The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Aedric Guard Recruiting ** Trials, Raffles and Daily Group Content

C3NTUR1ON
C3NTUR1ON
✭✭✭
We are a growing guild that enjoys social activities and assisting each other in endgame goals. We have master crafters that will help you get the equipment you need. There are no required fees or obligations. We only would like to see members participate in guild chat and some group content. Whether you are a casual part-time gamer or hard core grinder, you will find like minded players to enjoy a variety of content. Come check us out and see if the Aedric Guard is right for you!

GT: c3nturi0n pr1me
Xbox one NA
Daggerfall Covenant

Dungeons and trials scheduled throughout the week. Will be opening guild trader soon.
Edited by C3NTUR1ON on August 23, 2016 2:57AM
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    i do undaunted quests every night and willing to do additional dungeons or quests to assist others.
  • Crescentshield
    Nord stam dk tank. Looking for endgame trials and dungeons. GT Crescentshield
    My friend is a Altmer Magplar. GT Resence
    We heal and tank. Only thing is we are EP
  • ElementalDud
    ElementalDud
    ✭✭
    Hey I'm looking for a guild like this, no obligations and easy going. I have a Champion 233 Vampire Nightblade Magicka Tank-Healer that I want to do dungeons and trials with. I am also lv 50 in all crafting skills. I usually play late at night because jobs are a thing.

Please send me an invite, or I can send an Xbox message when I next log on.

GT: ElementalDud
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you planning on doing vet-trials in the future as well? In that case I would be very interested :)
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Definately. That is something to work towards when we find a consistent group.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to try and get this guild going this weekend since there are more than a few interested players and will send out invites thereafter.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Qbiken... What is your GT
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent. Welcome to the guild.
  • GrimaldusVII
    Looking to do trials. GT:GrimaldusVII Sorc DPS CP:236
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    I'll send invite when I log back in
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a mDK (my main), magplar, mSorc, and stamDK at 501 and fully geared. I can tank, heal, or DPS. I have kids though, so can only start runs after 9pm EST. If I sound like someone you could use, feel free to send an invite.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    I'll send you and Grimaldus an invite by tomorrow night. Your schedule is no issue. It's a small guild at the moment but with a similar schedule it's hard to find people. Look forward to playing with you.
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    GT Lady Velius
    Templar Healer
    And I run a Tank for every class.
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartan25 wrote: »
    Qbiken... What is your GT

@Qbiken XD
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    All invites sent. Welcome to the team everyone.
  • marcdjr
    marcdjr
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, please send an invite, been looking for a guild.

GT: Dusty Snake
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    I'll send invite by tonight. Thank you for your interest.
  • keepero
    keepero
    ✭✭
    Hello

I'd like to start doing pledges and dungeons but I've never run the the group dungeons so there is that. My dk is dc and I have a nb who is ad 409 cp.

Gt: snakyillwill
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Hey. I'll send invite once I log in. We do dungeons just about every night so don't worry. One or two and you'll get the hang of it. Thank you for your interest.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    We are slowly growing and welcome players from all alliances.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for active and social players from any alliance.
  • undefeatdgaul
    undefeatdgaul
    ✭✭✭
    Im in, undefeatdgaul
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Great I'll send invite tonight
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to all of our newest members. We conduct dungeon runs three days a week and plan on many more activities as our team grows.
  • natewcc
    natewcc
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I am a damager/ healer level 27 and do mainly PvE and Dungeons. I have been looking for a guild that is fairly casual.

My Gamer Tag is the cajun fam
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Look for an invite tonight. Thank you for your interest.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    To potential members requesting invite... Please post request on this forum initially to keep it active. Feel free to msg me directly if you are unable to post here or haven't received the invite within 24 hours. Thank you.
  • Livyy19
    Livyy19
    Looking to do trials, daily pledges, and a master crafter! Play fairly casually due to work and other commitments.
    GT: Livyy19
    Edited by Livyy19 on August 17, 2016 7:55PM
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    No problem. We encourage members to participate in guild events when possible and understand everyone has different schedules. Look for an invite tonight and thank you for your interest.
  • Blackt00thGrim
    Recently returned to the game and rerolled a Breton Templar healer. Only 32 now, but I do have ~130 CP for when I hit 50. I mostly want to break in to 4 man content. I play most nights and enjoy laid back, conversational dungeon running.