Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Name Change included in Race Change please

LunchBoxChewy
LunchBoxChewy
✭✭
Just as the appearance change is included in the Race Change, I believe it would make sense to also include the name change in it as well..

My reasoning is simple: if you are changing your race and if you are anything like me and have named your character with names that fit its race then you will likely also going to need a name change as well unless you are cool with having a Redguard with a Khajiit name, an Orc with an Imperial name and so on..

This would all cost $45-$50.. and that's a bit crazy..
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I understand it, there's a separate bundle, so changing the name at the same time you change the race will only cost another 500 crowns.
  • LunchBoxChewy
    LunchBoxChewy
    ✭✭
    As I understand it, there's a separate bundle, so changing the name at the same time you change the race will only cost another 500 crowns.

I see. I didn't know that. That's a relief. Let's hope it plays out that way in the end.
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But will that bundle be limited time only? Because every time a race change is needed, a name change is needed to! I mean, it only makes sense. Can't have Razum-Dar changing into Ayrenn without changing the name!!
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"