Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

6 Month Subscriptions Are Back

Preyfar
Preyfar
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
$14.99/mo - 30 Day Membership - Charge me $14.99 every 30 days
$13.99/mo - 90 Day Membership - Charge me $41.97 every 90 days
$12.99/mo - 180 Day Membership - Charge me $77.94 every 180 days

Credit goes to Reddit user dangledogg for finding it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/4uu9cw/news_ps4_3month_6month_subs_quietly_added_to_ps/
  • Neirymn
    Neirymn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but still nothing on the EU PS Store though. :/
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never been off my 6-mo subscription. It never went away for me.
    PC NA
    @SkruDe
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if these will make their way over XB1?
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jimmy wrote: »
    The 6 month option vanished around the time of ESO:TU, which lead to a lot of speculation, drama, rumors and "the end is nigh!" posts.
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zenzuki wrote: »
    I wonder if these will make their way over XB1?
    From the Reddit post I linked, it's available already for PSN, so I imagine it may be live already for Xbox.
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    The 6 month option vanished around the time of ESO:TU, which lead to a lot of speculation, drama, rumors and "the end is nigh!" posts.

Well, I'm been a subscriber since launch and I've been paying every 6-mo. So just saying, I've never been off the 6-mo subscription plan.
    PC NA
    @SkruDe
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silly that this is only for PC and ps4 but oh well. Doesn't work anyways for Xbox one at 1 month.

Hell ESO plus has never even been in the Microsoft store so.....
    It's only found from using the in-game store
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on July 27, 2016 12:50PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, I'm been a subscriber since launch and I've been paying every 6-mo. So just saying, I've never been off the 6-mo subscription plan.

We who already had the 6-month subscription plan kept them, but new players or players that had other subscription plans didn't have the option to choose the 6-month plan for a while.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Legoless
    Legoless
    ✭✭✭✭
    Totally forgot about this, I'm surprised it was gone for so long.