The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How can I change an account email?

SKIP
SKIP
Soul Shriven
Hi,

I purchased ESO through Steam for Windows. All has been fine but I recently upgraded to Windows 10 on a separate hard drive on my rig. My problem is the email I used to make my account originally is no longer usable. Thus I can't receive verification emails and can't run this game on the second hard drive because of this.

Is there a way to have my email changed when providing proof of ownership?

Please let me know,
Thanks.
  • SKIP
    SKIP
    Soul Shriven
    I mean there has to be a way here? Should i just resort to back charging the credit card and purchasing it over again?
  • macabrex
    macabrex
    ✭✭
    Submit a ticket to support. Tell the situation. They will ask you spesific questions like your credit cards Last 4 digit that you bought crown or game time with it or game time codes that has been used before or your secret question and answer. When they satisfied that you are the owner they will change the mail to New one.
  • SKIP
    SKIP
    Soul Shriven
    macabrex wrote: »
    Submit a ticket to support. Tell the situation. They will ask you spesific questions like your credit cards Last 4 digit that you bought crown or game time with it or game time codes that has been used before or your secret question and answer. When they satisfied that you are the owner they will change the mail to New one.

Forgive me for the ignorance but where do I find these tickets? I emailed I believe Bethesda but still have no response after over 7 business days.

• ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Hello @SKIP, please click this link and then select the button for "suspended/compromised" account to submit your ticket. Be sure to provide as much information as you can in that form.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post