Watch, if that makes any difference at all.
    Edited by Damianos on July 28, 2016 5:20PM