Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Considering ESO Plus membership

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
After year of playing ESO without sub I'm finally going to start subbing, trying now with a single month.
Mainly I'd like to get a Guar for crowns I'm promised. I'm told in description that "all Crowns given at time of payment."
However I read on forum about issues when people did not receive crowns montly or were receiving with long delay.
So the question is, how it works now, am I guaranteed in 100% that 1500 crowns will be send in a day od making PayPal payment?

Also how should I understand this "recurring", does it mean if I choose 1 month membership, I'll need to manually switch off ESO Plus at the end of month, or it will be switched off automatically, without any actions from me on the account? Considering that on my PayPal account will be only amount of money for single month.

Sorry for noob questions but I had never used ESO Plus before & don't want any trouble.
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • ScottK1994
    ScottK1994
    ✭✭✭
    Well with me the crowns went in within a few seconds and yeah it's a subscription so unless you cancel it will try to do another month at the end of the first
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC doesn't have any issues with ESO+ that I am aware of. The issues seem to be affecting console players only, mostly on xbox.

Yes, recurring means it will renew automatically if you don't cancel it. You can cancel it right after you subscribe for a month, you won't lose the month of ESO+ or the crowns you already paid for.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echoing that there are no ESO Plus issues on PC platform. You buy Crowns or ESO Plus and you get everything right away. The issue with missing Crowns and ESO Plus not being applied appears to be limited mostly to XBox, if not exclusively to XBox.

However, I will say that I never use Paypal, so I do not know what sort of craziness might happen from that.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ValkynSketha
    ValkynSketha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am on pc eu, 1 week ago i made my first sub of 6 months, full crowns delivered to me the moment i bought the sub, as for sub recurring you can cancel it after you buy the sub directly.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @All for your kind responses, it's now clear for me :).
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."