The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Bought 2x eso +, recieved once and got trolled by custommer support

H4nn1b4l
H4nn1b4l
Soul Shriven
Hi guys,
Im really loosing patience because noone is answering emails or even better - someone with no ability to read is answering my calls.. Ill describe my problem as well as I can: I bought the game few months ago, got 500 crowns for the beginning, bought eso+ membership, bought 3000 crowns pack key, bought other crowns and the amount did not fit, i did not recieve one time crown bonus as was described on eso original site for buying eso+ membership, nor i was given any crowns as eso+ member any month of being member.... Ok, I wanted a dlc and started to count the math and ask..
I started the game and had already 500 crowns on my account - 2 days before i bought anything else. Than I have recieved 3000 crowns from Tamriel Unlimited 3000 Crown Pack Key, than 1500 crowns for 2x750 bought. - guys answered me i already got the eso+ reward - so where are the crowns from eso+ membership?? If your math was right, my account would not say I have 300 crowns left, after i spent 4700 for mount, cat and the DLC.
- my question was after being an eso+ member for some while and did not recieve onetime bonus for buying it and no bonus after being a member while all other guys got it..Answer from custommer support was i did not recieve the reward for 3000 crowns pack, cause it was not activated and i will recieve it after my current eso+ will expire, the 3000 crowns pack is equal to the 60 days of playtime as eso+....

I dont understand the answer of the custommer support - quating: "The code you have applied was a 60 Day Game Time. This is equivalent to 2 months of ESO Plus membership." You want to say i´ve bought eso+ membership 2x? In that case why i did not recieve it 2x? Ive bought 3000 crown pack key, and eso + membership so why are your guys answering me i´ve recieved the reward i deserve, when my account says i did not? So you have recieved my payment twice, keep it and give me bought product once?
These two previous parts under line without the explanation was a quote from my emails. Answer was "you will recieve the 3000 crowns tamriel pack reward after your current eso + expires.. Guys guess what?? I replied i dont really mind the eso + membership from code bought cause im already a subscribed paying member with eso+ so crowns would be enought.. NO ANSWER.. So ok, I cancelled my eso+ subscribe and again guess what? NOTHING.. I got nothing, no eso+ 60 days, no coins.. I was not able to play for about a month for personal reasons but i was regularily watching my account.. No eso+ membership appeared, my crowns are still not rised up.. So I wrote a ticket with explanation and got again an analphabetic answer "we did not recieve any further payments form you from april..." WHAT THE HELL???? You did not solve the problem from april guys!
OK, i wrote 3 other mail replies, where i asked for someone with ability to read (cause my patience runs low like hell after almost 3 months of waiting), resent whole pack of conversation between custommer support and myself and after 2 days of waiting i got only a please of filling out a survey of my custommer support contact satisfaction...

Guys, I know Im not a PHD (still working on my studies) but everyone with a bit of medulla oblongata would understand where is the mistake - seems the principle of "pay and *** off" becomes the ruller.. Thank you all who are capable and patient enought to read this whole crap I wrote and sorry for my poor english (beginner level)-tho I really hope its understandable enought...

Radim (H4nn1B4L)
  • H4nn1b4l
    H4nn1b4l
    Soul Shriven
    just to be exact - due to what custommer support answered me, i bought 2x eso + membership, recieved one of them with activation of eso+ and guys answerted ill got the second one i payed after the first expired. COuld not expire normal way (subscribed member) so i cancelled sub and got nothing.. OFC i did not pay anything else from april cause i already payed for both in april..
  • H4nn1b4l
    H4nn1b4l
    Soul Shriven
    and to be shortcutted and clear :o):
    1. i bought game, than eso+ membership, than 3000 crowns pack, than other crowns..
    2. got all except 3000 crowns pack as clarified by support (by their opinion its equal to 60 days eso+)
    3. was told ill recieve it after my current eso+ expires
    4. was a subscribed eso+ member so ok, i cancelled it before 3month period ends (tho it seemed crazy for me)
    5. got nothing
    6. wrote another ticket and described situation
    7. was answered they did not recieve any further payments from april - i payed all of it in april in one week..
    sorry guys, i try really my best to describe in my limited english..I add a thanks to my innominate for the suggestions and help with concept :o)